Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaptainJaneway)
    Yep! Still waiting. Applied 13th October
    Same here. I applied on the 8th, my 4 week finished last Friday :/

ReputationRep:
    Guys I'm not sure what lse looks for in our ps..Idgi...cause our ps can't exactly contain specific lse-related-curriculum points all the time as it has to stand out for other unis too right..sigh losing hope for my application gradually

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My deadline ended yesterday. I guess I'll have to wait for another two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hersheys10)
    Has anyone been invited to write the UGAA?
    I have! I'm an Italian Law applicant...what about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bshrestha)
    what course did you apply for?
    Sociology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    I'm not sure yet, I'll have to go an open day - what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably it was my first choice from the start. Do u know when the open day is?

ReputationRep:
    Rejection Hope you all get what is best for you BTW I applies for Actuarial Sciences

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maliksajwani)
    Rejection Hope you all get what is best for you BTW I applies for Actuarial Sciences
    When did you apply and what were your grades/ prediction.

I applied for the same course on 5th of November no reply yet

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any news from the History/International relations department yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arran_M)
    Has anyone had any news from the History/International relations department yet?
    No, applied for History on 9th October. Their 3 weeks late with my decision now ffs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maliksajwani)
    Sorry to hear that Did you find out today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohdavid1996)
    Probably it was my first choice from the start. Do u know when the open day is?
    No idea, hopefully they'll email or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corax)
    No idea, hopefully they'll email or something.
    You referring to the Offer Holders one? If so it's on the 9th of April and they'll said you an offer pack in the post soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    You referring to the Offer Holders one? If so it's on the 9th of April and they'll said you an offer pack in the post soon
    Yes and ah thank you! I better get looking at the train prices, hopefully it wont be ridiculously expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boy_wonder_95)
    I don't know why its so late

ReputationRep:
    If you wanted to do a language as part of your degree, were you suppose to have applied for it when you applied to the LSE, don't quite get the website (not that I did MUCH investigation into it...) but the way it is phrased sounds like that you should apply for it when you apply to the school....? Anyone able to clarify my confusion?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puella_optima)
    If you wanted to do a language as part of your degree, were you suppose to have applied for it when you applied to the LSE, don't quite get the website (not that I did MUCH investigation into it...) but the way it is phrased sounds like that you should apply for it when you apply to the school....? Anyone able to clarify my confusion?!
    I am not too sure but I think you can do it as an extra course choice. I Don't think you get a degree that says you did a language but you can do it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topblogger)
    I am not too sure but I think you can do it as an extra course choice. I Don't think you get a degree that says you did a language but you can do it..
    You can study a language as part of your degree, and I double checked and I think you apply for it IF/WHEN you join the school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puella_optima)
    You can study a language as part of your degree, and I double checked and I think you apply for it IF/WHEN you join the school.
    Yeah, this is what it says. "The courses we offer come in three categories. The first, Degree Course, form part of an undergraduate degree. The second, Certificate Course, are extra curricular in nature and can be taken by anyone including those not currently at LSE. The third, are our fun, short but sweet, Summer Languages Programme."

ReputationRep:
    Any Government and Economics offer holders? I applied in mid-November and have yet to hear from them.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.