The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

23 mins... :dance:
hmm BGT or Doctor Who???

Doctor Who!
Just over 10 minutes!!!
I'm back to feeling nervous and not wanting to watch it now...please help me!! I don't know what's happening to me!! :cry2:
Original post by Pandora.
I'm back to feeling nervous and not wanting to watch it now...please help me!! I don't know what's happening to me!! :cry2:

You can always turn it off
Original post by Lantana
You can always turn it off

No no no no no, not like that!! I want to watch it but then it will be over for three months! :cry:
Reply 4866
Doctor Who party with costumes :awesome:
Today's episode thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1663226

And link to unmissable extras that will be uploaded after the episode: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/news/bulletin_110604_01/Tonight_6_40pm_Unmissable
BGT and Doctor Who overlap by half an hour... I'm sure it'll take that long for BGT to actually get started on the acts anyway. After 7 commercial breaks, of course.
Original post by Aula

Are you at one? :cool:
I require a snack since Doctor Who keeps screwing up my eating schedule...
Original post by Aula

Who would you dress as?:p:
BGT and Dr Who dilemma doesn't exist for me- I don't watch BGT anyway, and would miss anything for Dr WHo
No no no no no, not like that!! I want to watch it but then it will be over for three months! :cry:

Oh, ok. that makes sense. We'll all suffer withdrawal symptoms with you :yes:

Original post by Aula

:party:
Reply 4873

Are you at one? :cool:

Going to one (just down the corridor)

And I'm going as Amy. Though I don't really have the legs or height for it... :frown:

*EXCITEMENT*
(for the episode)
Original post by Aula
Going to one (just down the corridor)

And I'm going as Amy. Though I don't really have the legs or height for it... :frown:

*EXCITEMENT*
(for the episode)

I want to go to one now, you've made me so jealous. Anyway, your party can't compete with my party animals - my parents and brother :yawn:

Aaarggh! I'm off for now!
It's begun !! :colondollar:
I hate "previously on" recaps... they usually heavily imply certain plot points. For example, this time we get:

Spoiler

Disappearing now.
That Time Lord girl is blates Amy's child.
Original post by Doughnuts!!
That Time Lord girl is blates Amy's child.

Yep. And Rory is her dad(as much as I thought)
RIVER SONG
AMY POND
MELODY POND

:shock: :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending