24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What is Jim's business. What does he do?
Mojojojo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think Helen will win.
Susan just seems too weak and vulnerable, and noone ever listens to her or takes her seriously.
Jim is far to cocky and sure of himself, which Lord Alan normally hates.
Tom can't really do anything :/ If he was on a task on his own, i'm sure he'd lose. He's just like ahahaahaha, i'm an inventor.
So yeah, Helen, even if she is just a personal assistant, and as everyone always points out in the show, 'she hasn't started her own business'.
The Anti-Hero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Funnily enough, I don't care who wins.

I watch the show to see arrogant business-types fail miserably.
The result is almost superfluous XD
emmanottinghil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mojojojo)
I think Helen will win.
Susan just seems too weak and vulnerable, and noone ever listens to her or takes her seriously.
Jim is far to cocky and sure of himself, which Lord Alan normally hates.
Tom can't really do anything :/ If he was on a task on his own, i'm sure he'd lose. He's just like ahahaahaha, i'm an inventor.
So yeah, Helen, even if she is just a personal assistant, and as everyone always points out in the show, 'she hasn't started her own business'.
Yes, sadly, i think you may be right - sadly, because i'm not convinced that the purpose of the show is well served by the winning candidates always. I feel that Helen winning would simply show that somebody managerial and competent can beat people who have flair, but we shall see. I don't think Jim stands a chance - it's between Helen, Tom and Susan. I suspect Tom has more of a chance than we think right now, because he is the sort that Lord S might want with his inventiveness outlook. Susan might win because she's bright and he sometimes goes for smartness more than savviness or managerialism. A lot of the time we just see people who can cope on the tasks and "manage" them come out looking better than people who have creative flair, but they managers aren't always the people he picks at the end.
Casshern1456
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)

In the boardroom?

You're definitely mistaken, he wouldn't tell someone they're hired before the show ended, watch the clip again; he doesn't say you're fired he points to his centre right and tells them that they are hired.
Yeah yeah we'll see on Sunday if he points to his centre-right. We'll find out who it is.
LukeSimms
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You could easily see the winner at the end of the last episode:

Spoiler:
Show
Liam93
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by History-Student)
What is Jim's business. What does he do?
Works in marketing or something, as far as I know. Doesn't own his own business.

What his business idea may be, who knows? :eek:
rainbow drops
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Gonna make a prediction. :beard:

4th - Tom
3rd - Jim
2nd - Helen
1st - Susan
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why is there not a poll up for the final :fuhrer:
tehFrance
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by rainbow drops)
Gonna make a prediction. :beard:

4th - Tom
3rd - Jim
2nd - Helen
1st - Susan
Noooo not Tom as 4th.

1st - Susan
2nd - Tom
3rd - Helen
4th - Jim

This is based on the ending but apparently that can't be right has they film different versions so I could be waaaaayyy off :lol:
dirtyoldriver
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm missing the final :emo: :emo: :emo:

When I get back to England I'm not talking to ANYBODY in the know or going on facebook or TSR before I've watched it
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mess.)
Why is there not a poll up for the final :fuhrer:
There's one now I asked a super to do it seeing as the OP hasn't been around.
emmanottinghil
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
Noooo not Tom as 4th.

1st - Susan
2nd - Tom
3rd - Helen
4th - Jim

This is based on the ending but apparently that can't be right has they film different versions so I could be waaaaayyy off :lol:
Was this some kind of spoiler? If so, please stop. If not, what do you mean, "the ending"?

I think that order above is how i would rate the candidates based on what we've seen so far.
LukeSimms
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LukeSimms)
You could easily see the winner at the end of the last episode:

Spoiler:
Show
This is the order!!
tehFrance
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by emmanottinghil)
Was this some kind of spoiler? If so, please stop. If not, what do you mean, "the ending"?

I think that order above is how i would rate the candidates based on what we've seen so far.
Did you not watch the 'next time on' part? no spoiler as that is how it looked when he was going around although post above shows different so

Also do you not understand a prediction?
rainbow drops
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LukeSimms)
This is the order!!
No it's not necessarily, it doesn't work like that. Read back in the thread.
original_username
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Oh, the old finger direction predictions. If it was clear from that they wouldn't show it.
emmanottinghil
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
Did you not watch the 'next time on' part? no spoiler as that is how it looked when he was going around although post above shows different so

Also do you not understand a prediction?
Sure, i just didn't realise what you meant by "the ending" and was worried that people here might be privy to inside information on the winner - i always cut off at that bit as i don't want any clue what will happen in the next episode, same as i power-wind through all the repeat stuff at the beginning to the point where they are getting up in the morning.
otu1987
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by original_username)
Oh, the old finger direction predictions. If it was clear from that they wouldn't show it.
Added to the fact that it may well not even be the real take! Every year people think they know the winner. Wasn't there some members on this forum that were adamant that Chris had won last year, and then 2 years ago were certain Kate had!
luc9999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not many people like Jim. I think he is actually good. I think all the finalists this year are pretty good (exept Tom but he may have an excellet business plan )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.6%
No - but I will (103)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed