Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity, how much were tickets?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Pokemon's always cool as are the people who love it. Anyone who says otherwise is a fish and should be steamed with soy sauce and ginger, served with rice and stir fry noodles. :hmmm: Yea, I went there.
    :tee: Hooray for Kagu!
    Strangely enough that sounds like what I had for dinner....just without the ginger and the noodles :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Out of curiosity, how much were tickets?
    My stub says £41.25 :awesome:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    doesnt zoom player has its own print screen thing, i think AJ uses it :beard:
    :lies: Haven't used Zoom Player in years, and when I did it wasn't for screenshots. :nah: I use SMPlayer for that.

ReputationRep:
    my bad :redface:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :hi:
    Hi :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I suppose that would have something to do with it. Same with Cara, presumably? :giggle:
    yeah :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Aye I didnt really have a n00b period when I joined :nah:

ReputationRep:
    How are we all? :poke:

ReputationRep:
    hello liq-kun
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    How are we all? :poke:
    S'all good here, how about you?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I don't think the society was organized enough to have things such as n00bs when I joined, seeing as most people posted once or twice then left for good. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    hello liq-kun
    i'm sorry i never replied to you on facebook. :sad: It's not like msn which alerts me with sounds and flashing colours so i never really notice when someone's talking to me on that website. :redface:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i'm sorry i never replied to you on facebook. :sad: It's not like msn which alerts me with sounds and flashing colours so i never really notice when someone's talking to me on that website. :redface:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I don't think the society was organized enough to have things such as n00bs when I joined, seeing as most people posted once or twice then left for good. :p:
    and you only posted once a week :s:

I tried to post once a day
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :giggle: it's weird how times have changed...from that to now when it's unusual for there to be an entire hour when no one posts....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    S'all good here, how about you?
    I'm ok thanks Little unsure of what to do though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm ok thanks Little unsure of what to do though.
    That's good too hear, but what kind of dilemma is it? Career, future plans, studying, dilemma of the heart, what to have for dinner, how to assemble furniture....
    Sorry a couple of those were pretty silly but it's difficult to get a gri pon a problem without prying too much :o:...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That's good too hear, but what kind of dilemma is it? Career, future plans, studying, dilemma of the heart, what to have for dinner, how to assemble furniture....
    Sorry a couple of those were pretty silly but it's difficult to get a gri pon a problem without prying too much :o:...
    Studying :sigh:

Don't know where to start.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.