Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    You're taking your time praising Cameron. I did quite enjoy that black girl almost crying when she was told she was wrong, surprised she didn't run away to a "safe space"
    The one who didn't shut up just needed to leave.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    "I haven't made a forecast, because I know that it will do too little to notice"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricAteYou)
    He didn't really answer a single question. It's a shame it wasn't blue-on-blue, as any post referendum policy will be dictated by the conservatives.
    He was shown up completely. Unable to delve in the substantive issues and just relied on hollow sound bites.
    No wonder the leave campaign didn't want him. To be fair gove is just as hollow but at least he speaks well.

Impressed by Cameron again who unlike Farage actually engaged with the questions asked.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Bornblue)
    He was shown up completely. Unable to delve in the substantive issues and just relied on hollow sound bites.
    No wonder the leave campaign didn't want him. To be fair gove is just as hollow but at least he speaks well.

Impressed by Cameron again who unlike Farage actually engaged with the questions asked.
    Cameron was far better than I thought he would be. This debate was a perfect microcosm for the whole referendum campaign if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    Here is some remain propaganda.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...ign_type=Email
    Apparently my home city will be joining Scotland, I wonder if this 'journalists' has ever visited the 2 cities he thinks will want to join Scotland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricAteYou)
    Cameron was far better than I thought he would be. This debate was a perfect microcosm for the whole referendum campaign if you ask me.
    These events are food and drink to Cameron. Did well, miles better than Farage from the pub.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    These events are food and drink to Cameron. Did well, miles better than Farage from the pub.
    Why do you think Cameron doesn't want to go head to head? He knows that head to head he is against somebody that will make the correct counter arguments, but he knows most of the general population is too stupid and/or uninformed to do so.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Excellent Reponses from Farage..... Cameron was poor didn't answer the actual questions
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    Excellent Reponses from Farage..... Cameron was poor didn't answer the actual questions
    If you rewatch it you'll see a far greater number of people reminding Farage to answer the question than Cameron.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Remain supporters saying that Cameron did well and Farage bombed. Leave supporters saying that Farage won and Cameron was poor. In other news, the sky is blue.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Why do you think Cameron doesn't want to go head to head? He knows that head to head he is against somebody that will make the correct counter arguments, but he knows most of the general population is too stupid and/or uninformed to do so.
    I think correct counter arguments is pushing it. He speaks his mind more which gives the illusion of a good responce but it's often badly or not at all backed up.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I only saw the last half of Cameron's but he did seem rather poor which is annoying
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Remain supporters saying that Cameron did well and Farage bombed. Leave supporters saying that Farage won and Cameron was poor. In other news, the sky is blue.
    Tribalism at it's best.

ReputationRep:
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Oh Deary me. You think Farage answered the questions?

Deary me. Farage could have pulled his trousers down and pissed on the stage and you lot would call it brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm i don't remember you making this point he refused to debate milliband one on one. How convenient.

Cameron is miles ahead of Farage. Way better at actually answering the questions. Farage was appalling, Cameron was strong and assertive and prime minsterial.

Even the leave campaign think Farage is awful.
    And that's coming from a 'Tory basher'.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Oh Deary me. You think Farage answered the questions?

Deary me. Farage could have pulled his trousers down and pissed on the stage and you lot Farage answered the questions given to him .... I don't think you were even watching the same debate
    Cameron didn't answer the questions all he did was relate every single question to the economy and he didn't answer a very single question " Will be be finished as PM if we vote leave " He didn't answer ..... Also are you hear to join a party or to invoke critism of the RL Government? If so take it to the UK Politics forum
    would call it brilliant.
    Farage answered the questions given to him .... I don't think you were even watching the same debate
    Cameron didn't answer the questions all he did was relate every single question to the economy and he didn't answer a very single question " Will be be finished as PM if we vote leave " He didn't answer ..... Also are you hear to join a party or to invoke critism of the RL Government? If so take it to the UK Politics forum

ReputationRep:
    Farage answered the questions given to him .... I don't think you were even watching the same debate
    Farage didn't answer the questions. He just said everyone who disagreed with him was wrong with no proof or back up.

Cameron actually did answer the questions with real facts and statistics and substantive arguments.

Can't believe Cameron is the voice of reason.
    See Farages non answer on pharmaceuticals. He's hopeless.

I'm not criticising the government, I'm supporitng cameron and very happy with him at the moment.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    I'm watching it on +1 at the moment. I've got to say some of us here could do a move convincing argument for leave than Farage - he was absolutely awful.

Cameron has by no means been great, but has at least so far attempted to answer questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    I'm watching it on +1 at the moment. I've got to say some of us here could do a move convincing argument for leave than Farage - he was absolutely awful.

Cameron has by no means been great, but has at least so far attempted to answer questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed. Cameron okay, Farage shocking.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Hmm i don't remember you making this point he refused to debate milliband one on one. How convenient.

Cameron is miles ahead of Farage. Way better at actually answering the questions. Farage was appalling, Cameron was strong and assertive and prime minsterial.

Even the leave campaign think Farage is awful.
    And that's coming from a 'Tory basher'.
    Farage would have easily had Cameron on the back foot, when Cameron talked of the ear to the window he would have been asking when Cameron intends to try to become the 51st state, when Cameron talked of no other event having the same "expert" consensus we would have had the Euro and ERM. A person knowing what you're going to say prevents you from deflecting the issues

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.