The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4860
Picked up further maths AS & A2 and going to try and bump my maths grade up by resitting C4 so i've started already, not taking any risks at all. Already finished FP1 and M1 , onto S2 now. I need to dimitri payet AQA
(edited 7 years ago)
Okay heyyyaa, i am going to start writing what ill be doing here because i feel like these small goals give me alot of motivation to study. As for now i am just going through my English IAL notes for a test on Thursday and the i'll watch abit of tv and probably go sleep. Good night.
I'm at uni now. This thread helped me a lot with A Level revision <3 (Probably the reason I'm at uni)

I might return, for I have exams in the summer. Anyway, thanks all.
Original post by Kittyboy
I'm at uni now. This thread helped me a lot with A Level revision <3 (Probably the reason I'm at uni)

I might return, for I have exams in the summer. Anyway, thanks all.

Coincidence or not that I also happened to remember about this thread roundabout this time? :O

But yeah, it's helped me a lot too. I just wished I was motivated enough to continue here for a bit longer. Thank you, Anon!
Good Morning!
So I woke up late today :/
But, i will try and make today as productive as possible. I am going to go through my power point of notes for the IAL English that i got from www.getrevising.co.uk- gonna make some short notes and that's probably going to take me an hour and half.

Update soon x
May I join in? I'm taking my AS-level exams in the May/June 2017 exam session.
Original post by Reshyna
May I join in? I'm taking my AS-level exams in the May/June 2017 exam session.

Yeahh of course :smile:
I just went through my english notes- thought it'd take longer. Anyway, just going to go through my email right now and then shower. Got to run some errands so will probably do it after lunch.
Original post by Saima Hasnain
Yeahh of course :smile:

Hi, my exam board is Edexcel. I am looking forward for my AS-level exams in the May/June 2017 exam session. So excited about it but I also have a hard time revising. I would like to get a few revision tips and I am nervous about the exams. Is it hard when compared to the IGCSE exams(or GCSE)?
Original post by Reshyna
Hi, my exam board is Edexcel. I am looking forward for my AS-level exams in the May/June 2017 exam session. So excited about it but I also have a hard time revising. I would like to get a few revision tips and I am nervous about the exams. Is it hard when compared to the IGCSE exams(or GCSE)?

Umm yeah it is quite different compared to IGCSE. of course there's alot more content and you have to know it well. I would advise you to learn and understand the concepts rather then cramming them. Also, solving papers would help alot in understanding the format. What subjects do you take? maybe i could help. Pm me.

Latest

Trending

Trending