Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Can't wait for September to come around so I can start university.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where you going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Can't wait for September to come around so I can start university.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same ffs. 2 more months of nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    No it isn't.
    There's a hierarchy, certain members are untouchable. The likes of me,
    You and jam however as easy scapegoats for certain people though :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    There's a hierarchy, certain members are untouchable. The likes of me,
    You and jam however as easy scapegoats for certain people though :rolleyes:
    What do you mean bro?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry say what MU?

ReputationRep:
    lmao inb4 FK is banned and this thread is deleted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Don't wanna divulge too much but I found out a few things which show that there is definitely a hierarchy within this sub forum, and to fill the quota required certain members with power purposely provide immunity to their mates and then wreck havoc on the more outspoken members on here/those who challenge their decisions
    No idea what you're going on about.

If you think I'm immune to bannings/cards you're very much mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Understand your concerns but leave it.

Anyway, you guys going to be here tomorrow night? Gonna PM you guys.
    wag1. everything ok?

ReputationRep:
    Why am I hungry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also can anyone do P. DJ during the day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Wilf is sexy
    OK?

Right I get you, but anyway, I won't be getting banned as I haven't broken any rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    wag1
    wag453.23

ReputationRep:
    Have to be up at 9. Why am I awake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Are you sure it's the mods with the agenda? Most seem to be senseless little robots who card for any interpreted breach of rules. More likely you're being targeted by specific members with post reports, and the relevant mods are just too dim to understand that.
    Pls delete this post my united friend or I will be banned. In response to your post, a mix of both, they should use their brains and those who are reporting are pathetic as well tbh :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    Pls delete this post my united friend or I will be banned. In response to your post, a mix of both, they should use their brains and those who are reporting are pathetic as well tbh :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They NEVER do. If you're being targeted the best thing to do is afk the site for a bit until the cards drop off. Don't ever expect common sense from the majority of mods. (although some are good obviously) And sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We're all 18+ in the football forum afaik, and there's generally a decent community, so there should be some leniency compared to other areas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    We're all 18+ in the football forum afaik, and there's generally a decent community, so there should be some leniency compared to other areas
    This is how it works: Post reported. Minor breach of rules - 95% chance of a 'reminder'
    If nobody is targetting you fair enough, but if you have a couple of malicious users, they can cause you a load of hassle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    This is how it works: Post reported. Minor breach of rules - 95% chance of a 'reminder'
    If nobody is targetting you fair enough, but if you have a couple of malicious users, they can cause you a load of hassle.
    Oh yeah I know. I've had several bans, all for ridiculous little things that add up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    wag453.23

ReputationRep:
    Let's move on before we all get ******. Mu15 why you gotta be up early?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.