Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you listening to right now? IV Watch

ReputationRep:

The chorus is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by owliver)
    Me Too!!
    I'd give you a thumbs up but can't, still governed by some sort of awful anti-favouritism quota system. Can't help it that I like quite a few of the things you come out with. Instead I'll have to tell you, Georgie likes this?! Ha! I'm such a loser. Mother dearest has just been FT'd, she seems to approve. Listening to the soundtrack from Les Choristes en ce moment, never knew I knew the words, but apparently do. Not sure if you've seen it but considering your fairly impressive knowledge of all things filmy and musicey I'm guessing so. But I loved it; this was GCSE French asides from winding up the lesbian substitute who took over when Mr Maurice had a heart attack and finding his hoard of erotic French literature at the back of the class. It was fab. Jean Baptiste Maunier, such a beautiful voice.

ReputationRep:
    Ma Sheba ba- Hadag Nachash

Israeli music. It's my weakness

ReputationRep:
    Paramore - Careful XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgie298)
    I'd give you a thumbs up but can't, still governed by some sort of awful anti-favouritism quota system. Can't help it that I like quite a few of the things you come out with. Instead I'll have to tell you, Georgie likes this?! Ha! I'm such a loser. Mother dearest has just been FT'd, she seems to approve. Listening to the soundtrack from Les Choristes en ce moment, never knew I knew the words, but apparently do. Not sure if you've seen it but considering your fairly impressive knowledge of all things filmy and musicey I'm guessing so. But I loved it; this was GCSE French asides from winding up the lesbian substitute who took over when Mr Maurice had a heart attack and finding his hoard of erotic French literature at the back of the class. It was fab. Jean Baptiste Maunier, such a beautiful voice.
    I know the buggering words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by owliver)
    I know the buggering words.
    Think you just made my day right there. In that case we'd ought to buggering endulge in watching it together one day :wink2: Belting out La Nuit at the mo whilst writing about French colonial hertiage in North Africa (before you tell me to get back to work!) The music fits the revision, how good am I!

This was the moment we all got very excited about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2ZA8nCu4ss Ah, Mondain.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Strobe - Deadmau5

ReputationRep:
    White Lies - Death

ReputationRep:

93MillionMilesFromTheSun - StepIntoTheHigh

ReputationRep:
      Us - Regina Spektor

Listening to it on the way home from the beach
      Also listened to her whilst I was there - sitting on the pier with my best friend, sharing earphones and watching the sea.

I am sooo happy :yep:
      and it's contayyyy-juss!

ReputationRep:
      Datsik - Southpaw

ReputationRep:
      Stupid deaths, stupid deaths, they're funny cos they're trueeee

ReputationRep:
      Having a bit of a Megadeth fest, currently Holy Wars... The Punishment Due \m/

ReputationRep:
      DJ Floorclearer - Lights out (execution mix)

sexiest bass evarrrr

ReputationRep:
      Laura Marling- Devil's Spoke

ReputationRep:
      Nicola Roberts - Beat of My Drum

ReputationRep:
      Drowning out that awful cabaret act on Britain’s Got (NO?!) Talent with Basement Jaxx - Do Your Thing

ReputationRep:
      Bruno Mars - Again

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.