Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If Coquelin is considered to be one of the star players then this explains a lot ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    If Coquelin is considered to be one of the star players then this explains a lot ....
    He's a top defensive midfielder imo. I am not judging it by just reputation.

ReputationRep:
    Ali has singehandedly had about a months worth of Arsenal thread meltdown's today and confirmed he is by far and large the most deluded/worst poster on this thread. Been well and truly roasted by everyone's had an argument with today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Couldn't even beat Chelsea this season and got done by a much of kids.

Arsenal are a disgrace.
    Neither did you lot beat Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Couldn't even beat Chelsea this season and got done by a much of kids.

Arsenal are a disgrace.
    (Original post by jam277)
    Neither did you lot beat Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey needs to go back on to the wing or in the bin - called this since day
    Wilshere in the center to overtake Cazorlas midfield spot - since day
    Walcott has a weaker overall game than Welbeck - day
    Gabriel isn't better than Mert, everyone who called him to be replaced should be forced to buy an Aston Villa season ticket next year

ReputationRep:
    It's so scary, Swansea have been watching us get dicked on and now think they can do the same. After all, we've only beaten them once at home in the league, and you can't fault their relative performance against Spurs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    Ramsey needs to go back on to the wing or in the bin - called this since day
    Wilshere in the center to overtake Cazorlas midfield spot - since day
    Walcott has a weaker overall game than Welbeck - day
    Gabriel isn't better than Mert, everyone who called him to be replaced should be forced to buy an Aston Villa season ticket next year
    Lmao said time and time that Ramsey is over hyped and that Mert is a much better defender than Gabriel.

One thing I'm glad about is that the split among the fan base is reducing, and almost everyone ants Wenger out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Looking at Spurs' fixtures and your easy home games you'll still finish above them comfortably

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Looking at Spurs' fixtures and your easy home games you'll still finish above them comfortably
    We should have beaten you comfortably yesterday. Never know with this team.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    We should have beaten you comfortably yesterday. Never know with this team.
    Couldn't have asked for an easier set of home games and i'm sure you'll beat 2 of Sunderland, Everton & West Ham away.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal are not beating Everton away we haven't done it for years and I don't see it changing maybe we can beat West Ham

ReputationRep:
    Hard to see us winning any of our next 3 away games either. On a usual season West Ham away is a tough game but a banker 3 points, this season they look terrifying. I actually like that no one has any belief left in the team, we usually play better that way and there'll be a lot of pressure on Spurs next Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Failure FC bottles it again.

ReputationRep:
    I want us to collapse if it means Wenger's out. I'm grateful for the side he's built but I'm not even sure how much credit can be given to him for players like Ozil/Sanchez and Cech, all who joined us on circumstances out of our hands. Gems like Bellerin and (maybe) Coquelin are not because of his vision for talent, but stubbornness of not buying depth in the summer and he's fortunate they've saved his career. I respect all his achievements in the past, but currently the man is a walking fraud.

ReputationRep:
    Wonder why people are still rating Bellerin, he's not been performing since Debuchy left. Coq and Sanchez are struggling to put their injuries behind them so we've essentially not improved on Flamini and Campbell though this may change soon.
    And we're being linked to Toon man Rolando Aarons, possibly to replace Ox?

ReputationRep:
    When does St Totteringham's day fall this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    When your girl sleeps with FK

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    It's a leap year. Duh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    When your girl sleeps with FK

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Joke's on you, I don't have a girl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.