Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Evening

I joined a gay social networking thing a while back, I've just realised only a minority are capable of spelling and punctuating vaguely correctly. -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    I hate to point this out, but, despite being technically correct for a female cat, people always use 'mon chat' in France because 'ma chatte' means something different ... and rude ... which yu do NOT want to google image. :p:
    Oh my - because you said that, I definitely had to Google it :ashamed2:

(Original post by twinlensreflex)
    Evening

I joined a gay social networking thing a while back, I've just realised only a minority are capable of spelling and punctuating vaguely correctly. -_-
    Leave immediately?

ReputationRep:
    Really fascinated with a woman in this hotel I'm at atm..

ReputationRep:
    What is it with strange noises lately?! First someone shoots off a gun, now it sounds like a seagull being throttled.

ReputationRep:
    I had my first bath in 15 years this morning :woo: Not sure I quite liked it but the shower in this new house is so poor I was forced to :nooo:

(Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    I hate to point this out, but, despite being technically correct for a female cat, people always use 'mon chat' in France because 'ma chatte' means something different ... and rude ... which yu do NOT want to google image. :p:
    :awesome: I remember in GCSE French a girl started talking about her 'chatte' :teehee: The teacher turned a bright shade of pink and the more advanced of the students couldn't stop laughing for ages.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    And once again, my mum knows how to piss me off. Since I have woken up, she has been at my neck. First, she had a go at me for having coffee and drinking too slowly. Then she had another go at me for not emptying out the dishwasher when I have, and also for apparently "being her adult". She then asked me to call TFL to check where my brother's oyster is. I literally repeated the information that I was told and she had a go at me. Then I apparently was rude when I accidentally banged into my door whilst making up my bed. :wtf:

She wants be to live at home for another year? **** that completely. And this is the only safe place for me to vent as she watches my profile like a hawk (facebook).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    Really fascinated with a woman in this hotel I'm at atm..
    I went out on saturday and met this girl randomly and didn't get a name/phone number properly in the end but just can't stop being fascinated about her.... I hate it sometimes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lcsurfer)
    I went out on saturday and met this girl randomly and didn't get a name/phone number properly in the end but just can't stop being fascinated about her.... I hate it sometimes!
    Aww. Yep I hate it sometimes too. She actually works here though, so I see her like twice everyday (well it's only been two days now!) and I'm so taken by her. I haven't tried flirting but I watch her sometimes and I can tell she notices. I was asking her colleague a question this morning and was staring at her (couldn't help it!) and she was staring back at me and then she flushed but also seemed confused. Seemed like she might have been wondering what I was thinking! Anyway I'm going tomorrow so..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)

She wants be to live at home for another year? **** that completely. And this is the only safe place for me to vent as she watches my profile like a hawk (facebook).
    Facebook you can control what she sees and doesn't. For things you don't want her to see/or other people you don't want to see things

1. Write the status as normal but don't click post yet
    2. Click on the audience thing
    3. Go to custom, and in the box with the cross type the name of the person/group of people you don't wish to see it.
    4. When ready, click post

You may know of it, you may not :cool:

The only exception is what your friends post on your wall. You have no control on that; their settings are their choice.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Facebook you can control what she sees and doesn't. For things you don't want her to see/or other people you don't want to see things

1. Write the status as normal but don't click post yet
    2. Click on the audience thing
    3. Go to custom, and in the box with the cross type the name of the person/group of people you don't wish to see it.
    4. When ready, click post

You may know of it, you may not :cool:

The only exception is what your friends post on your wall. You have no control on that; their settings are their choice.
    This is actually a life saver! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Going for a 4-day hike in Snowdonia on Thursday early morning, going up the cwm (yes, hohoho) Cadair Idris, can't wait! Hope the weather is good as the view looks beautiful.
    [img]www.heneb.co.uk/images/17cadairidris4short.jpg[/img]
    (On phone, hope the image shows...)

ReputationRep:
    First! Was so genuinely not expecting that. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Awww well done! I'm so happy!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well done! :woo: Pics of new gown when received :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thurin)
    Going for a 4-day hike in Snowdonia on Thursday early morning, going up the cwm (yes, hohoho) Cadair Idris, can't wait! Hope the weather is good as the view looks beautiful.
    [img]www.heneb.co.uk/images/17cadairidris4short.jpg[/img]
    (On phone, hope the image shows...)
    Every time I've been up Cadair Idris, it's been foggy, so don't hold your breath.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Well done! :awesome:
    :dance: Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Breakfast time.

ReputationRep:
    Whoo! Congrats. Have some celebratory PRSOM.

Today so far is turning out to be ****. Supposed to be going to a beer festival tonight with a friend I've known since I was born but haven't seen for about 10 years, but I'm in such a state I don't even know if I can bring myself to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    Whoo! Congrats. Have some celebratory PRSOM.

Today so far is turning out to be ****. Supposed to be going to a beer festival tonight with a friend I've known since I was born but haven't seen for about 10 years, but I'm in such a state I don't even know if I can bring myself to go.
    join the club! I've just worked 12 hours and meant to go to this bar in lower Bangkok. Its 9pm and I'm in my PJ's watching castle and on here! i hate the time difference to the UK!

ReputationRep:
    Woo Congrats
    I'm afraid for uni :afraid:
    I think I'll slack off.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.