Anybody having or had exams today...??
    Nope I've had revision today but exam is tomorrow

Have you?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Redcoats)
    Yes, I didn't find them too hard!
    Wow, I found them harder than actual past papers! (Better it's not the other way round though haha) you must be a genius or something, you probably don't need to do much more as you'll likely breeze through them
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by brainzistheword)

Have you?
    Are you on study leave now?

ReputationRep:

Have you?
    Noo...I've got nothing today...just had an early morning further maths session in school today but it was boring so I came home...I've got an exam tomorrow as well - history...good luck in ur exams this week...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Noo...I've got nothing today...just had an early morning further maths session in school today but it was boring so I came home...I've got an exam tomorrow as well - history...good luck in ur exams this week...
    I'm off into school on Thursday for further maths, I wasn't worried about it before but I kind of am now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    I'm off into school on Thursday for further maths, I wasn't worried about it before but I kind of am now!
    Hmm...I've got a really smart brother - he does maths and further maths in a-levels...and he's done from his exams now..so he promised to help me out...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Are you on study leave now?
    Yeah!!! I'm unbeievably happy - they decided to give it to us earlier than planned. It came a bit late considering most of the ones I wanted the time for have been and gone but it's still study leave all the same

Is it OCR Modern B? (I may have already asked you)
    Thank you and good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah!!! I'm unbeievably happy - they decided to give it to us earlier than planned. It came a bit late considering most of the ones I wanted the time for have been and gone but it's still study leave all the same

Is it OCR Modern B? (I may have already asked you)
    Thank you and good luck to you too
    Nope..I do Aqa...thx...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Nope..I do Aqa...thx...
    Ah well - I still wish you the best

ReputationRep:
    Did u know..a man named Shipwreck Kelly sat on the top of a flagpole for 23 days and 7 hours.others tried to beat the record, but failed...

ReputationRep:
    Ah well - I still wish you the best
    Thx..
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Did u know..a man named Shipwreck Kelly sat on the top of a flagpole for 23 days and 7 hours.others tried to beat the record, but failed...
    That's quite random but at the same time quite cool

ReputationRep:
    Cn someone help with this question, the mark scheme isn't making sense to me. (from the June 2010 AQA C3 paper)Name:  Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 11.34.33 am.png
Views: 56
Size:  107.0 KB
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Hmm...I've got a really smart brother - he does maths and further maths in a-levels...and he's done from his exams now..so he promised to help me out...
    Aw that's sweet of him - I feel like I'm going to be the same when my sister does her GCSEs in 2 years

Ah that's good! At least you've still got it for some exams even if it's not most of them - you've done well for getting this far without it as it's been my saviour so far!

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's sweet of him - I feel like I'm going to be the same when my sister does her GCSEs in 2 years

Ah that's good! At least you've still got it for some exams even if it's not most of them - you've done well for getting this far without it as it's been my saviour so far!
    Haha...yh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEstudentt)
    Cn someone help with this question, the mark scheme isn't making sense to me. (from the June 2010 AQA C3 paper)Name:  Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 11.34.33 am.png
Views: 56
Size:  107.0 KB
    What's the answer in the mark scheme...I think I've got an answer..just want to confirm it...??
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    That's true - and they are mostly science which mean the most to me so that's good. Thank you - I should probably update you guys on what I've been up to

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.