Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    No. Novels for example are a combination of letters.
    smooth

ReputationRep:
    All is well, where you been?
    Just busy with life eyyy. Got a lot more responsibilities now, sigh, which absolutely suck. How about yourself? Is uni going a lot better now iA?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Just busy with life eyyy. Got a lot more responsibilities now, sigh, which absolutely suck. How about yourself? Is uni going a lot better now iA?
    Hhaha, sweet. I don't go uni anymore. Got diagnosed with anxiety and depression, so dropped out. Eatin meds like biscuts yo, got the psyciatrist on deck.. life's guuud.

What responsibilities you inhibiting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Haha yeah he barely come on here myself. Alhamdulillah im doing well my love
    Hows uni?
    Glad to hear! Uni is hectic, am off till next Monday so am well glad alhamdullilah. How about yourself? Make the best use of your first year sis! Network, network and network. Both with people in your course and outside. How is the Somali society going sis?

ReputationRep:
    Hhaha, sweet. I don't go uni anymore. Got diagnosed with anxiety and depression, so dropped out. Eatin meds like biscuts yo, got the psyciatrist on deck.. life's guuud.
    Bruh why you lyin 4?

ReputationRep:
    Bruh why you lyin 4?
    This happened 2 weeks ago.. so yh. Exam stress mostly, I think. Can't take it anymore, academia not the life for me.. applying tesco job.

ReputationRep:

What responsibilities you inhibiting?
    AK I sincerely hope that you are kidding! You must be iA, you don't come across as a person that easily quits.

Got a baby with my babydaddy but he denying it is his. But I am like 45% sure it is his and not his bestfriend like he thinks, but he says that is not good ennuf. What shall I do??

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear! Uni is hectic, am off till next Monday so am well glad alhamdullilah. How about yourself? Make the best use of your first year sis! Network, network and network. Both with people in your course and outside. How is the Somali society going sis?
    Im dropping out soon. I reallt dislike my course now. Its not how I thought it would be. Alevel psych was amazing but uni is a whole differenr ball game. Its extremely bio and maths based and it just makes me want to rip my hair out lol. And its only going to get harder 2nd and 3rd years and the modules are gonna get boring.I realised that life is too short to be unhappy for 3 whole years so im currently applying to do a Primary teaching degree inshaAllah i was gonna become a teacher anyway so this route is more convenient and i know i'd be alot happier doing it just need to fiinish my personal statement asap and sort my reference now. I met alot of great people who i know i'll always be in touch with and ive learnt alot about myself so far so i dont regret it.
    The somali soc at QM is amazing!! The friends i made, the events (i acc learnt how to do the dhaanto properly haha!) just everything!! Gonna miss them but i'll still attend their events

ReputationRep:
    This happened 2 weeks ago.. so yh. Exam stress mostly, I think. Can't take it anymore, academia not the life for me.. applying tesco job.
    Im acc dropping out myself lol but gonna do another course.

I have a feeling youre not serious though...

ReputationRep:
    AK I sincerely hope that you are kidding! You must be iA, you don't come across as a person that easily quits.

Got a baby with my babydaddy but he denying it is his. But I am like 45% sure it is his and not his bestfriend like he thinks, but he says that is not good ennuf. What shall I do??
    I'm a hitter and a quitter so I can resonate wit ur baby dady. I got a girl preggers but she got an abortion.. but then I told her lol I ain't helpin u

Im acc dropping out myself lol but gonna do another course.

I have a feeling youre not serious though...
    What will you be doing?

ReputationRep:
    Im dropping out soon. I reallt dislike my course now. Its not how I thought it would be. Alevel psych was amazing but uni is a whole differenr ball game. Its extremely bio and maths based and it just makes me want to rip my hair out lol. And its only going to get harder 2nd and 3rd years and the modules are gonna get boring.I realised that life is too short to be unhappy for 3 whole years so im currently applying to do a Primary teaching degree inshaAllah i was gonna become a teacher anyway so this route is more convenient and i know i'd be alot happier doing it just need to fiinish my personal statement asap and sort my reference now. I met alot of great people who i know i'll always be in touch with and ive learnt alot about myself so far so i dont regret it.
    The somali soc at QM is amazing!! The friends i made, the events (i acc learnt how to do the dhaanto properly haha!) just everything!! Gonna miss them but i'll still attend their events
    Abaayo, wish you all the best in your journey insa Allah. May Allah* swt give you what you want to find in the other degree and may he ease the process insa Allah. I probably won't really come to this site that much anymore tbh but when I do iA let me know how things are going x

ReputationRep:
    Abaayo, wish you all the best in your journey insa Allah. May Allag swt give you what you want to find in the other degree and may he ease the process insa Allah. I probably won't really come to this site that much anymore tbh but when I do iA let me know how things are going x
    Thats so sweet! Jazakallahu khayr hunny and i will for sure. You can message me your number if you want

Best of luck for your future too darling xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm a hitter and a quitter so I can resonate wit ur baby dady. I got a girl preggers but she got an abortion.. but then I told her lol I ain't helpin u

What will you be doing?
    Primary education hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Btw all i'm gonna start blogging in the next few wks so hope u all give it a read inshaAllah x

ReputationRep:
    Primary education hopefully
    Nice, iA.. become a teacher a.k.a a slave to the public sector, subject to periodic pay freezes and strikes by the nut jobs who lead the complaint issues.

Btw all i'm gonna start blogging in the next few wks so hope u all give it a read inshaAllah x
    A blog about what?

How do you start a blog, I think my life is exciting enough to merit its own story.

ReputationRep:
    Nice, iA.. become a teacher a.k.a a slave to the public sector, subject to periodic pay freezes and strikes by the nut jobs who lead the complaint issues.
    I appreciate the posititivity

A blog about what?

How do you start a blog, I think my life is exciting enough to merit its own story.
    Fashion, makeup, life etc.

Idk just sign up and start writing?

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate the posititivity
    Just showing my dissaproval of the public sector malarchy. This is not exclusive to the teaching profession.

Fashion, makeup, life etc.

Idk just sign up and start writing?
    Mediocre and overdone topics. Where's the originality?

Where can I start one? What's the site called?

ReputationRep:
    Just showing my dissaproval of the public sector malarchy. This is not exclusive to the teaching profession.

Mediocre and overdone topics. Where's the originality?

Where can I start one? What's the site called?
    I'll go into other stuff like religion anf culture bug Its what I want to talk about. What would u recommend i talk about?

Its part of google. Type google blog?

ReputationRep:
    I'll go into other stuff like religion anf culture bug Its what I want to talk about. What would u recommend i talk about?

Its part of google. Type google blog?
    Something exciting and interesting. Difficult, if you don't lead an incredibly interesting lifestyle.

I would talk about the retarded adventures I get upto with friends, funny stuff that goes on in university, funny interview experiences, pranks on internships..

Idk I'd find something interesting to discuss.

ReputationRep:
    Something exciting and interesting. Difficult, if you don't lead an incredibly interesting lifestyle.

I would talk about the retarded adventures I get upto with friends, funny stuff that goes on in university, funny interview experiences, pranks on internships..

Idk I'd find something interesting to discuss.
    My life isnt that interesting atn lool so maybe i'll talk about past events too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.