The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Team_McDreamy
i have a lecture tomorrow afternoon titled (spoilered as might be triggering?)

Spoiler

and i'm really unsure as to whether its going to be triggering or anxiety inducing or make me really angry... debating whether to go to it or not. :redface:

even the title's enough to send shivers down my spine :afraid: good luck if you do decide to go

whats up? :hugs:
Original post by tasha96
Talking to a good friend and we've both admitted we're having a hard time. Some of what we're feeling is incredibly similar. It sounds a bit weird but I think its making both of us feel less alone. :smile:

:hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
even the title's enough to send shivers down my spine :afraid: good luck if you do decide to go

whats up? :hugs:

Wverythings a mess. No point anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Not good then :frown: Can what you need to sort out wait a bit or does it have to be done now? Did your friend ever come back to you? :hugs:

I'm alrightish, very variable but right now ok so will try and make the most of it while it lasts :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's stuff I need to do to prepare for the start of lectures tomorrow :/ and no, she didn't. another friend called me lazy and told me that I choose to feel this way though, so that's good :tongue:
sorry you're variable hun :console: hope things settle down a bit and you have a good day
Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

has something in particular happened? don't give up :hugs: :console:
:hugs:

:lovehug:

How are you lovely?

Are you OK?! :jumphug:

i think i am going to go to it, and if its too much i'll just end up using my breathing/grounding techniques to get me through it :redface:
Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whats happenend lovely? :frown:
Reply 4910

Spoiler

Original post by Team_McDreamy
i think i am going to go to it, and if its too much i'll just end up using my breathing/grounding techniques to get me through it :redface:

Remember you can always leave the lecture and if anyone asks why just say your phone rang or you needed the loo (if you don't want to explain yourself).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really worried about whether I might get in trouble at work because of a HR mixup :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha96
:lovehug:

How are you lovely?

not good at all :frown: how are you?
Need to be locked up, need to be kept away from being unsafe, need to be or I will deal with myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Really worried about whether I might get in trouble at work because of a HR mixup :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

What happened?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
Need to be locked up, need to be kept away from being unsafe, need to be or I will deal with myself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's going on mate?
not good at all :frown: how are you?

Whats up hun? Online if you need/want to talk. :hugs:
Original post by james1211

I'll paste what I wrote in the Sainsbury's thread if that's okay, it's kinda difficult to explain :/

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I'll paste what I wrote in the Sainsbury's thread if that's okay, it's kinda difficult to explain :/

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Suspect you'll be fine, if I'm understanding it correctly you asked for time off, had it approved, yet went in anyway because they needed staff. To me that would simply make you look dedicated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest