Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    The Vikes should of just direct-snapped him the ball on every play

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Predications on Colts vs Ravens game? Personally think ravens will pull it off, if Rice plays his usual. Also, Luck has had 18 interceptions against him which makes him a vulnerable player, one mistake will cost Colts the game

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheldorofazaroth)
    Predications on Colts vs Ravens game? Personally think ravens will pull it off, if Rice plays his usual. Also, Luck has had 18 interceptions against him which makes him a vulnerable player, one mistake will cost Colts the game

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    Ravens if they actually use rice enough...

ReputationRep:
    NFL predictions.

NOW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I Kant Spall)
    Pats fan from Boston (New England) here. I'm more of a fan of European football than our American variant. Nonetheless, I hope we can make a nice run in the playoffs and potentially win a Super Bowl. At this time I'd like to make a formal prediction of a Pats-Packers Super Bowl.

That will be all. :holmes:
    Not sure if Packers can get past the 49ers though

ReputationRep:
    I'm going Colts over the Ravens, just don't think they have the offense.

But we'll see

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Ravens fan. I think we'll just edge it. Andrew Luck is no slouch though. & Joe Flacco always makes me nervous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I think 49ers will beat Packers especially at Candlestick

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh man horrendous looking knee buckle for RG3, does not look good at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zubby77)
    Oh man horrendous looking knee buckle for RG3, does not look good at all
    Nope. That should be it for him for the season. I really was thinking before that they should just put in Cousins, there was no way that RG3 was going to be in any way effective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dgeorge)
    Nope. That should be it for him for the season. I really was thinking before that they should just put in Cousins, there was no way that RG3 was going to be in any way effective.
    Yeah, Cousins is competent and definitely more effective than an RG3 that can't run or throw.

ReputationRep:
    Ravens are definately my pick for the super bowl this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Amazed RG3 walked off on his own after that. Probably isn't as bad as it first appeared.

ReputationRep:
    robbed of a good game, shanahan is an idiot for keeping rg3 in so long. falcons will pluck em next week.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Even if RG3 says that he's good to go, there comes a time when the staff have to step in, if not for the sake of winning then for his safety.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMagicRat)
    I agree. Even if RG3 says that he's good to go, there comes a time when the staff have to step in, if not for the sake of winning then for his safety.
    Bad coaching risking your franchise qb who essentially after the first quarter couldn't do anything. Cousins should have come in way earlier, shame on shanahan...

ReputationRep:
    Seaaahawks. 3 more games to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Bad coaching risking your franchise qb who essentially after the first quarter couldn't do anything. Cousins should have come in way earlier, shame on shanahan...
    Probably doesn't do anything for Cousins' confidence either if you're not going to put him in when the other guy clearly can't get the job done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nevergohalfpace)
    Seaaahawks. 3 more games to go
    out next game don't worry

(Original post by TheMagicRat)
    Probably doesn't do anything for Cousins' confidence either if you're not going to put him in when the other guy clearly can't get the job done.
    its not like the backup was Orlovsky or Sanchez, cousins showed some promise...

and Sherman is a real big douche, great corner but a massive turd.

ReputationRep:
    Indy's OL and receiving core sold Luck short today. They actually could've beaten the Ravens if they weren't so bad at catching today.
    (Original post by Malevolent)

and Sherman is a real big douche, great cheating corner but a massive turd.
    corrected

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.