Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatcooldude2.0)
    Me unfortunately, 2nd one in a row here Good thing I don't feel sleep deprived...yet
    :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Made some really cool flashcards for law. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I love revising for Chem 5, it's just so.. fun. :cry2:

I really wish I could've had more time to study for it so I could've appreciated it all a bit more. )':

Anyway, I basically think I'm done. I've skimmed/completed 2 past papers and covered everything I need to know even though some of it feels a bit shaky but I don't want to stay up anymore so I'm hoping it'll be enough.

Goodnight. :'3 <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I love revising for Chem 5, it's just so.. fun. :cry2:

I really wish I could've had more time to study for it so I could've appreciated it all a bit more. )':

Anyway, I basically think I'm done. I've skimmed/completed 2 past papers and covered everything I need to know even though some of it feels a bit shaky but I don't want to stay up anymore so I'm hoping it'll be enough.

Goodnight. :'3 <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got that with politics.

Goodnight and good luck with your exam Anon - I hope it goes well. :yep: :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm going to start bio! I'm only gonna revise the subjects that people have predicted because frankly I have no time 😬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    Okay I'm going to start bio! I'm only gonna revise the subjects that people have predicted because frankly I have no time 😬
    What have people predicted? Are they ever accurate?

Im in the same boat today trying to revise all of it....i reckon understanding neurones is key, a bit on muscle contractions and then the processes in homeostasis and i should be okay, everything else is sort of blaggable/common sense...i dont include biotech as ive covered that a few weeks ago (luckily!)

ReputationRep:
    I'll just spend however long it takes me, goddamnit. :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They always over predict so that you know abit more, and for f214 they included most stuff, I'm just in a desperate place so I think it's my best bet! Yeah muscles is abit topic so I'm going to learn that, sequencing and protein synthesis. Also succession stuff! Our exam boards are different though so the predictions will be different, I'd check what they predicted for f214 and see if they were close and if so, go for it! 😊
    (Original post by philo-jitsu;[url="tel:66004774")
    66004774[/url]]What have people predicted? Are they ever accurate?

Im in the same boat today trying to revise all of it....i reckon understanding neurones is key, a bit on muscle contractions and then the processes in homeostasis and i should be okay, everything else is sort of blaggable/common sense...i dont include biotech as ive covered that a few weeks ago (luckily!)

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry is now done (), I need to start Biology for that exam tomorrow but, I am currently v tired + feeling ill so even though I literally have no time, I think I kinda need to go to bed.

I'll be starting with trying to memorise taxis/kinesis/tropisms straight afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry is now done (), I need to start Biology for that exam tomorrow but, I am currently v tired + feeling ill so even though I literally have no time, I think I kinda need to go to bed.

I'll be starting with trying to memorise taxis/kinesis/tropisms straight afterwards.
    How did you find chemistry ?I hope you find it ok ,you seem exhausted yesterday.
    I hope you get better :p:).

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry f335 done!
    1 exam left tomorrow morning!
    Now to have a nap
    Then wake up
    Do bio flashcards
    Go through questions in the book
    Notes on weak areas and then June 2015 paper then I'm done

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry's all done! (Well, not forever as I'm doing it in uni... hopefully.) I really need to revise biology for F215 tomorrow, so I need to go over my flashcards for variation and evolution, ecology and responding to the environment

ReputationRep:
    Going to go over all the biology unit 5 content then do all the IAL biology papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well trying to revise all biol5 in a day was a terrible decision....gonna stop before i lose my sanity...hopefully theres alot of hsw questions on it

ReputationRep:
    Hai, doing gcses xP two exams left and probsbly the ones im most unprepared for physics and further maths. gonna start f maths pasy papets at 6.15 because thats probablu around the time I'll be home and aim to finish most of them by 10, tomorrow's got to be only physics cause i havent actually learnt it ._.

ReputationRep:
    last exam tomorrow and we have to smash it. Ive done two tiresome f215 papers gonna at least do the 2014 one and then start memorising answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)
    Chemistry's all done! (Well, not forever as I'm doing it in uni... hopefully.) I really need to revise biology for F215 tomorrow, so I need to go over my flashcards for variation and evolution, ecology and responding to the environment
    Ive also applied to chemistry at uni. Hope we get in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    Ive also applied to chemistry at uni. Hope we get in.
    Yay! Chemistry people! Where have you applied?

(Original post by Guls)
    last exam tomorrow and we have to smash it. Ive done two tiresome f215 papers gonna at least do the 2014 one and then start memorising answers.
    I haven't even done a past paper yet :lol: I need to go over plant and animal responses still...

ReputationRep:
    I've been writing out bio notes all day, I have no idea if they've actually gone in but right now I'm just too tired. I tried doing a c4 but my brain is refusing to help so im going to have a bath and then try 😊

ReputationRep:
    I've gone through ALL my bio flashcards!!! :woo: Finally! Though I left it a bit late I won't have time to do a full past paper, I'll pick some questions from some papers then type the answers and check them

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.