Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Somali Society Mk III Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    Hey guys, I think you should take the time to watch this. I just stumbled upon this doc, its on Aljazeera (47mins long) about Somalis in Yemen. "Trapped in Yemen". I will never understand how people can be so cruel, especially to those who have nothing.
    I've seen that, I watched it with my mum a few days ago. it was so sad how they were treated, my mum cried when they guy who couldn't walk started singing the national anthem

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    disgusting documentary to be honest, Allah will judge those who oppress their fellow muslim brothers and sisters inshallah.
    I know right. Look at Yemen now, it looks like they are getting punished already Allahu a'lam.

ReputationRep:
    So guys help me how to keep focused i have 5 university offers but i cant seem to focus on anything. Only thing i enjoy and do is Maths but my other two subjects i neglect out of laziness. Any guidance for procrastination?
    Just relax bro. It's not that deep. Education is moist.

JK, go ham and get those A*s

Where do you have offers for? What did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    So guys help me how to keep focused i have 5 university offers but i cant seem to focus on anything. Only thing i enjoy and do is Maths but my other two subjects i neglect out of laziness. Any guidance for procrastination?
    We've all battled procrastination from time to time. My advice, there's no better time than the present. Just try starting your work/assignments first and worry later( once you started its smooth sailing). Take it one step at a time, and don't stress about it.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Anyone go to uni in Bham or is it just londoners in here.

ReputationRep:
    It is too darn cold up in ere. But noo snow as of yet alhamdullilah!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    You asked about my life and how I was. You might found out who I am irl, I don't know whether you're a stalker.

Yu lern 2 spell bby gurl?

Eyyyy myyy homeboyyy. How you doing tho?

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Heyyyyy gurfriendddddddddd!!!

Looooooool shes falling 4 it
    Happpy new year peeeps!!! 2014 has been an absolutely crazy year for me and i've grown so much as a person this year than any other year. InshaAllah 2015 brings us and our loved ones joy and full of great memories!!

Shout out to chukkeigh, fats, justmyself and AK
    I am sorry for acting like a prestige lightyyy by replying so late to this, but gurrrrlll hope you doing well iA. Haven't really come to this site for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)

I am sorry for acting like a prestige lightyyy by replying so late to this, but gurrrrlll hope you doing well iA. Haven't really come to this site for a while.
    All is well, where you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    is physics a load of work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Suprisingly Chemistry is the hardest at the moment absolute trash of a subject, i am now in an investigation with 350+ experiments plus 5000 word report. This is on top of all my exams

ReputationRep:
    Just relax bro. It's not that deep. Education is moist.

JK, go ham and get those A*s

Where do you have offers for? What did you apply to?
    Surrey, Nottingham , Queen Mary, Brunel and lastly just for the sake of apply derby.

ReputationRep:
    Surrey, Nottingham , Queen Mary, Brunel and lastly just for the sake of apply derby.
    What for?

ReputationRep:
    I know right. Look at Yemen now, it looks like they are getting punished already Allahu a'lam.
    Shia taking over, Yemen is in bits while at least Somalia is making some sort of recovery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)

Haha yeah he barely come on here myself. Alhamdulillah im doing well my love
    Hows uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Daily timetable of work/what to do for each subject. Stick to it
    Daily report of your activity (activity log) what you did what you didn't do, what were you supposed to do, did you follow your timetable..etc This will show you how you spend your time and better allocate it. As a rule of thumb if you missed out on a study session today make up for it tomorrow..etc = better time management.
    Lastly hold yourself accountable, if we don't who will?!
    See if that helps
    Will do deactivated Twitter hardly use snapchat and Whatsapp. So i should be able to revise properly now.

ReputationRep:
    What for?
    Mechanical Engineering i think i am gonna hate it modules look mythical

ReputationRep:
    Heyy random question: were you nervous about turning 20?

Im close and idk how i feel about it hahah. Mostly the fact that i wont ever get to use the teenage card anymore

ReputationRep:
    Mechanical Engineering i think i am gonna hate it modules look mythical
    Nah bro, go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Heyy random question: were you nervous about turning 20?

Im close and idk how i feel about it hahah. Mostly the fact that i wont ever get to use the teenage card anymore
    Are you okay? It makes no difference to your life. It's just another number.

ReputationRep:
    Are you okay? It makes no difference to your life. It's just another number.
    everything is just a number to you aint it?

ReputationRep:
    everything is just a number to you aint it?
    No. Novels for example are a combination of letters.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.