Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 29)

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Not well chotu. It feels as if this migraine ain't going away anytime soon.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the most weirdest thing happened today. So, I was on the train and as I've had this migraine for 4 days straight, but I was still thinking about the countless blessings of Allah, so normally I always say Alhamdullilah and then Allahu Akbar together. What I did was, I think I wasn't paying attention, but I said Alhamdullilah while whispering and then Allahu Akbar so loudly. I was lucky that most people in the train were listening to their music or else someone would've called the police for sure.
    Aw, I really hope you get well soo baaji, I'll remember you in my prayers
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh damn, yh well considering what's been going around, if someone heard it, they definitely would've gotten suspicious, only if they knew how harmless and irenic that phrase is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Sure is

Im okay and how are you ? has you migraine gone yet?
    Yup
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not yet girlie.
    Sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    SO what are you trying to imply? I have a Black friend at school that does the same as me, oh wow big f***ing deal, right? :lol: haha but yh most men do Engineering but there are female Engineers too, just not as many
    Yall engineers :lol: Great you want a cookie?
    Yh obvs because of the dumb stereotype that only men can make good engineers, :sad: and woment cant blah blah blah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Yh obvs because of the dumb stereotype that only men can make good engineers, :sad: and woment cant blah blah blah
    Hence i never did engineering and did maths so i find more women on my course at Uni lool jks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha yall doctors, y'all nurses :lol: HAHA you want a doughnut?

Wtf has that got to do with this, you're acting as if women don't get accepted to do Engineering, just coz less women don't apply to do it or don't wanna do it, does not mean that there's less female Engineers coz of a stereotype, what you said didn't make sense, a stupid stereotype has no correlation with less female Engineers, less women applying or wanting to do it however, does.

ReputationRep:
    Haha yall doctors, y'all nurses :lol: HAHA you want a doughnut?

Wtf has that got to do with this, you're acting as if women don't get accepted to do Engineering, just coz less women don't apply to do it or don't wanna do it, does not mean that there's less female Engineers coz of a stereotype, what you said didn't make sense, a stupid stereotype has no correlation with less female Engineers, less women applying or wanting to do it however, does.
    Nope doughnuts make you fat.
    No. Sorry i know quite a few girls who were good at physics but didnt study it at uni? Why cause its a male career?! :wtf: People have this mentality y'know.

ReputationRep:
    Nope doughnuts make you fat.
    No. Sorry i know quite a few girls who were good at physics but didnt study it at uni? Why cause its a male career?! :wtf: People have this mentality y'know.
    so do cookies fyi

Well, that's their fault not the mens' lmao, if I was a girl and I wanted to do Engineering, I'd do it, I decide what I wanna do, not a freaking stereotype, if they have such a mentality, they have no one to blame, but themselves.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that
    It is ok. I have an appointment with the doctor on Monday to find out why it has been going on for too long. Let's see what he says. (Tbh I have no faith in the doctors, they give me paracetamols all the bloody time )

ReputationRep:
    Aw, I really hope you get well soo baaji, I'll remember you in my prayers
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh damn, yh well considering what's been going around, if someone heard it, they definitely would've gotten suspicious, only if they knew how harmless and irenic that phrase is...
    Jazaka Allah chotu. Means a lot to me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Totally

ReputationRep:
    It is ok. I have an appointment with the doctor on Monday to find out why it has been going on for too long. Let's see what he says. (Tbh I have no faith in the doctors, they give me paracetamols all the bloody time )
    Im sorry for this meme :rofl:

i hope you do get better

ReputationRep:
    Well good luck and im the same have no faith in doctors anymore, especially with how they were with my mum

ReputationRep:
    Jazaka Allah chotu. Means a lot to me.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Totally
    Np baaji

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry for this meme :rofl:

i hope you do get better
    :rofl: That is exactly what I feel like when they prescribe me Paracetamols. :lol:

Jazaki Allah sis. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Well good luck and im the same have no faith in doctors anymore, especially with how they were with my mum
    Awww I hope your mum is fine. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    so do cookies fyi

Well, that's their fault not the mens' lmao, if I was a girl and I wanted to do Engineering, I'd do it, I decide what I wanna do, not a freaking stereotype, if they have such a mentality, they have no one to blame, but themselves.
    cookies have less fat duh
    I never said it was the men's fault :facepalm: And no point saying 'IF' Your not a girl End of Yh obvs they need to blame themselves, because of them, there are less women in engineering :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Np baaji
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    cookies have less fat duh
    I never said it was the men's fault :facepalm: And no point saying 'IF' Your not a girl End of Yh obvs they need to blame themselves, because of them, there are less women in engineering :sad:
    It still has fat!

Why is there no point? Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Awww I hope your mum is fine. :hugs:
    She is getting there slowly but surely, after she eventually got a diagnosis (after many shouting matches at the doctors)

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.