Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    yeah saw that, I think Mesut is a genuinely shy man tbh so dont expect him to start some Podolski-style chat with the camera

Yaya Sanogo was pretty ridiculous though

Dying Think City got 70k for theirs this year which is pretty pitiful as well.

Chelsea is not a residential area at all anyway so I really cant see them having a proper parade, with all the local warmth that other clubs have! Kensington is just a location for their stadium than a home.

That and the fact thousands of drunken Chelsea fans on the streets is a recipe for some kind of riot more than a celebration.
    Should have had their parade in Essex, Chelsea fans everywhere here ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Did you see the bit where he was poking Vermaelen in the face during the interview?!! :rofl: Guy seems like a loon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guy was hyped up even before the game, firing shots at Mourinho

(Original post by FKLW)
    Fred is a **** as well. They serve no purpose and it's ridiculous. It's for kids FFS.

Still love them though!

Nah mascots are great for the kids imo, I remember interacting with goonersaurus when I was a kid and feeling like I'd won the lottery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Us vs City in the same street of Manchester. Both for the PL...

Attachment 286056

:sogood:

If you look closely you can see Tommy. He wasn't actually lying about being there :eek:
    Why do City even have security out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Us vs City in the same street of Manchester. Both for the PL...

Attachment 286056

:sogood:

If you look closely you can see Tommy. He wasn't actually lying about being there :eek:
    #Together lol

ReputationRep:

Kids just living the dream man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Why do City even have security out?
    Look carefully at the faces of the city players. They look proper gutted, like where the **** is everyone :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Nah mascots are great for the kids imo, I remember interacting with goonersaurus when I was a kid and feeling like I'd won the lottery
    Everyone loves them, I shook Fred's hand once at OT and felt amazing.

Only 2 years ago :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    Will say one thing about Sanogo, he changed the games yesterday for us(and vs Wigan in the SF). His sheer presence is an absolute nuisance for defences, since nobody least of all him seems to know what he's going to do next Freed up Giroud yesterday and when he's on the ball in the box, there just seems to be panic and unpredictability which was handy yesterday. And when you consider his great game vs LFC earlier, he definitely deserves his medal.

Cant seem to finish though, but judging by his goal record for France, he's scoring 1 in 2 so maybe he's just nervous which would be understandable. Definitely the basis of a good target man in there somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Should have had their parade in Essex, Chelsea fans everywhere here ffs.
    You from Chigwell aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboy Bobbinz)
    You from Chigwell aswell?
    Southend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    Arsenal win
    Atletico win
    Mourinho throphyless for yet another year

great weekend chaps
    It's the way he made his entrance as well, not to mention the sunglasses ofc.

ReputationRep:
    Will say one thing about Sanogo, he changed the games yesterday for us(and vs Wigan in the SF). His sheer presence is an absolute nuisance for defences, since nobody least of all him seems to know what he's going to do next Freed up Giroud yesterday and when he's on the ball in the box, there just seems to be panic and unpredictability which was handy yesterday. And when you consider his great game vs LFC earlier, he definitely deserves his medal.

Cant seem to finish though, but judging by his goal record for France, he's scoring 1 in 2 so maybe he's just nervous which would be understandable. Definitely the basis of a good target man in there somewhere.
    But we need that top top striker to take us to next level. More Özil level signings. LOOOOOOOL Sanogo is such a neek :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was slightly cringeworthy in truth, but at least it shows Jack is a true gooner
    Yeah..wathced pretty much the whole thing on arsenal player....would've loved to have been there were it not for stupid exams

but you could tell they were starting to run out of songs, and were just repeating...
    like the first time was alright, but when they did it the second time, bit cringeworthy...

I guess pretty much the majority of these players have won anything so yeah, let them have their fun...and hopefully next year they can improve :P

Gotta say though...weekend was amazing! My mood was aboslutely shattered when they scored 2 goals in 8 minutes and I'm just thinking oh my word this is another liverpool performance...but once santi scored that cracker, never looked back!
    Awesome team, awesome manager, awesome FA Cup trophy, great things to come and an awesome sunshine to top it off! yep
    COYG

ARSENAL, ARSENAL FC, WE'RE BY FAT THE GREATEST TEAM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN...AND IT'S ARSENAL, ARSENAL FC, WE'RE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!

ReputationRep:
    wow, seeing 250,000 gooners on the streets of Islington was really special. Forgot how amazing parades in the Highbury sunshine were! You forget how big this club is really, but we really are the London club, and I'm sure the players and Wenger will have been moved by it all too! If we win the League, or even the CL eventually, I reckon we could get 500k out onto the streets! :moon:

Enjoyed last night even more so, watched it in Holloway and the place was absolutely buzzing. Pubs didnt clear out until 3!

Hopefully this will be the start of something even bigger and we can have a productive summer, improve the squad and push on the PL and in the CL!

Why do you think you'd get twice as many? Surely anyone who cares enough to come out for the league/CL parade would also care enough to come out for the first trophy you've won in 9 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Why do you think you'd get twice as many? Surely anyone who cares enough to come out for the league/CL parade would also care enough to come out for the first trophy you've won in 9 years
    Most gooners who lived in London were there today,but there are tens of thousands who live out in the home counties that would make the extra bit of effort for the CL I think. Just the nature of the trophy. Plenty stayed away today because of the heat basically, so there is scope to get well over 300,000 I think. Maybe 500k is too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Just imagine how he must have felt yesterday! :love:

Looool, The Corporal was called up for the U21s team so wasn't there and GQ (Giroud) had a Hugo Boss shoot or something so wasn't at the stadium but was on the parade.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just realised the terrible typo in my op, I do know the difference between "wear" and "where" I promise!

Ahhh yeah, must have been great for him. This is a beautiful picture of Jenko and his dad:

ReputationRep:
    Next season:

- Break the 80 point barrier in the league
    - Get to the QFs of the CL
    - Another cup run to the SF minimum

I'd be happy with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Next season:

- Break the 80 point barrier in the league
    - Get to the QFs of the CL
    - Another cup run to the SF minimum

I'd be happy with that.
    Clutching on straws here but I'd say at least 82+ :P

It's possible, we we were only off 86 by thin margins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Clutching on straws here but I'd say at least 82+ :P

It's possible, we we were only off 86 by thin margins
    Those were minimums, I'm hoping with a CF and a DM we'll be getting more than 1 point over last season.

ReputationRep:
    We need a white back.

Wenger is too stubborn to give Bellerin a go.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.