Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    palestinians increasing rocket fire during Israel's ceasefire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B2 Spirit)
    Israel should review licences to the UK for their crimes in Iraq & Afghanistan.
    I don't disagree...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr1269)
    UK's arms export licenses, worth $13 billion, is under review.
    Lol the day the UK sacrifices money for civilians is the day pigs fly, we are even valuing our interests more when it comes to the sanctions against Russia.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MASTER265)
    Do I also take that as admittance the solution you put forth was not "simple" and basically unpractical?
    As practical as it was putting Israel into Arabia...

ReputationRep:
    palestinians increasing rocket fire during Israel's ceasefire.
    There is no need for the Palestinians to observe the unilateral ceasefire...

ReputationRep:
    Lol the day the UK sacrifices money for civilians is the day pigs fly, we are even valuing our interests more when it comes to the sanctions against Russia.
    As I have said, it is under review...

ReputationRep:
    Okay, again the fact is that this language is particularly concerning to me because of my personal connection to the event that they are talking about. I'm not asking anyone to sympathise with me nor do I feel personally offended. I would guess and hope that the inflammatory nature of the mail's headline would also be of concern to others who can read a Facebook post and see the disparity, with or without a personal connection.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sic semper erat)
    islamonazis are firing shots in Mount Scopus
    Yes. An IDF soldier has been shot. He is currently undergoing surgery. Prognosis seems good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leahmshaya)
    Okay, again the fact is that this language is particularly concerning to me because of my personal connection to the event that they are talking about. I'm not asking anyone to sympathise with me nor do I feel personally offended. I would guess and hope that the inflammatory nature of the mail's headline would also be of concern to others who can read a Facebook post and see the disparity, with or without a personal connection.
    What disparity?

ReputationRep:
    There is no need for the Palestinians to observe the unilateral ceasefire...
    No need of course, but it shows that they don't have any interest in ending the conflict.

Israel should hit them harder.

ReputationRep:
    As explained in my previous comment. I've said all I want to say.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who has the balls to declare war on Israel?

Btw, declaring war on Israel doesn't mean declaring war on Jews.

I denounce religion for this very reason. Islam was derived from Judaisms interpretation of the Old Testament. Christianity is a sect branching off from Judaism.

All derived from the same place yet instead of unity, religion brings division. All religions have subdivisions.

P.S The majority of Jews in Israel are European Jews, not Middle Eastern Jews. Values are different.

Peace, love and unity or just get some nukes and target it at ourselves so all the suffering in the world will stop.

ReputationRep:
    No need of course, but it shows that they don't have any interest in ending the conflict.
    Oh please, if Israel wanted to "end the conflict", they wouldn't have invaded.

Israel should hit them harder.
    Yes. A bit like throwing your head against a brick wall. The only casualty would be Israeli brain cells...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could put what is happening in Gaza in simplistic terms.

My dad described it as basically the Israeli (who I had to then confirm were the Jews) are fighting Palestinians (The arabs) who are in a terrorist group. He said that the Israelis are trying to find and clear out the tunnels the terrorist group uses and to basically get rid of them.

BUT, I know that Israelis and Palestinians have never got on because of religious matters and I was also wondering why people mention the holocaust. In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ
    a lady mentions the holocaust and it causes a lot of drama and i'm not too sure as to why? Is she comparing what is happening in the east to the holocaust? If someone could clarify, that would be great.

A final question, is who is morally right and who is morally wrong in this conflict? Or is that a question which is far too complicated to answer in simplistic terms?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sic semper erat)
    I was there only last April, typical of islamonazi trash to create instability in such short period of time
    I agree. The Nazi's are responsible for this...

ReputationRep:
    As practical as it was putting Israel into Arabia...
    Did you not read anything in that link I posted lol?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histo...2.80.931948.29
    There was a British mandate between 1920-1948 of Palestine and the now Israel. This is in affect British rule, we invested Into the area for our own colonial greed but established a governmental power in conjunction with our own.

So please read my previous post where I said there was a transfer of powers so really all we did was hand the key to other political heads- not hard is it.

This is completely different from establishing a new nation in an existing one. It is completely different and in today's modern world with advanced communications, security and business it is not a task that can be compared with that from back in the day as it were.

Seriously where do you get your information from. I have spent many hours of my days learning about Israel's history as I personally find it interesting. Do you know anything about political history and politics/economics as a whole?

ReputationRep:
    I Would like to know aswell don't listen to bbc or sky they are a complete joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leahmshaya)
    As explained in my previous comment.
    Which i'm afraid was nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Okay I've just searched 'Moshe Feiglin concentration camps' into Google and the only thing that comes up is this Daily Mail story as well as several copycat versions of it. No other reliable news sources are reporting this, why? Surely it would be massive news for almost all readers.

ReputationRep:
    Did you not read anything in that link I posted lol?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histo...2.80.931948.29
    There was a British mandate between 1920-1948 of Palestine and the now Israel. This is in affect British rule, we invested Into the area for our own colonial greed but established a governmental power in conjunction with our own.

So please read my previous post where I said there was a transfer of powers so really all we did was hand the key to other political heads- not hard is it.

This is completely different from establishing a new nation in an existing one. It is completely different and in today's modern world with advanced communications, security and business it is not a task that can be compared with that from back in the day as it were.

Seriously where do you get your information from. I have spent many hours of my days learning about Israel's history as I personally find it interesting. Do you know anything about political history and politics/economics as a whole?
    The British offered Uganda (or was it Madagascar?) to those who were being persecuted by the Nazi's (i.e: mainly Jews). The Zionists insisted on Israel and they achieved it through mass illegal immigration and terrorism.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.