Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thierry Henry described MOTD as like going to church

ReputationRep:
    Anyway worst team for Chelsea to go to is everton away. I just expect that 1-0 or 2-1 defeat.

I respect Benitez for managing to win there because I will actually bet on an Everton win.

Chelsea love Arsenal to come to the bridge, brace it with open arms guys. Hope we can play you there every week so we can get our goal difference up this season.

In all seriousness, that Mourinho duck has to end soon for Wenger. Ngl that's a **** record.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Anyway worst team for Chelsea to go to is everton away. I just expect that 1-0 or 2-1 defeat.
    Villa?

and why is it that Mourinho has never been able to beat them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    Villa?

and why is it that Mourinho has never been able to beat them?
    We have beat them, like we did last season, it's just away from home where we struggle.

Same for Newcastle away but I'm sure those ducks will end soon. Everton I see our yearly loss, so much that I'll bet a tenner on us losing unless Everton are in the bottom half.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what went wrong at Remy's medical?

ReputationRep:
    "A team is life and life is movement. That means the team doesn't stand still, we move forward and improve."

- Arsene Wenger

BARSSSS

ReputationRep:
    People overrate Wenger so much.

omg he has a degree in economics. omg bawse.

yeah mate. but was it from LSE though? mans uni probably has as much prestige as London Metropolitan University.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    People overrate Wenger so much.

omg he has a degree in economics. omg bawse.

yeah mate. but was it from LSE though? mans uni probably has as much prestige as London Metropolitan University.
    Real talk fam. If it ain't from russell group/Ivy league equivalents then I don't wanna hear it tbh.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to tell me what Luke said? I think it got deleted before I could reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    Anyone want to tell me what Luke said? I think it got deleted before I could reply.
    I was just on about how I'm not bothered about hiding - I know I'm not attractive but I put my pictures up because I'm not bothered.

Oh yeah, then I made a little comment about tom which I expect to get a blue card for when I go on my laptop...

But srs, back to football
    The game tonight is gonna be really interesting, can't wait
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    I was just on about how I'm not bothered about hiding - I know I'm not attractive but I put my pictures up because I'm not bothered.

Oh yeah, then I made a little comment about tom which I expect to get a blue card for when I go on my laptop...

Oh right. To be honest when they were teaming up on you and talking about your pictures I thought they were being a bit dickish.

Can't wait for today, Newcastle and Southampton are playing rubbish teams so we should see the likes of Cabella and Pelle doing well. The Arsenal game will be interesting, but probably depressing for all of us Arsenal fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Real talk fam. If it ain't from russell group/Ivy league equivalents then I don't wanna hear it tbh.
    University of Strasbourg is pretty prestigious in France tbh, it was also 1973, not exactly sure you can compare the way the uni system is today in the UK/USA to mainland Europe 40 years ago. He was also juggling a football career at the same time...

also the LSEs reputation has fallen dramatically in the last decade. Used to be the home of JFK and the like...

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. To be honest when they were teaming up on you and talking about your pictures I thought they were being a bit dickish.

Can't wait for today, Newcastle and Southampton are playing rubbish teams so we should see the likes of Cabella and Pelle doing well. The Arsenal game will be interesting, but probably depressing for all of us Arsenal fans.
    Meh, just a sign of desperation when you move on to personal things.
    But luckily I'm not bothered, so it's all good

I dunno, Everton are good but you definitely should be getting the points
    Won't be easy but you have the quality

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nothing more scummy than people like that. It's always the most insecure people who do these sort of things anyway. Taking the piss out of someone's appearance is the lowest of the low tbh, and is something i only expect from ~13 year olds.

That is if i'm reading this scenario correctly, as i didn't see it.

I think 1-1 is the scoreline i'm going for later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Nothing more scummy than people like that. It's always the most insecure people who do these sort of things anyway. Taking the piss out of someone's appearance is the lowest of the low tbh, and is something i only expect from ~13 year olds.

That is if i'm reading this scenario correctly, as i didn't see it.

I think 1-1 is the scoreline i'm going for later.
    Meh, it happens man.
    If I was ashamed i wouldn't put any pictures up, but some people are told regardless.

1-1 would be a great result for us - want Everton AND arsenal to drop points.
    I don't dislike arsenal as a team but they're our main rivals, and their fans are general pretty annoying (with the exception of some quality posters on here)

ReputationRep:
    Reckon we'll edge it 2-1
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Meh, just a sign of desperation when you move on to personal things.
    But luckily I'm not bothered, so it's all good

I dunno, Everton are good but you definitely should be getting the points
    Won't be easy but you have the quality
    Maybe, but I remember what happened last season, so I'm not too hopeful.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, but I remember what happened last season, so I'm not too hopeful.
    and significantly, have we addressed the issues from last season? No.

ReputationRep:
    Podolski didn't travel to Everton but BFG and Mesut did, don't want to read too much into it but it kinda fuels rumours of him leaving... which would upset me simply because everyone loves Lukas

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Anyone know what went wrong at Remy's medical?
    Nope, but he has a known heart condition (but cleared to play before). Maybe Liverpool just used it as an excuse to back out if they had hopes of getting Balotelli.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.