Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Seeing as City just sold Dzeko and Jovetic, they're limited in striking options with their only alternative to Aguero being Bony. Fair to say City won't be selling Aguero to RM if we're still hoping for Benzema.
    Real Madrid won't be buying a replacement for Benzema, it'll be a winger.
    Ronaldo is very likely to play the strikers role this season, especially if Benzema leaves so thats why you have a decent chance of getting him.

Then again, wouldn't rule out Madrid for putting 60 mill on Aguero.

ReputationRep:
    Bit late there. 8/10 for effort
    Never really had the time today, I was busy laughing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Didn't they play their 49m man upfront for a while?
    How many times during the season are they going to rely on Sterling playing out of position? They won't sell him unless the cash is unbelievable and they get a replacement sharpish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Never really had the time today, I was busy laughing.
    Okay

(Original post by Rk2k14)
    Ronaldo is very likely to play the strikers role this season, especially if Benzema leaves so thats why you have a decent chance of getting him.

You think we have a decent chance RK?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  11817199_1528912290482315_3379324846427497732_n.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  29.5 KB

After arsenal fans mastered polls on twitter, they are also working well on PS

ReputationRep:
    Okay

You think we have a decent chance RK?
    Definitely, we've seen time and time again Madrid letting their prize possessions go so don't see why Benzema is an exception. Reus's relies clause plays a big role imo, he'll definitely move to a top team and if Benzema goes to Arsenal then destined for Madrid.
    However, its down to whether Wenger has the guts to splash the cash and its looks he's under a lot of pressure, based on recent comments.
    From an oppositions point of you I don't want you lot to get him cuz he'll make you a threat fo sho

ReputationRep:
    Petr Cech is Magic he wears a magic hat,
    we sent him out to arsenal, to **** their season up,
    he lets in through his left side
    he lets in through his right
    and when we win the league again we'll sing this song all night
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Definitely, we've seen time and time again Madrid letting their prize possessions go so don't see why Benzema is an exception. Reus's relies clause plays a big role imo, he'll definitely move to a top team and if Benzema goes to Arsenal then destined for Madrid.
    However, its down to whether Wenger has the guts to splash the cash and its looks he's under a lot of pressure, based on recent comments.
    From an oppositions point of you I don't want you lot to get him cuz he'll make you a threat fo sho
    He signed a new contract ages ago. I think they'll sign him though.

De Gea
    Carvajal Ramos Varane Marcelo
    Kroos Modric
    James
    Reus Ronaldo Bale

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Petr Cech is Magic he wears a magic hat,
    we sent him out to arsenal, to **** their season up,
    he lets in through his left side
    he lets in through his right
    and when we win the league again we'll sing this song all night
    Is that a bedtime story or what? Nearly put me to sleep bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Is that a bedtime story or what? Nearly put me to sleep bro.
    Just inspired by another song of yours that was stolen from us in the first place.

Noticed a lot of empty seats towards the end, take it there's no wi-fi at the emirates for your lot to vote in polls.

ReputationRep:
    Just inspired by another song of yours that was stolen from us in the first place.

Noticed a lot of empty seats towards the end, take it there's no wi-fi at the emirates for your lot to vote in polls.
    Still crying from the Community Shield I take it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Still crying from the Community Shield I take it then?
    Yeah I'm gutted we didn't get the chance to lift a big plate.

ReputationRep:
    ngl, great to see people realising what a hypocrite Moh is, been saying it since we beat 2-0 in the league cup a few years ago

https://vine.co/v/ew07mQYPK5j

ReputationRep:
    ngl, great to see people realising what a hypocrite Moh is, been saying it since we beat 2-0 in the league cup a few years ago

https://vine.co/v/ew07mQYPK5j
    He's a complete melt in general. Today's video summed him up completely. Utter embarrassment to himself and the rest of the Arsenal support. I go on about this kind of thing too much don't I.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    He's a complete melt in general. Today's video summed him up completely. Utter embarrassment to himself and the rest of the Arsenal support. I go on about this kind of thing too much don't I.
    Yeah but I've been saying it for years so I don't mind haha - only yourself and maybe one or two Arsenal fans on Twitter say it like it is. Your fanbase in general, at least those on social media, are far too wishywashy. When it's going well they're hopelessly deluded, when it goes badly it's like the apocalypse.

********s like Piers Morgan don't help either - did you see what he tweeted after the Chelsea-Swansea match?

ReputationRep:
    it is because of trolling that Arsenal FC have more TSR threads than any other football club

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I've been saying it for years so I don't mind haha - only yourself and maybe one or two Arsenal fans on Twitter say it like it is. Your fanbase in general, at least those on social media, are far too wishywashy. When it's going well they're hopelessly deluded, when it goes badly it's like the apocalypse.

********s like Piers Morgan don't help either - did you see what he tweeted after the Chelsea-Swansea match?
    People take it far too seriously imo;you win some, you lose some. Such is life. Move on.

No I don't follow him, fat grass c*nt. What did he say?

ReputationRep:
    ArsenalFanTV was a mess today lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leking9)
    ArsenalFanTV was a mess today lmao
    It was amazing today, this is probably their funniest video yet

ReputationRep:

£60m for Aguero would get rejected instantly

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.