The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Electricblue157
Yeah, my 4 week deadline ended 2 and a half weeks ago, so you are not alone! I'm just hoping they'll make a decision on friday because otherwise we might end up waiting 8 weeks :frown:

I think I'll wait until Friday then contact them! The wait is killing me! Good luck with yours :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by gracelich
My 4 weeks ended 3 weeks ago, and I've heard nothing. Applied for History.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think that there is no point in calling them as the only answer you will most likely receive is that your application is still under review.
Original post by Gatsby123
I think I'll wait until Friday then contact them! The wait is killing me! Good luck with yours :smile:

I know it is horrible :frown: and thanks - you too!
LSE Entry thread makes part of my daily routine.

Wake up.
Check LSE Entry thread.
Have breakfast.
Check LSE Entry thread.
Go to lessons.
While at lessons regularly check the LSE Entry thread.
Go to gym.
Check LSE Entry thread during recovery breaks.
Prep time/go out.
Check LSE Entry thread.
Go to sleep.
Make sure I check the LSE Entry thread before closing my eyes.
Original post by gracelich
My 4 weeks ended 3 weeks ago, and I've heard nothing. Applied for History.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it's any consolation I'm in exactly the same situation and haven't heard, so I'm guessing there's quite a few of us...
Original post by Blackfyre
LSE Entry thread makes part of my daily routine.

Wake up.
Check LSE Entry thread.
Have breakfast.
Check LSE Entry thread.
Go to lessons.
While at lessons regularly check the LSE Entry thread.
Go to gym.
Check LSE Entry thread during recovery breaks.
Prep time/go out.
Check LSE Entry thread.
Go to sleep.
Make sure I check the LSE Entry thread before closing my eyes.

Our lives sound so similar....except the 'Go to gym' and 'Have breakfast' (I leave home 6.50 and get home at 19.00) Other than that..pretty much the same daily routine + UCL Entry thread!
Reply 4906
Original post by Marhju
Government and economics, you? Hehe yeah so do I, but you can at least relax from the stress of getting a decision :smile: I'm still constantly checking ucas, but at least I know there isn't a big chance something will have changed.

Some have, just as with the 4-week mail not all will receive an offer. I'm just saying there is still the chance of getting one after the 7-week mail.

I applied for International Relations. Do you know how many people they're accepting for IR? or for Gov't and Econ for the matter?
I think people who applied pre January deadline in about October - November will get decisions this Thursday/Friday and next... Good luck everyone :smile:
Original post by Sun_Bear
I think that there is no point in calling them as the only answer you will most likely receive is that your application is still under review.

I agree, they'll just give me a generic answer/reason etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by topblogger
I think people who applied pre January deadline in about October - November will get decisions this Thursday/Friday and next... Good luck everyone :smile:

Holding you to that mate....

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe that's true, if this happens and decisions shall be made on Thursday and Friday then this week will be forever known in LSE Entry thread history as "The Prophet's Song".

Any reasoning to that?
I also received my offer on a Thursday so the Thursday/Friday comment might be true... Looks like tomorrow the major excitement can begin again :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wanted to get my mind off lse, so I went to watch shadow recruit with my friend. Lse appeared for 3 secs with Chris pine. Lse is in my mind again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
arming did you get into LSE?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4915
Original post by B.B.Butterworth
arming did you get into LSE?

me?
Original post by arminb
me?

He said arming not arminb!
Reply 4917

Cheers mate, people these days.
Reply 4918

Original post by arming
Cheers mate, people these days.

Take it easy guys. It was just a misunderstanding. I apologise.
Original post by arminb
Take it easy guys. It was just a misunderstanding. I apologise.

Sorry it's a joke, I just created the arming account to screw with you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending