The Insomniacs Society Watch

red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
Alton Towers was pretty good though :teeth:
I havent been there in years going in a few weeks though. Does it have dodgems or go Karts?
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
I havent been there in years going in a few weeks though. Does it have dodgems or go Karts?
It was my first time Been to Thorpe and Chessington plenty times, but never Alton.
Hmmmm didn't see any go karts, but deffo some dodgems :yep:

It's too big though! We got on what... 4 main rides and like, 1 minor ride and that was all the time we had :/ And we tried to pack it in. Could really have done with 2 days tbh. I dread to think what it'd be like on a really really busy day (I think by their standards it was pretty manageable).
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
hey you two!

and CJ - I live in Coventry
Oh I missed this :>.<:

What part of Coventry :eek:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh please, you dont go to Alton Towers to go on the dodgems, you go for the superbigandscaryrollercoasters :party:
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hello:
small&mighty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
Oh I missed this :>.<:

What part of Coventry :eek:
Earlsdon
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:itsme:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hello: howfore art thou? :handkiss:
NS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey Gemma and Amy; I'm good thanks before you ask. You two? :p:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just got home from work
Im hungry though :teeth:
nuttygirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:pizza: :beer:

:console: Was it fun?
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Its never fun
I've been doing some PS reviews as well :yawn:

How's your day been?
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Earlsdon
I hear Earlsdon everywhere... it's not far form Uni I think. Is that like the green areas out towards Warwick uni?

I'm a Ball Hill man :teeth:
Amandeep_Psych07
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
Bride and Prejudice :teeth:

Yeah, not the best. Very dull most of the time :o: Alton Towers was pretty good though :teeth:

And what to do after uni :hmmmm: I've very little idea really, just hoping my degree's good enough to do a masters >.< We'll see....
How about yourself? Are you final year as well?
Ahh cool. Alton Towers :teeth: Which rides did you go on?

Aww I'm sure it you'll do well. What are thinking of doing your masters in? I'm in the 2nd year, quite scary! I was just looking at the modules for next year and there's going to be so much work! I really want to get mostly 1sts and 2:1s in my work and exams. I'm thinking about doing a docorate in Clinical Psych afterwards but I need 2 years experience as an Assisatant Psychologist and I think you need to have conducted a research masters or something. So it's another load of study after this!
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
I hear Earlsdon everywhere... it's not far form Uni I think. Is that like the green areas out towards Warwick uni?

I'm a Ball Hill man :teeth:
Green areas hahaha! Not quite that far no. But yes Earlsdon is close to town and so Coventry Uni. Earlsdon is full of students which is probably why you hear it a lot. There's lots where I am, it's been quiet because a lot of them disappeared for the summer but they are gradually reappearing
Manalishi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hello:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:ninjagirl:
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Amandeep_Psych07)
Ahh cool. Alton Towers :teeth: Which rides did you go on?

Aww I'm sure it you'll do well. What are thinking of doing your masters in? I'm in the 2nd year, quite scary! I was just looking at the modules for next year and there's going to be so much work! I really want to get mostly 1sts and 2:1s in my work and exams. I'm thinking about doing a docorate in Clinical Psych afterwards but I need 2 years experience as an Assisatant Psychologist and I think you need to have conducted a research masters or something. So it's another load of study after this!
We went on Rite, Air, Oblivion and *has failed to forget the other main one >.<*They were the main ones pretty wicked, I love AT

And yeah, does sound like a lot of work, it'll all be worth it though.
I couldn't believe the transition from 1st to 2nd year, so much more intense. God only knows what 2nd to 3rd is going to be like :indiff:
Still, really looking forward to it :yes:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
[QUOTE=<CJ>]We went on Rite, Air, Oblivion and *has failed to forget the other main one >.<*They were the main ones pretty wicked, I love AT [QUOTE]

Nemesis?
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Green areas hahaha! Not quite that far no. But yes Earlsdon is close to town and so Coventry Uni. Earlsdon is full of students which is probably why you hear it a lot. There's lots where I am, it's been quiet because a lot of them disappeared for the summer but they are gradually reappearing
Aaaah ok. I think I might've played football out there anyway. As you can tell i'm fantastic with remembering area names.*

(Original post by red_Rose)
(Original post by <CJ>)
We went on Rite, Air, Oblivion and *has failed to forget the other main one >.<*They were the main ones pretty wicked, I love AT
Nemesis?
No, we wanted to do that one but didn't get round to it... maybe it was just 3 main ones. I swears it was 4 though*

---
Argh, what's up with all these tabs taking me ages to reply. Oh well. Hey everyone who i haven't replied to but would ususally. Bloomin tabs.

*Is starting to scare himself as Uni is only a few weeks away and memory is starting to pack in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (524)
37.59%
No - but I will (109)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (665)
47.7%

Watched Threads