Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All we know is, wenger simply won't throw money at finding the solution; he'll just hope at least one of his existing players delivers. (Of course, last season was an exception but it was more about the timing of the deal rather than its worth)

ReputationRep:
    Bellerin, despite his faults, has to be our started over Debuchy as both are advanced full backs, but Bellerin has the pace to cover for Mertesacker when he ventures up to the halfway line to make an interception and fails miserably, whereas Debuchy does not have that pace to recover defensively

ReputationRep:
    It's alright. Hectors got this.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, all this thread consists of is the regular few constantly *****ing about how bad our fans or AFC TV is
    Stop giving it attention you bunch of morons

Not gonna comment on the players because didn't watch full match. Agree with sev and the other bloke who have called Ramsey out for being a fraud though, he was absoluty invisible in his games last season ffs.
    Starting to lose all hope with Ox too. Mark my words he will be at palace 2 years from now.

ReputationRep:
    His cheek bones are just unreal

he shouldn't be kicking balls in London, he should be on the runways in Milan and Paris

ReputationRep:
    Ox and Ramsey were probably our 2 best players today. Weren't hiding, always looking to make something happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    His cheek bones are just unreal

he shouldn't be kicking balls in London, he should be on the runways in Milan and Paris
    He's so lovely that I have made a thread on him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    To be honest, all this thread consists of is the regular few constantly *****ing about how bad our fans or AFC TV is

Not gonna comment on the players because didn't watch full match. Agree with sev and the other bloke who have called Ramsey out for being a fraud though, he was absoluty invisible in his games last season ffs.
    Starting to lose all hope with Ox too. Mark my words he will be at palace 2 years from now.
    Ox made some unbelievable runs though, best of a bad bunch today

ReputationRep:
    Expect Bellers to be the first active PL player to come out of the closet. No straight person would have a dress sense like his
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by AR_95)

Your only player who remotely played well today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Expect Bellers to be the first active PL player to come out of the closet. No straight person would have a dress sense like his
    I always get called gay too but I am not gay, people are just too quick to label people.

(I also have the standard Arsenal team haircut... hah)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    I always get called gay too but I am not gay, people are just too quick to label people.

(I also have the standard Arsenal team haircut... hah)
    Stop leading Stefano on then

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know which page has the best Arsenal fan meltdowns from the match earlier?
    Could do with a few laughs after seeing that terrible Fantastic 4 film...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Stop leading Stefano on then

We'd have too much of a similar look anyway

ReputationRep:
    Imagine what would have happened if we'd played Astra Giurgiu...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    As aforementioned, Cech was never going to be the 9-10 points that Arsenal fans hoped for.

There's a long way to go yet, though. I still don't think you'll win the title under Wenger, and I think Sanchez's signing last year papered over some cracks somewhat.

You still achieved less PL points than in 2013-14, so there's work to be done and your summer recruitment has been nowhere near where it should be. Today will hopefully prompt Wenger into action, akin to the start of 2013-14 when that Villa defeat at the Emirates led to you going out and signing Ozil.

Also, interesting to see the different slants on performance critiques in the press. Romero - who bagged a clean sheet - has been dubbed 'hazardous' by The Guardian, while Cech 'should be given time'. Interesting.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Anyone know which page has the best Arsenal fan meltdowns from the match earlier?
    Could do with a few laughs after seeing that terrible Fantastic 4 film...
    There wasn't much on here tbh. If you've got Twitter that is an absolute goldmine atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.x.Gotze)
    We'd have too much of a similar look anyway
    I'll give you something in the back of my BMW'D'iesel .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I'll give you something in the back of my BMW'D'iesel .
    Are you the
    Batman or something?

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sr90)
    There wasn't much on here tbh. If you've got Twitter that is an absolute goldmine atm.
    Claude's "shut up!" >

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.