Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been allocated Bankside, also have an unconditional offer (gap year). Anyone else got Bankside? And anyone else from SE England?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP96)
    Been allocated Bankside, also have an unconditional offer (gap year). Anyone else got Bankside? And anyone else from SE England?
    I have Bankside. Sharing a twin ensuite. From Wales.

ReputationRep:
    Offer holders day today for straight econ

Enjoy the lovely weather, Sun is shinning on you guys

Let the journey begin and all the best to everyone whichever uni they choose
    :>

ReputationRep:
    Jchap9776

my son got roseberry single

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AQUF42)
    Jchap9776my son got roseberry single
    ah cool!! Will probably end up meeting then

ReputationRep:
    I got Carr-Saunders offer

ReputationRep:
    Are Microwaves allowed in the room?

ReputationRep:
    Got bankside single but already booked a room at urbanest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    Got bankside single but already booked a room at urbanest
    did you book a twin room at urbanest and was it through LSE or directly through them?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was wondering if would be possible to switch from anthropology to anthropology and law?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anthrostudent)
    Hi, I was wondering if would be possible to switch from anthropology to anthropology and law?
    ask lse, I imagine you could

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anthrostudent)
    I think it'd be almost impossible right now. They say that if you ask to change a course after the 15th, it'll be treated as a late application and the chances of getting the place would be almost non-existent.

I actually wondered whether to change from Law to anthropology and law myself, but I wouldn't like to risk it given the chances. I think it'd be better to ask once you have enrolled.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP96)
    I got Bankside. I'm also on a gap year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also does anyone know how likely it is to get your first choice of accommodation at lse?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else at an intercollegiate hall?

ReputationRep:
    very likely

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 12 February 2015 and received rejection for the MSc Development Management on 07 April 2015. Since then a month has passed yet no decision regarding my second choice program has been made. Besides, the applications for my second choice program and for financial support have also been closed. I don't know whether I should still expect a positive outcome regarding my application for the second choice!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rubob)
    I applied on 12 February 2015 and received rejection for the MSc Development Management on 07 April 2015. Since then a month has passed yet no decision regarding my second choice program has been made. Besides, the applications for my second choice program and for financial support have also been closed. I don't know whether I should still expect a positive outcome regarding my application for the second choice!?
    Write them and explain your situation. Ask what the next steps will be and for an indication of timing. Fair questions.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm an offer holder for Economics and Maths
    I'm currently holding an urbanest King's cross 51 week en suite accomodation offer and i would like to swap it for any LSE single room allocation ?

ReputationRep:
    Want to change from Roseberry. What is the cost of Urbanwest?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.