Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    hazard as captain bagged me 12 points so far.
    although i reckon he'll end up getting 2 or 3 BPs, so it might turn out decent.

it hasn't saved my week though; i'll need a few goals from city and liverpool for that.
    He's got 3.

Just checked my score... anyone know why the hell didn't Clyne play yesterday?? **** sake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

Just checked my score... anyone know why the hell didn't Clyne play yesterday?? **** sake
    Rested. Should be back for the next game though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He's got 3.

Koeman apparently went for a player with a better range of passing over Clyne's pace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He's got 3.

nice one; 18 points looks a whole lot better considering my last 3 captain choices have hauled me 4 points each....

honestly i'm not sure either; doesn't look like he's injured and soton don't have any extra games - makes little sense to me.

either it was a tactical decision or there's something they're keeping quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    nice one; 18 points looks a whole lot better considering my last 3 captain choices have hauled me 4 points each....

honestly i'm not sure either; doesn't look like he's injured and soton don't have any extra games - makes little sense to me.

either it was a tactical decision or there's something they're keeping quiet.
    Hazard isn't on for any bonus points I'm afraid. Fab taking 3 and Terry and azpi taking 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Hazard isn't on for any bonus points I'm afraid. Fab taking 3 and Terry and azpi taking 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    but....but....he assisted the goal

blame sr90; he just got my hopes up -_-

i do have terry though - tidy 8 points in defence :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    but....but....he assisted the goal

blame sr90; he just got my hopes up -_-

i do have terry though - tidy 8 points in defence :cool:
    Yeah usually hazard always gets some even when he just assists

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Yeah usually hazard always gets some even when he just assists

Posted from TSR Mobile
    did courtois not get any?
    i know it's done by stats and all that, but from an observer of the match he was great and he saved chelsea on several occasions.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    did courtois not get any?
    i know it's done by stats and all that, but from an observer of the match he was great and he saved chelsea on several occasions.
    GK's very rarely get bonus points unfortunately. It's the reason why it's not worth getting one of the expensive keepers. The others are right though, baps got updated after I posted and Hazard now has 0.

Anyway, sorted out my plans for the DGW. Full XI next week and should have 8 DGW players without any hits Lets ****ing do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    GK's very rarely get bonus points unfortunately. It's the reason why it's not worth getting one of the expensive keepers. The others are right though, baps got updated after I posted and Hazard now has 0.

Anyway, sorted out my plans for the DGW. Full XI next week and should have 8 DGW players without any hits Lets ****ing do this.
    it's just how FF goes.
    in the same way that getting a DM is never a good idea because they're one of the least likely players on the pitch to score/assist.
    it is reflected in the price though - the best strikers cost 2x as much as the best keepers, simply because of the points they provide.

this is only my first year but from my experience this season, rotating two 4.5m keepers seems to be a good option.

i'm in trouble for these gaps - my sub keeper is injured and so is sakho.
    i have 2 FTs so i wanted to ditch aguero too though.
    i'm in a pickle.

which teams have DGWs and gaps and when?
    PM me if you can be bothered
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's even weird that Southampon BPs yesterday, JWP and Pelle didn't get any BPs although they scored.

Best to wait for 30-60 mins or so after the match before checking for BPs.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    it's just how FF goes.
    in the same way that getting a DM is never a good idea because they're one of the least likely players on the pitch to score/assist.
    it is reflected in the price though - the best strikers cost 2x as much as the best keepers, simply because of the points they provide.

this is only my first year but from my experience this season, rotating two 4.5m keepers seems to be a good option.

i'm in trouble for these gaps - my sub keeper is injured and so is sakho.
    i have 2 FTs so i wanted to ditch aguero too though.
    i'm in a pickle.

which teams have DGWs and gaps and when?
    PM me if you can be bothered
    Hull Liverpool Leicester and Chelsea

So basically load up on Leicester & Chelsea players as they also play next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Hull Liverpool Leicester and Chelsea

So basically load up on Leicester & Chelsea players as they also play next week.
    i already have 3 chelsea anyway (as i assume most people do), but i'll look in to using my 2 FTs to bring in a few leicester guys

hull don't fill me with great confidence and liverpool are so-so
    i have sterling and sakho but the latter is injured :/

ReputationRep:
    oh you have GOT to be kidding me.
    i finally lose hope with aguero as captain and he scores in 8 minutes...

ReputationRep:
    Aguero's back :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Aguero's back :cool:
    looks like that solved my problem - might just hold on to him

ReputationRep:
    64 points. Would've been 69 if I played yoshida instead of PVA but oh well

ReputationRep:
    Minor dilemma. I've got 5 players out for next week. I've got 2 FT which will help but I'd want to get a few players who will play the double game weeks. Want to get rid of eriksen as well. Always **** this one up so would like some advice. 0.2 ITB.

Don't worry I'm 50th so I won't be winning the league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Minor dilemma. I've got 5 players out for next week. I've got 2 FT which will help but I'd want to get a few players who will play the double game weeks. Want to get rid of eriksen as well. Always **** this one up so would like some advice. 0.2 ITB.

Myhill could be brought in for Hamer as he is 4.0 I believe. There's one. Rest is tricky as it's useful to go in to a DGW with two FTs.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge is injured again, **** sake :lol:

(Original post by The Assassin)

Hamer and Yoshida out Myhill and Morgan in.

Eriksen to Sterling next week

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.