ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Nah not really. Srs.

Didn't toot your own horn by saying Old Trafford :lol:
    Even I wouldn't believe that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    It's an American thing...
    Oh. Yeah they can be a bit bizarre. Seem to remember Enron having 'unique' office practices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Oh. Yeah they can be a bit bizarre. Seem to remember Enron having 'unique' office practices.
    i.e. illegal?

:awesome:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Even I wouldn't believe that

Aww babes, don't be down lol. A long time to go still, United will be back at some point. Was bound to happen after SAF...

Was hoping for a Sunderland win, but because of you I'll hold out for a draw jk jk

ReputationRep:
    No.
    Lol.
    Don't make me post the highlights from when we raped you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    Lol.
    To be fair though until last season we used to love going to Anfield, so maybe that's where she's coming from? We've been pretty average at Goodison for a few years now. Worst is the bridge though, guaranteed 0 points season after season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    To be fair though until last season we used to love going to Anfield, so maybe that's where she's coming from? We've been pretty average at Goodison for a few years now. Worst is the bridge though, guaranteed 0 points season after season.
    Tbh you've not got 6 points against Chelsea ever since Mourinho first came. Iirc there's only been one season where we haven't beaten you in one of the two games either(11/12) and you beat us at the bridge that year.

Love you guys man. You love to just hand us three points.

ReputationRep:
    Aww babes, don't be down lol. A long time to go still, United will be back at some point. Was bound to happen after SAF...
    Yeah I know, I still think LVG will save us :crossedf:

Was hoping for a Sunderland win, but because of you I'll hold out for a draw jk jk
    Das it Prod
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Lol.
    Typical. Luke I acc don't care lol. That game is now done and dusted, this season awaits us. Post it if you like, we're not going to stop being reminded

(Original post by jam278)
    Tbh you've not got 6 points against Chelsea ever since Mourinho first came. Iirc there's only been one season where we haven't beaten you in one of the two games either(11/12) and you beat us at the bridge that year.

• Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Yeah I know, I still think LVG will save us :crossedf:

Das it Prod
    x

Did you see Moyes do the ice bucket challenge? Aw bless lol, I acc still feel sorry for him haha. Seems like a nice enough guy.

ReputationRep:

Exactly, tbh your team set up, tactics and general build of players is optimal for playing us (especially in recent years) and we just crumble when faced with it.

ReputationRep:
    x

Did you see Moyes do the ice bucket challenge? Aw bless lol, I acc still feel sorry for him haha. Seems like a nice enough guy.
    Yeah haha, gotta love how he called out Leon Osman. We're lucky it's a nomination not a signing. I've felt sorry for him for ages yeah but he is a multi millionaire so that reduces it a bit :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, tbh your team set up, tactics and general build of players is optimal for playing us (especially in recent years) and we just crumble when faced with it.
    Same reason why I usually fancy Chelsea's chances vs Barcelona, even if the teams look weaker. The pace and power is too much.

Although at the moment our players don't have enough strength, Costa and Drogba and that's it. We've got pace and energy though which Arsenal and other possession orientated teams will struggle against.

ReputationRep:
    Same reason why I usually fancy Chelsea's chances vs Barcelona, even if the teams look weaker. The pace and power is too much.

Although at the moment our players don't have enough strength, Costa and Drogba and that's it. We've got pace and energy though which Arsenal and other possession orientated teams will struggle against.
    Yeah, would be interesting to have seen a peak Arsenal team pre-Emirates take on a Mourinho chelsea side. We only really had two games of that and they were both draws IIRC? (H/A in 2004/5)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, would be interesting to have seen a peak Arsenal team pre-Emirates take on a Mourinho chelsea side. We only really had two games of that and they were both draws IIRC? (H/A in 2004/5)
    You'd beat our side now without too many problems but you'd lose to the 05 team I think.

ReputationRep:
    Worst is the bridge though, guaranteed 0 points season after season.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408752267.620378.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  20.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Lol.
    Quite relishing it tbh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19384131
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17163155
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/8404441.stm

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408753358.295738.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  27.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408753358.295738.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  27.0 KB
    Luke man, chill. Have you managed to go a full five posts on here without starting an argument?

Luke is a heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is divine and everlasting
    Mirin how close you are to 10k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    Mirin how close you are to 10k.
    :sexface:

Not sure it's a good thing tbh

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.