Tom (125)
43.55%
emmanottinghil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by luc9999)
Not many people like Jim. I think he is actually good. I think all the finalists this year are pretty good (exept Tom but he may have an excellet business plan )
Do you not think Jim is a little scheming and manipulative though? Lord S obviously thinks so and so does Karen.
umarrehman187
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why is everyone says suans to win she is **** what has she done just moans she will be good at selling dvds
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by emmanottinghil)
Do you not think Jim is a little scheming and manipulative though? Lord S obviously thinks so and so does Karen.
Which is why I admire Jim.
EatBalls -.-
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LukeSimms)
This is the order!!
the last two pictures are the same but by different camera shots -.-
Nucleolus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
We need more Jim love, he is the boss.
emmanottinghil
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by The_Male_Melons)
Which is why I admire Jim.
Sure, just that on the question of him winning, does Lord S? I am pretty certain from past shows that he has a low regard for people with sneaky, underhand ways of doing things. Jim just seems to be one of those guys who plays little games all the time to advance himself but will only rise so far doing it. I think Susan, despite her manner which i accept can be annoying has more to her as a person. Helen is just a pretty regular, efficient, managing kind of person. Tom has a little something extra as well.
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by emmanottinghil)
Sure, just that on the question of him winning, does Lord S? I am pretty certain from past shows that he has a low regard for people with sneaky, underhand ways of doing things. Jim just seems to be one of those guys who plays little games all the time to advance himself but will only rise so far doing it. I think Susan, despite her manner which i accept can be annoying has more to her as a person. Helen is just a pretty regular, efficient, managing kind of person. Tom has a little something extra as well.
I agree about you in regards to Susan and Helen. Tom should never been in the final to be honest.
Jim- yes, he is cunning, sly, manipulative but a genius nonetheless. I admire the way he saves himself and puts his points across. I am impressed. He has also proved he can do business- just look at the sales tasks, negotiating...he is a hardworker.
emmanottinghil
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I agree about you in regards to Susan and Helen. Tom should never been in the final to be honest.
Jim- yes, he is cunning, sly, manipulative but a genius nonetheless. I admire the way he saves himself and puts his points across. I am impressed. He has also proved he can do business- just look at the sales tasks, negotiating...he is a hardworker.
Yes, Tom is only through because Natasha happened to be at that stage with him - really she should have gone much earlier in the process.

I agree Jim is quite hard-headed and a negotiator and he can be funny and interesting, i just wonder if he really has the character.
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 7 years ago
"The Apprentice: How to Get Hired" is on tonight at 2235, don't know how good it'll be though.
Sovietpride
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
HOw to get hired?

You can get at least 50% of the way there by having common sense and not being a self-righteous git.

OFC, my friends point out that my theory seems to be flawed, because in the final we have someone who asks if the French drive or if they love their children, and Jim.
Finch911
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nobody this time round is a stand-out winner, and I think Stella and Chris (last year), were much stronger contenders.

Everyone within the final-four has strengths and moments where they've covered themselves in glory (apart from Tom?), who shouldn't *really* be there, but he's the wild card.

Jim is the maestro when it comes to selling.
Helen had her perfect pitch with the French firm.
As for Susan, I think she brings up an interesting point as to whether French people love their children. Really something that needs to be investigated... Deeply.. Jokes aside, apart from her periods of gormless tragedy she has pretty god business instincts and seems to be the only who presents themselves as the 'next-generation' of business people within the country.
Tom.. He's brought up good points but hasn't really pushed them through until the last episode of MYPY which was pretty good, but lost his bearings with regards to Columbus.. Shocking Apprentice-like stuff we've grown to love .

I think Susan will win.
-strawberry-
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know that I love Jim and everything, but I think a lot of people are forgetting that they are setting up a business. And what does a business do? It sells things to make money. And who is the best salesman? Jim. And who currently holds the record for the largest amount of orders? Jim. Lord Sugar can't just forget that.

Otherwise, Tom to win. Helen ... to be honest, I don't actually know what she's good at. Yes she keeps winning, but half the time I think that's flukes. And Lord Sugar definitely couldn't cope with "Omg Alan that's soooo unfair" from Susie all the time.
rainbow drops
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This. He's so ****! What's he actually done?

If he didn't have his own business and wasn't an inventor then people wouldn't like him anywhere near as much. I think he's getting major breaks because of what he's done outside of the show. Susan receives the same treatment sometimes to be fair, but then she's actually demonstrated that she's very capable in the tasks, but he's barely achieved anything memorable at all.
Glennie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)
What about the You're Hired show?

They're filming that tonight (probably right now as we speak). So what do they do with this, film 4 different you're hired shows for each of the 4 possible winners?
I was at the taping last night. They interviewed each of the runners-up as though it were a normal "You're Fired" (although we didn't get to hold up the hired/fired cards - gutted!). They brought the winner on last to interview them. I presume they'll edit all 4 interviews down to fit within the one show.
emmanottinghil
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Glennie)
I was at the taping last night. They interviewed each of the runners-up as though it were a normal "You're Fired" (although we didn't get to hold up the hired/fired cards - gutted!). They brought the winner on last to interview them. I presume they'll edit all 4 interviews down to fit within the one show.
OMG. Please don't let anything else slip Glennie, assuming you are for real.
secretmessages
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, if you do actually know who the winner is, please don't say in here, even in spoilers, because someone will no doubt think it's funny and tell everyone :dry:
Zottula
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Or everyone that doesn't want to know will still end up clicking anyway because resisting those little spoiler buttons is so so difficult.
Glennie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nah, promise I won't say anything. I'd be furious if someone ruined the final for me, so I won't do the same to anyone else. I read over my contribution several times to make sure I didn't accidentally mention genders or anything that could have given the winner away.
yahyahyahs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you truly know who the winner is, PM ME!
diamonddust
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone watching the show on BBC 1?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (234)
39.39%
No - but I will (40)
6.73%
No - I don't want to (43)
7.24%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (277)
46.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed