Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    According to a post on the Eversheds Trainees twitter feed on Tuesday, interviewees should know the outcome of all face to face interviews by the end of next week, i.e. a week tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajb1993)
    Vac scheme

Who said by tomorrow? Im so tired of waiting now it will be 3 weeks tomorrow since i did mine!!
    I asked Eversheds Legal Trainees on Twitter. I am exactly the same, some people have had PFOs so the wait for us is horrendous.

ReputationRep:
    Just a heads up there is no AC for the VS just a face to face interview so you'll just need to do more research if you get through. Fingers crossed you hear good news soon

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone else who still hasn't heard back from Cleary Gottlieb? I assume they've filled the vac schemes by now, but it would have been nice to at least be told it's a rejection...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adriennbrigden)
    I asked Eversheds Legal Trainees on Twitter. I am exactly the same, some people have had PFOs so the wait for us is horrendous.
    I saw on twitter we should hear by then end of the w/c 9 March (last week) - it's absolutely soul destroying awaiting an outcome! I've just emailed grad recruitment
    (Original post by Hazza77)
    Just a heads up there is no AC for the VS just a face to face interview so you'll just need to do more research if you get through. Fingers crossed you hear good news soon
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajb1993)
    I saw on twitter we should hear by then end of the w/c 9 March (last week) - it's absolutely soul destroying awaiting an outcome! I've just emailed grad recruitment

Thank you!!
    Let me know if you hear back from Grad Rec I emailed them last Friday and I still haven't heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yazooo)
    Hey, do you mind me asking when you got an invite?
    I got my invite around the 11th March and had my interview yesterday if that helps!

ReputationRep:
    What firm is this for?

(Original post by Hazza77)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 777m)
    What firm is this for?
    This is for Eversheds Vac Scheme

ReputationRep:
    Still no word from forsters post - AC - anyone heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLA1993)
    Is there anyone else who still hasn't heard back from Cleary Gottlieb? I assume they've filled the vac schemes by now, but it would have been nice to at least be told it's a rejection...
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat - they've definitely filled their schemes but it's just a bit rude not to have sent anything. I mean, how long does it really take to write an email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat - they've definitely filled their schemes but it's just a bit rude not to have sent anything. I mean, how long does it really take to write an email?
    I'm thinking for those of us who have not received a rejection letter from cleary, perhaps its because we did not put a return address on the cover letter? Just occurred to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noel123)
    I'm thinking for those of us who have not received a rejection letter from cleary, perhaps its because we did not put a return address on the cover letter? Just occurred to me
    I put one on mine. Also I think on the online form where you submit your cover letter it asked for your address too...

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Winckworth Sherwood and TLT (London) post app? (I applied close to the deadline)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by almvp)
    Hello, when was your AC? have you heard back yet?
    Last Friday, London office. And nope, heard nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dierks)
    Yep I will message you
    Hi, I was wondering if you could PM me about the type of questions they ask too? Would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    So have a quick question, I have been working at a new job for about a week and a half now but I have an AC coming up for a VS. With this new job it'll be unlikely that I will be able to attend the VS now or will be able to take the time off to attend the AC. What I want to know (as the firm I have an AC with is one of my favourite firms) will it ruin my chances when I apply for a TC that I was unable to attend the AC?

They do offer one day insight days which I would be interested in. I just don't know what the best thing to do would be? Would realllllyyyyy appreciate some guidance
    Hey! I feel like I'm in a slightly similar situation as I'm studying in Asia so find it v difficult to attend ACs. After having spoken to firms, the majority seem to be really understanding if you have legitimate reasons not to be able to make the ACs so I don't think it will ruin your chances!
    I would probably ring them (more personal) so that you can fully get your enthusiasm for the firm across and emphasis that not being able to attend is not a reflection of your interest ect.
    They are definitely interested in you as a candidate if you've got to the AC stage, so suggesting alternatives (such as whether you could be considered for insight scheme if this is a possibility) could be a good course of action!

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Berwin Leighton Paisner Summer Vac Scheme Offer - Better Late than never

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any experience of a Trowers and Hamlins interview?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone still waiting to hear from Charles Russell Speechlys? I've heard nothing since I sent my application (on the deadline). Their confirmation email says everyone will receive a response but it's been nearly two months now..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.