sr-96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rainybird)
I was reinterviewed. When will we hear!!? :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought it'd be today but probably Monday now! What were you re interviewed for? And what college did you get pooled to and where did you apply originally? Are you international by any chance? Haha sorry I've just bombarded you with questions
Rainybird
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr-96)
I thought it'd be today but probably Monday now! What were you re interviewed for? And what college did you get pooled to and where did you apply originally? Are you international by any chance? Haha sorry I've just bombarded you with questions
Haha its fine :P I was reinterviewed at Robinson for Engineering having been pooled by Downing, wbu? And no i'm not international.

They said I'd hear within a week :'( so unless I get a letter tomorrow I don't think that is going to happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sr-96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Haha its fine :P I was reinterviewed at Robinson for Engineering having been pooled by Downing, wbu? And no i'm not international.

They said I'd hear within a week :'( so unless I get a letter tomorrow I don't think that is going to happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was reinterviewed by Selwyn after being pooled by Fitzwilliam for Economics. When was your interview? They said they'd email me first.
Rainybird
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr-96)
I was reinterviewed by Selwyn after being pooled by Fitzwilliam for Economics. When was your interview? They said they'd email me first.
Selwyn! If we get offers then we'll be neighbours My interview was on Monday you? I can't help but think that no news is bad news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sr-96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Selwyn! If we get offers then we'll be neighbours My interview was on Monday you? I can't help but think that no news is bad news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooo Mine was on Monday too. I know! I'm 99% sure I've been rejected
ChemEng123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Anyone know how long St Johns' take to update track? This is for Engineering btw, just wondering whether i should email them or not so i can sort of my choices as soon as possible.
Rainybird
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr-96)
Ooo Mine was on Monday too. I know! I'm 99% sure I've been rejected
Ahhh hopefully not :P Do you, or anyone reading this, know whether they'll respond to tell us we've not been given an offer? Or is that up to our original colleges at the end of Jan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
sr-96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ahhh hopefully not :P Do you, or anyone reading this, know whether they'll respond to tell us we've not been given an offer? Or is that up to our original colleges at the end of Jan?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that the college you were re interviewed at will let you know the outcome, whatever it is, by Monday. I'm not sure if your original college contact you:confused:
Thucydides96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ChemEng123)
Anyone know how long St Johns' take to update track? This is for Engineering btw, just wondering whether i should email them or not so i can sort of my choices as soon as possible.
Mine was updated on Wednesday, but UCAS didn't immediately send me an email. I got three identical UCAS Track emails within four hours on Thursday instead
Anyway, email St John's if you still don't know whether you were accepted, maybe they or UCAS made a mistake and your email/letter was not sent.
aersh8
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Thucydides96)
Mine was updated on Wednesday, but UCAS didn't immediately send me an email. I got three identical UCAS Track emails within four hours on Thursday instead
Anyway, email St John's if you still don't know whether you were accepted, maybe they or UCAS made a mistake and your email/letter was not sent.
Same! I thought it was just my UCAS that had gone crazy...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fttohi
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am officially a Cambridge reject. Thanks all for the support.
Rainybird
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Fttohi)
I am officially a Cambridge reject. Thanks all for the support.
Sorry to hear that :'( if you don't mind me asking did you get reinterviewed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
physicsmaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr-96)
I think that the college you were re interviewed at will let you know the outcome, whatever it is, by Monday. I'm not sure if your original college contact you:confused:
Isn't it possible for them to send another letter today so that you get one tomorrow?
Good luck btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rainybird
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by physicsmaths)
Isn't it possible for them to send another letter today so that you get one tomorrow?
Good luck btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fttohi
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry to hear that :'( if you don't mind me asking did you get reinterviewed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
haha Nah. My story is wild. The day before my flight to cambridge, I hear back from the visa office saying that "your visa has been rejected on the balance probabilities that you may be having other reasons to travel to the uk". :eek: My application was considered on paper alone, which is sad. I really needed the interview to boost my application up. Nonetheless my grades and PS still managed to get me to the winter pool. But I wasn't fished. Oh well.
Rainybird
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
haha Nah. My story is wild. The day before my flight to cambridge, I hear back from the visa office saying that "your visa has been rejected on the balance probabilities that you may be having other reasons to travel to the uk". :eek: My application was considered on paper alone, which is sad. I really needed the interview to boost my application up. Nonetheless my grades and PS still managed to get me to the winter pool. But I wasn't fished. Oh well.
Wow, that doesn't seem fair. Are you going to reapply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
physicsmaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just guessing but could it be possibility that cam have sent letters today with decisions of re interviews? For some? I dunno maybe like last week when offers have been given out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fttohi
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Wow, that doesn't seem fair. Are you going to reapply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never thought about re-applying. Whats the process?
sr-96
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by physicsmaths)
Good luck btw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I asked the admissions tutor at Selwyn and he said that I'd be told via an e-mail in the first instance so I thought that I'd get an e-mail first and then maybe a letter? Thank you and congrats on your offer
Doonesbury
  • Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I never thought about re-applying. Whats the process?
You start again with a new application in October... Probably best to apply to a different college.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads