Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fixesin)
    Nothing new,
    What did you watch at cinema?
    I watched Public Enemies (a bit long, and with a really strange end )

I suppose/hope we will hear something tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcosgll)
    I've been in the cinema with my friends this evening, and now I've found my email inbox empty, and almost 100 new posts here!! :eek3:
    Has anyone heard new things about the accommodation?
    Everyone's been spamming with either 'I got xxxx hall :woo:' or 'I want my accommodation :sad:'

Me being the latter :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    Everyone's been spamming with either 'I got xxxx hall :woo:' or 'I want my accommodation :sad:'

Me being the latter :sad:
    I have a presentiment, we'll hear from the accommodation office tomorrow :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I watched Public Enemies (a bit long, and with a really strange end )

I suppose/hope we will hear something tomorrow...
    Public Enemies came out aaages ago (unless you're not from the UK). I'm going to watch District 9 this week.

ReputationRep:
    Public Enemies came out aaages ago (unless you're not from the UK). I'm going to watch District 9 this week.
    In Spain it came out last week...
    That's because every film is dubbed from English to Spanish (I'd prefer to watch the original versions but it's almost/completely impossible in small towns like mine...)

ReputationRep:
    In Spain it came out last week...
    That's because every film is dubbed from English to Spanish (I'd prefer to watch the original versions but it's almost/completely impossible in small towns like mine...)
    Ahh I see... Well when Inglourious Basterds comes out, watch that because it's a very good movie

ReputationRep:
    Me too (hopefully )

I also need to see Funny People and Final Destination

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moronic Acid)
    Me too (hopefully )

TFD is pretty good. I saw FD3 and I have to say the deaths in TFD are a bit more gory, but less horrible to watch. In FD3, I had nightmares for weeks about the girls in the sunbeds

ReputationRep:
    Me too (hopefully )

Oo yea, I need to watch Funny People too. I don't really like Final Destination's so I probably won't watch that.

ReputationRep:
    Now we are talking about films... Oooooooooooooh I wanna see Final Destination too!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Saw The Final Destination, the 3D was crap although the deaths were very gory so that made up for it :proud:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennikay)
    TFD is pretty good. I saw FD3 and I have to say the deaths in TFD are a bit more gory, but less horrible to watch. In FD3, I had nightmares for weeks about the girls in the sunbeds
    I swear FD3 was on the other day - I always crack up about how impossible the tanning booth deaths were :p:

ReputationRep:
    Does everyone here know how to access their imperial email? Because I was just told today and was able to access it. But I'm guessing TSR this must have been old news, right?

ReputationRep:
    just home from work very tired....and theres been like 6 new pages on this lol....summary anyone? lol

ReputationRep:
    I swear FD3 was on the other day - I always crack up about how impossible the tanning booth deaths were :p:
    Oh, of course. I mean, particularly the shelf or whatever it was jamming them shut.

Doesn't mean it wasn't horrible to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scottish_gurl)
    just home from work very tired....and theres been like 6 new pages on this lol....summary anyone? lol
    Spam, spam and a bit more spam. No other accomodation news.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCJ)
    Does everyone here know how to access their imperial email? Because I was just told today and was able to access it. But I'm guessing TSR this must have been old news, right?
    Once you've activated your account go to

https://icex.imperial.ac.uk/

And god everytime i refresh this thread it has about 10 extra pages. Of nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Fingers crossed for tommorow guys

ReputationRep:
    ach well, hopefully we'll all find out tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    And if not, I, Blatant Troll, vow to kick off on this very thread. Goodnight y'all :yawn:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.