ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBirdman)
    About to pull my second all nighter in a row and I'm not slightly tired
    i'm jellyfish
    i'm sooo tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    i'm strongly considering it :rolleyes:
    Yeah , I might actually watch a movie as well . I'm not going to sleep so I might as well make use of my time

ReputationRep:
    i'm jellyfish
    i'm sooo tired
    My mind is so preoccupied with results day that I think my sleep cycle is on halt

ReputationRep:
    is anyone just looking at the right side of the screen - "Poll: How do you sleep? I lie on my front.... bla bla why isn't there an option for "i can't sleep because it's results day" :confused::rolleyes::doh:

ReputationRep:
    My mind is so preoccupied with results day that I think my sleep cycle is on halt
    i wish my brain did that for me.
    idek why i'm tired. ineed coffee. Best of luck thooo

ReputationRep:
    is anyone just looking at the right side of the screen - "Poll: How do you sleep? I lie on my front.... bla bla why isn't there an option for "i can't sleep because it's results day" :confused::rolleyes::doh:
    Haha in the same boat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Re.sa)
    Yeah , I might actually watch a movie as well . I'm not going to sleep so I might as well make use of my time
    i was thinking that. Netflix has a huge choice. same same i might as well just go with the flow and join the cool-kid-all-nighter-squad

ReputationRep:
    Good luck my TSR family we can get through the next few hours together! Hopefully we'll all be together again for next year

Im not gonna be able to sleep so watching a movie but PM me if ur bored as well cos I defo will be!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good Luck 2 everyone

ReputationRep:
    I haven't slept properly the last four nights so I feel like my brain is just used to this weird sleep cycle (of not sleeping?!?!). I'm hot, stressed but thankfully not tired.
    Everyone in my house is asleep so I can't just wander around the house which is rather annoying because its so hot.

ReputationRep:
    i wish my brain did that for me.
    idek why i'm tired. ineed coffee. Best of luck thooo
    Good luck to you as well!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any movie recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DamnDaniel2)
    Good luck my TSR family we can get through the next few hours together! Hopefully we'll all be together again for next year

Im not gonna be able to sleep so watching a movie but PM me if ur bored as well cos I defo will be!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    good luck to you too i hope you do well!!! i remember we once talked about the english lit paper all those months back I'm watching a movie too soo if u want to talk about random pointless stuff any time so we stay awake, pm me (;

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any movie recommendations?
    Interstellar , Jurassic world and the pursuit of happiness

ReputationRep:
    52% alcohol, x many shots..... Think I'll go to sleep soon
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'll probably try go sleep at 3, if I can't fall asleep then all nighter it is, I've never actually drank coffee, will it work (stupid question)😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Re.sa)
    Interstellar , Jurassic world and the pursuit of happiness
    I've seen the first two but I found the pursuit of happiness so I'm watching that. Thankss

ReputationRep:
    good luck to you too i hope you do well!!! i remember we once talked about the english lit paper all those months back I'm watching a movie too soo if u want to talk about random pointless stuff any time so we stay awake, pm me (;
    Ahahaha thank you I wish the same for you! And I remember! Was so worried but you calmed me down a lot so thank you for that! Will PM u if I'm awake but I'm gonna try to sleep so I at least look like a solid 2/10 tomorrow aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdeptDz)
    I'll probably try go sleep at 3, if I can't fall asleep then all nighter it is, I've never actually drank coffee, will it work (stupid question)😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    you should try coffee! it won't let you down

ReputationRep:
    Watch 4 Minute Mile, that'll help you'll sleep

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.