This discussion is closed.
kuks
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
i literally cant believe how badly our mw2 was hacked last night
I went into groundwar...got into a match of dom on terminal and lasted one minute before I shut my playstation off for the night :sigh:
Noob tubes + 1 bar = No fun :p:
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by kuks)
I went into groundwar...got into a match of dom on terminal and lasted one minute before I shut my playstation off for the night :sigh:
Noob tubes + 1 bar = No fun :p:
we got all of our clan tags changed to an abbusive word gun attachments reset, camos and perks reset so they all need unlocking again and an abusive message now appears on the main menu :teeth:

just when it looked like mo maybe getting back in to it again ffs
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by badger-man)
I've been thinking about getting Brotherhood but I don't know if it's worth £35-£40. How similar is it to ACII?
I'm still early on in the game, but the core gameplay is pretty similar so far. Rome is fantastically done, though!
Madjackismad
Badges: 13
Report 7 years ago
Really don't know why I didn't get a PS3 earlier. I'm a big fan of the Metal Gear Solid games and I spent the whole morning playing MGS4, crying tears of joy over how awesome it is. :awesome:

"What's that sound?!"

Throws out Playboy

"Huh?!"

Guard starts reading it

"Yeah, baby!"

Knocks guard out and puts him in dumpster

Oh, how I've missed Solid Snake.
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
we got all of our clan tags changed to an abbusive word gun attachments reset, camos and perks reset so they all need unlocking again and an abusive message now appears on the main menu :teeth:

:rofl:
I've found the playlist without the bull****...Hardcore TDM
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Needed to run...family showed up...sorry
spikeymike
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
I fear my efforts to get this thread active were futile. Let us retire to the PS3 Soc.

I'm just about to start the 4 hour Nürburgring Type V race.
What are you going to drive on that? :gah: I only just did the 4hr Roadster one yesterday... Formula GT championship for me later.
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
What are you going to drive on that? :gah: I only just did the 4hr Roadster one yesterday... Formula GT championship for me later.
Not too sure yet to be honest. I think the X1 is just TOO fast for me to enjoy it. Tried the FGT but even so it wasn't that fun. Might try to ZR1 RM or SLS Stealth.
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

I don't know what to do tbh, we shouldn't have to put up with crap like this at all.

The IW forums are filled with people complaining about the same things....

Sad ****ing *******s who have no life to do stuff like this :sigh:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Not too sure yet to be honest. I think the X1 is just TOO fast for me to enjoy it. Tried the FGT but even so it wasn't that fun. Might try to ZR1 RM or SLS Stealth.
I really want GT5 platinum too.
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really want GT5 platinum too.
That requires 2x 24 hour endurance races. :emo: Anyone who gets GT5 platinum has my respect.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My B spec guy is struggling in the Nascar series. He won then came last then came 2nd so is winning the championship but i am just starting him then sleeping or going to work, if i sat there hitting buttons the whole time he would probably win fairly easily.

He's lvl 36 as well.

Also, for future reference for everyone else, only run one B spec guy until Endurance races and then run more than 1 but make sure your original guy wins every race as you need it for an achievement (Sorry, Ps3's totally original idea of trophies... )and i haven't done this so it's going to be a giant effort for me as i'm going to have to redo a load of B spec races now with 1 guy to make sure i get them all...
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
That requires 2x 24 hour endurance races. :emo: Anyone who gets GT5 platinum has my respect.
~GT5 platinum also needs the Vettel Challenges all gold'd.

That is the most difficult challenge i've ever seen since the platinum race series in PGR4.

I don['t think i will ever get that but i'll try and complete the rest of the game up to that...
spikeymike
Rep:
?
True, 2 in B spec too. :emo: Me and my bro are splitting it between us i.e. an hour each at a time. We have individual saves but we're helping each other for those endurance races.

(Original post by MHorman)
My B spec guy is struggling in the Nascar series. He won then came last then came 2nd so is winning the championship but i am just starting him then sleeping or going to work, if i sat there hitting buttons the whole time he would probably win fairly easily.

He's lvl 36 as well.

Also, for future reference for everyone else, only run one B spec guy until Endurance races and then run more than 1 but make sure your original guy wins every race as you need it for an achievement (Sorry, Ps3's totally original idea of trophies... )and i haven't done this so it's going to be a giant effort for me as i'm going to have to redo a load of B spec races now with 1 guy to make sure i get them all...
:holmes:

(Original post by MHorman)
~GT5 platinum also needs the Vettel Challenges all gold'd.

That is the most difficult challenge i've ever seen since the platinum race series in PGR4.

I don['t think i will ever get that but i'll try and complete the rest of the game up to that...
Same, I'm not even at that level yet.
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
I don't know what to do tbh, we shouldn't have to put up with crap like this at all.

The IW forums are filled with people complaining about the same things....

Sad ****ing *******s who have no life to do stuff like this :sigh:
im unlocking ump silencer as we speak

any links i could look at to see others problems?
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
True, 2 in B spec too. :emo: Me and my bro are splitting it between us i.e. an hour each at a time. We have individual saves but we're helping each other for those endurance races.

:holmes:

Same, I'm not even at that level yet.
Just got half an hour into the 4 hour Ring race and quit. Not in the right frame of mind for that tonight (plus I ran out of fuel mid way through sector 2 so crawling around the rest of the track at 50mph was killing me :facepalm:).
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Just got half an hour into the 4 hour Ring race and quit. Not in the right frame of mind for that tonight (plus I ran out of fuel mid way through sector 2 so crawling around the rest of the track at 50mph was killing me :facepalm:).
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
im unlocking ump silencer as we speak

any links i could look at to see others problems?
http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28

It's pretty dead on their forums tbh. Apaprently MW3 isn't coming out next year and the next CoD game is being made by Sledgehammer games apparently.
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28

It's pretty dead on their forums tbh. Apaprently MW3 isn't coming out next year and the next CoD game is being made by Sledgehammer games apparently.
cant see anything relating to our problem tho, though i did find a handful of peope via google with exactly the same problem plus a youtube video showing it.

i have unlocked the silencer and 2 kills from akimbo shotgun so not to bad, what did you loose?
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
x
i replied :awesome:

i dont use facebook but if you do then maybe some communication through something like this maybe possible?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...05&post=111504
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.83%
No (498)
72.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed