Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    The solo is short but sounds hard. I've only played guitar a few times though.
    It's one of the easier Metallica solo's to learn, however it's still quite hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    hey am good thanks and urself?
    Not too bad myself, currently trying to come up with new names for a few books I'll be writing in the near future.
    what's the name of that dude in your avatar? he looks familiar :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    Absolutely. I have many close female friends. One of them says I'm her bestie. Another talks to me every day (the one I was attracted to). I have amazing credentials. By process of elimination, it must be my face that's the problem. I look so much nicer with that smaller nose!! ^^
    Hmm I shee.. tbh if it were me, I'd just ask about 100 girls whether they find me attractive or not and if most say yes, then I might continue getting PS - never knew it got to this point for you tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Hmm I shee.. tbh if it were me, I'd just ask about 100 girls whether they find me attractive or not and if most say yes, then I might continue getting PS - never knew it got to this point for you tbh.
    Splodge, I could do that on TSR, but people will just take the mickey out of me.

It has always been at this point. I was ridiculed for acne throughout school and I always knew I had a massive nose. Now I'm 26, another girl has rejected me for how I look (when the guy she's got with since is a ****ing ugly mofo himself), so now I have to change. I'd like to say f*ck people who can't see past my nose, but the world doesn't work that way. People are imperfect, people are shallow, people judge. So therefore I can either limit my chances and say "sod the lot of you", or do my best to conform.

ReputationRep:
    Not too bad myself, currently trying to come up with new names for a few books I'll be writing in the near future.
    what's the name of that dude in your avatar? he looks familiar :pinch:
    Ohhh thats pretty cool i love reading what genre do u write?

Alex O'loughlin, he plays McGarrett in Hawaii Five 0 :P hes hilarious, he HAD to be in my avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)

Alex O'loughlin, he plays McGarrett in Hawaii Five 0 :P hes hilarious, he HAD to be in my avatar
    i KNEW i reconised him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiral87)
    Splodge, I could do that on TSR, but people will just take the mickey out of me.

It has always been at this point. I was ridiculed for acne throughout school and I always knew I had a massive nose. Now I'm 26, another girl has rejected me for how I look (when the guy she's got with since is a ****ing ugly mofo himself), so now I have to change. I'd like to say f*ck people who can't see past my nose, but the world doesn't work that way. People are imperfect, people are shallow, people judge. So therefore I can either limit my chances and say "sod the lot of you", or do my best to conform.
    Hope it works out for you in the end.. but that money... the things you could do with it :lol:

(Original post by mjj22)

I write in about 6 genres - though for my next two I'm going into relationships and fitness/nutrition.

will check him out :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    i KNEW i reconised him
    Haha, hes a toughie, he fights real good u know and hes just wow.

ReputationRep:
    Hope it works out for you in the end.. but that money... the things you could do with it :lol:

I write in about 6 genres - though for my next two I'm going into relationships and fitness/nutrition.

will check him out :ahee:
    i just read a lot of genres :P... haha do that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Haha, hes a toughie, he fights real good u know and hes just wow.
    i watch Hawaii Five-O so i know what you mean

ReputationRep:
    Things I have done with the help of money in the last 3 years:

1. Worked abroad for charity
    2. Visited 10 countries
    3. Climbed two active volcanoes
    4. Learned to ride horses
    5. Jet skiied
    6. Scuba dived
    7. Learned to rock climb
    8. Taken up photography
    9. Bought a racing car and raced it at Brands Hatch and Silverstone
    10. Bought two guitars and a piano and taught myself to play
    11. Tomorrow I start snowboarding lessons
    12. Next year I'm going to Uni
    13. Threw out every single item of clothing I've ever owned and bought new stuff
    14. Started two businesses.

Am I happy? Not in the slightest. Money, spending money, it doesn't make me happy at all. The happiest I have ever been was a time when I was earning no money at all, being paid to work for a single ice cream or €2 bottle of wine, while surrounded by people my own age

ReputationRep:
    i watch Hawaii Five-O so i know what you mean
    Dayum.. u do? That's amazinggg:P its getting even better these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    Dayum.. u do? That's amazinggg:P its getting even better these days
    The tone of surprise yeah i watch it, it's great

ReputationRep:
    The tone of surprise yeah i watch it, it's great
    duh, u never mentioned u did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjj22)
    duh, u never mentioned u did
    I'm a guy and it's an action tv show

ReputationRep:
    do u not get scared??
    No and it's SO annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_green_day)
    Ok what the **** is that? :L It looks old-manish but I have no clue.
    :party2:
    It's meant to be an old man waving a stick or something! :fan:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    No and it's SO annoying!
    LOL look for the scariest film on the planet, IMDB have a list of scariest horrors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmKendall)
    It's meant to be an old man waving a stick or something! :fan:
    Really? Could'a fooled me :L
    That's a scene from any period drama where they whack out a fan to show they're flustered instead of... yanoo... acting?
    :moo:

ReputationRep:
    Last night was awesome!!! :dance:
    Odd to be on the other side of the spectrum but wither way had sooooooo much fun hehe

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.