Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No idea, but I've not heard anything from them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xixi0lynn)
    Has anyone heard from Winckworth Sherwood and TLT (London) post app? (I applied close to the deadline)
    I heard from TLT and had to complete a Watson Glaser test by last Monday. I haven't heard anything else since though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmmp)
    hi has anybody heard from Wedlake Bell?? I heard around 13th March last year, and I know if we don't hear anything it's rejection..wondering if it's PFO this year for me..
    Wedlake Bell did conduct interviews this week but I've no idea if they are conducting any more than that!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody on the Slaughters Easter scheme this coming week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawstudent156)
    Wedlake Bell did conduct interviews this week but I've no idea if they are conducting any more than that!
    I'm pretty sure they only planned to interview on Wednesday and Thursday of last week. They have a very small intake so I assume they didn't invite a huge amount to interview.

ReputationRep:
    For an open day, should I wear the same kind of thing I've been wearing to interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    For an open day, should I wear the same kind of thing I've been wearing to interviews?
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    :yep:
    Going vac scheme clothes shopping soon
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChoccyWoccy)
    Yes - something business dress but something you will be comfortable in too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-SP)
    Yes - something business dress but something you will be comfortable in too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happyinthehaze)
    Why not try and make the AC, then see if you get the VS - if you do, then think what to do then - you could ask your work to see what they say - or you could ring the firm then. If you ring the firm once you have been offered the VS, then you will be in a stronger position than now.

A VS is a very good chance at a TC and unless you have many VS and are a tip top candidate who is going to walk into a TC, then try and get to the AC. You will learn and become better at the exercises, which will help you in the future. You probably only have to take half a day off. How do you know your current firm won't let you go unless you ask them?

I just think, if you have a shot at a VS with a firm you really like, try and take the shot!! You might not get another shot
    Thanks so much! What I've decided to do is talk to HR (I have a meeting at the end of next week) and just see what they say. I guess if you don't ask, you don't get

ReputationRep:
    How important is it to include an address in a cover letter? I'm trying to make it look as short as possible but if I add the address its going on to a second page

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ap28)
    How important is it to include an address in a cover letter? I'm trying to make it look as short as possible but if I add the address its going on to a second page

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you posting the letter or is it part of an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-SP)
    Are you posting the letter or is it part of an email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Part of an email
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ap28)
    Part of an email
    Wouldn't worry too much about it then. Especially if your address is on your CV.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adriennbrigden)
    Let me know if you hear back from Grad Rec I emailed them last Friday and I still haven't heard anything!
    Did you end up hearing anything in the end? I am still waiting

ReputationRep:
    anyone still waiting on mischon de reya post video interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hill Dickinson spring vac scheme offers?

What are people doing for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshua_93)
    Did you end up hearing anything in the end? I am still waiting
    Still haven't heard anything. Apparently we should hear by the beginning of the week. I am started to get really frustrated, I just want to get back to studying properly without it being in the back of my mind!

ReputationRep:
    Have you had an offer through from Hill Dickinson?
    (Original post by stesTC)
    Hill Dickinson spring vac scheme offers?

What are people doing for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.