Turn on thread page Beta

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    I love you all! good luck in your next exams. You can do this!

ReputationRep:
    Finished all my exams now, good luck to everyone still going this thread has been useful

ReputationRep:
    Only 2 more exams to go for me!! I can do this. Bring on the FP3 and S2!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finito, praying for good grades now, good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous now, I can't do any of the c4 past papers and the exam is tomorrow! I really need some motivation as I'm already giving up 😥 its my last exam as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    I'm so nervous now, I can't do any of the c4 past papers and the exam is tomorrow! I really need some motivation as I'm already giving up 😥 its my last exam as well!
    Better to try your hardest now as to not live with regret the rest of the summer that you could have done better on the test if you revised harder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopefulmedic15)
    Exams are over!!!!

I don't have to ever revise Alevels again!!

:woo:

(Original post by Guls)
    I love you all! good luck in your next exams. You can do this!
    (Original post by genevievelaw)
    Finished all my exams now, good luck to everyone still going this thread has been useful
    (Original post by xs4)
    Finito, praying for good grades now, good luck guys
    Awh, it was so great having you all here. Thanks v much for your contribution - Hope you all have a lovely summer. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I thankfully got a grip at, like, 4am last night, studied for around 40 mins then eventually went to the exam which was a nightmare but it's fine bc Biology is now finally over.

I'm going to start with C4 maths at midnight, I'll be doing past papers until 5am. :ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    Me too, but hey - it's almost over. We can do this okay? Just one last push and you'll feel more at ease during summer. This time tomorrow + you'll never have to look at C4 ever again. You want to try + show your potential one last time. :'3

*passes motivation* ( :emo: ):party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Me too, but hey - it's almost over. We can do this okay? Just one last push and you'll feel more at ease during summer. This time tomorrow + you'll never have to look at C4 ever again. You want to try + show your potential one last time. :'3

*passes motivation* ( :emo: ):party:
    Ahh thank you! You're the motivation guru of this thread! How will you be awake in the exam though if you only get to sleep at 5?! Make sure you get some rest! I'm going to stay up until 2 doing past papers and then fingers crossed for the best 😬❤️❤️😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    Ahh thank you! You're the motivation guru of this thread! How will you be awake in the exam though if you only get to sleep at 5?! Make sure you get some rest! I'm going to stay up until 2 doing past papers and then fingers crossed for the best 😬❤️❤️😊
    Ah, I've been doing it all week - I set several alarms for 7:30 but I infact sleep until 8am, then wake up + cry over how I'm going to be late, then arrive at the hall within 4 minutes of the exam starting + finally congratulate myself bc I did it all in time. Not the best, but it works out relatively fine. :'3

That sounds like a great idea.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Probably my last post here (this thread). :ahee: It's my final exam tomorrow, it will be 2 and a half hours of struggle but at least - erm... I fail to see the silver lining, but I just hope it won't be catastrophic. :sigh:
    Now trying to shove all of these statutes and facts into my brain - until around 1am, then will wake up at 5/6am to do some prep before the exam and then... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm starting with maths now.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What am I doing :afraid: - it's past midnight and I'm covering sentencing. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Still trying to go through everything, am so close to sleeping though. After a bit more on trig identities I'm off, I am not going to be awake tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well good morning - now to do some final work before my exam. :bored:

ReputationRep:
    FREEDOM :woo:
    Good luck to those who still have exams You can do it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I can finally cross out the last day of my A Level exam life:

Name:  20160624_112112.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  442.8 KB

:woo: :woo: :woo:

Many many thanks to Anon_98 for making this thread and thanks to everyone in this thread for being so motivational. Good luck to everyone to who still have exams and I wish everyone the best of luck for the future! It's like I'm saying goodbye forever, but we'll still see each other around, right? :cry2:

What do I do know though... I need to catch up on lots of TV, I can learn more German, take up more origami, I feel like being a kid again, maybe watch TV shows I used to watch when I was younger, apply for uni accommodation, lots of other stuff that I can now do! I feel like a weight's been lifted off of me, but it could just be the literal weight of not having to carry A Level books around all day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kamara7)

I can finally cross out the last day of my A Level exam life:

Name:  20160624_112112.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  442.8 KB

:woo: :woo: :woo:

Many many thanks to Anon_98 for making this thread and thanks to everyone in this thread for being so motivational. Good luck to everyone to who still have exams and I wish everyone the best of luck for the future! It's like I'm saying goodbye forever, but we'll still see each other around, right? :cry2:

What do I do now though... I need to catch up on lots of TV, I can learn more German, take up more origami, I feel like being a kid again, maybe watch TV shows I used to watch when I was younger, apply for uni accommodation, lots of other stuff that I can now do! I feel like a weight's been lifted off of me, but it could just be the literal weight of not having to carry A Level books around all day

Awh no. )': I'll miss you posting here so much. :cube: Thanks for sticking around in this thread for so so long. I've really appreciated your ongoing presence, honestly. But yayy, I'm also genuinely so glad it's finally over for you.

Aha sounds like such a great plan. :3 ENJOY YOUR SUMMER, you deserve the break. :woo:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.