How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    :hugs: your message is so lovely <3

Yes exactly :hugs: thank you Rob plus i've got it into my head that im evil (idk why i just feel like it :/) and im trying to get rid of dreams so worth a shot
    that is true acc, i see that little green button lit until about 3am
    Dreams are awful , 2 nights in a row I've dreamt about this guy from my 6th form, and the other day he strangled me and shoved me into a closet and left me there...and last night he punched me and locked me in my bathroom and I kept screaming to get out because the bathroom was filling up with water(I have no idea why :/).

What does that mean? Why is he so violent smh.

I hated him anyway so meh...even more after my dreams. XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Constantly feeling negative about everything, and drained of energy all the time
    (Original post by RobML)
    Same same

Although I've just noticed my hair smells of marzipan, so that's nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, same, same.

ReputationRep:
    I feel frustrated.

I've spent over 2 hours trying to figure out how this card trick works, I have figured out some things (like there are two boxes and I can see the switch) but ugh how does he get it perfectly between the 6 and 8 cards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Dreams are awful , 2 nights in a row I've dreamt about this guy from my 6th form, and the other day he strangled me and shoved me into a closet and left me there...and last night he punched me and locked me in my bathroom and I kept screaming to get out because the bathroom was filling up with water(I have no idea why :/).

What does that mean? Why is he so violent smh.

I hated him anyway so meh...even more after my dreams. XD
    I once dreamt I was locked in a prison made out of lego, and the wardens were goldfish riding around in little lego cars.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I once dreamt I was locked in a prison made out of lego, and the wardens were goldfish riding around in little lego cars.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just imagined that and that was beautiful

ReputationRep:
    I just imagined that and that was beautiful
    You should've been there

(When I was little I was telling my mum about a dream I had, and at one point she asked me "what happened next?" to which I wholeheartedly replied "you should know, you were in it!"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same, same, same.
    (Original post by RobML)
    Same same

Although I've just noticed my hair smells of marzipan, so that's nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    :hello:
    It's me
    (Guess who's first TSR birthday it is:ahee:)
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)

Haha brilliant! :woo:
    Indeed!

It does seem that way haha!
    SYDNEY!!! :love:
    I'm fine with that
    Yeah, looks like it was probably filmed on a phone too
    Indeed I do feel sorry for Graham and drummers in any band really. They generally tend to get overlooked.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    It's me
    (Guess who's first TSR birthday it is:ahee:)

Yeah, looks like it was probably filmed on a phone too
    Indeed I do feel sorry for Graham and drummers in any band really. They generally tend to get overlooked.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yours...?

Your comment about drummers getting overlooked, Pete de Freitas was quite overlooked I feel.

ReputationRep:
    Yours...?

Your comment about drummers getting overlooked, Pete de Freitas was quite overlooked I feel.
    Ding ding ding...we have a winnerrr! Take your choice of sweet as a celebratory treat ooohh that rhymed!:eek: :woo: :lol:

I thought you'd pick up on that yeah I'll be honest, I never really took much notice of him until you started talking more about him...my focus was always on McCulloch
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ding ding ding...we have a winnerrr! Take your choice of sweet as a celebratory treat ooohh that rhymed!:eek: :woo: :lol:

I thought you'd pick up on that yeah I'll be honest, I never really took much notice of him until you started talking more about him...my focus was always on McCulloch
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lol:

Happy birthday (The)Matrix/Matrix/321Matrix/Matrix321! () Hope you have a good day!

Yeah it's weird. You don't tend to pay other members attention at first sometimes, I didn't really either initially but then you see how great he was, and how hard he hit the drums and the energy he had and the speed... Awesome

To be honest, they were a proper band, they had amazing chemistry together and each member was as important as the other to their overall sound. Show of Strength is probably the best example of a band working together so well... This is one of the reasons I like them

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

Happy birthday (The)Matrix/Matrix/321Matrix/Matrix321! () Hope you have a good day!

Yeah it's weird. You don't tend to pay other members attention at first sometimes, I didn't really either initially but then you see how great he was, and how hard he hit the drums and the energy he had and the speed... Awesome

To be honest, they were a proper band, they had amazing chemistry together and each member was as important as the other to their overall sound. Show of Strength is probably the best example of a band working together so well... This is one of the reasons I like them
    Aww thanks, SassKing! so many names! I don't really think anyone actually celebrates their TSR birthday though :rofl: I hope you have a great day too :yep:

Ohh haha yeah, he was a.may.zing! (<----- please don't ask why. I just felt it showed how inwas saying it in my head :lol:)

I need to leave the house soon but when I get back, I am going to watch another live video :excited: oooh I think it will have to be Show of Strength then

Yes, that's very true...unlike some of the popular "bands" we have today

:woo: I wasn't expecting a picture, but I scrolled down and there it was!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks, SassKing! so many names! I don't really think anyone actually celebrates their TSR birthday though :rofl: I hope you have a great day too :yep:

Ohh haha yeah, he was a.may.zing! (<----- please don't ask why. I just felt it showed how inwas saying it in my head :lol:)

I need to leave the house soon but when I get back, I am going to watch another live video :excited: oooh I think it will have to be Show of Strength then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Happy tsr bday matrix!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Happy tsr bday matrix!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thanks!
    How have you been recently?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks!
    How have you been recently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im good thanks
    U?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha_tah)
    Im good thanks
    U?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Glad to hear it. I'm doing great too, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Glad to hear it. I'm doing great too, thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Morning :hello: how is Matrix doing? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll definitely aim to chat with you later. Have a good time in whatever you're doing when you're out

May the light of The Bunnymen always guide thee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Morning :hello: how is Matrix doing? :hugs:
    Morning mr T!:hugs:
    Matrix is doing very well, thanks. How might mr T be doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'll definitely aim to chat with you later. Have a good time in whatever you're doing when you're out

May the light of The Bunnymen always guide thee.
    Yup, thanks. My dad's gone out so I'm just waiting for him to return before we can all go out You have a great day too! Do you have many plans or is it the same old things?

:lol: Amazing, KSKC!
    Ohhh you know in church you say "May the Lord be with you" then your neighbour says "and also with you" then you shake hands? We could have done something similar here with "the light of the Bunnymen" :rofl:

Darn! I just checked your profile and I missed your TSR birthday! :cry2: it was 26 days ago! Oh well...happy belated TSR birthday (SassKing/KingSass31/honourable Bunnyman/King of Sass/SassKing13)
    Awww it's your 2nd birthday!

Am I right in thinking your (real ) birthday is 28th January?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
What is your favourite day of the week
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.