Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-future-medic)
    I think you did but thank you. I dont blame you, the stress has kept me awake since monday. What time are you getting your results??
    6am by email So 40 minutes more. But yh, I haven't been able to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    I think you did but thank you. I dont blame you, the stress has kept me awake since monday. What time are you getting your results??
    Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1jonam16)
    Trust me, do the all nighter to fix it.
    Should I not sleep until 8am for a little bit of rest or no?

ReputationRep:
    6am by email So 40 minutes more. But yh, I haven't been able to sleep.
    Wow!! Thats really early!! I know, dont think most people have been able to sleep. Even the grade boundaries are high this year. Atleast you can go to sleep afterwards

I get mine at 9 at school

ReputationRep:
    That sucks But hope you get some rest after today, Good luck.

Ahh, still only a few more hours to go! But yeah, the weather is awful, try moving downstairs, which is what I've done for a few days.
    I have, tried 3 completely different rooms. Upstairs and downstairs. Nothing helps and I could not sleep D:

ReputationRep:
    Wow!! Thats really early!! I know, dont think most people have been able to sleep. Even the grade boundaries are high this year. Atleast you can go to sleep afterwards
    Probably gonna go to school for a bit though and yh, I'm just gonna try and fix my sleeping pattern.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamDonuts4Life)
    Done the all nighter, will be better. By going to sleep now you wont be able to go to sleep later. Only 2 and a bit hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamDonuts4Life)
    I mean there's only a week left - what will probably happen is that you won't return back to a normal sleep cycle for a while, so the problem won't be fixed if you do sleep now. That said, i suppose a few hours if you're tired won't matter too much.

ReputationRep:
    Probably gonna go to school for a bit though and yh, I'm just gonna try and fix my sleeping pattern.
    Yeah, need to do the same. Dont think 60 plus hours without sleep is good. Only a while left now. Getting lighter outside

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, need to do the same. Dont think 60 plus hours without sleep is good. Only a while left now. Getting lighter outside
    Haha, it was actually quite cold and calm around 3 am. It's a lot tricker to sleep now I guess. No point trying.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it was actually quite cold and calm around 3 am. It's a lot tricker to sleep now I guess. No point trying.
    Yeah it was and agreed. Its soo warm though like it was 36 degrees earlierin the day.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was and agreed. Its soo warm though like it was 36 degrees earlierin the day.
    Have you tried a fan + opening all windows in the house?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried a fan + opening all windows in the house?
    Yep. Tried everything. I think its also the stress. Youve not got long at all now

ReputationRep:
    ALRIGHT i guess 3 hours of sleep is just how its gonna be, cos its 5 am and no more sleep is happening.

Internal monologue is pretty much just a constant, high pitched, never ending scream right now, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vadermolt1)
    ALRIGHT i guess 3 hours of sleep is just how its gonna be, cos its 5 am and no more sleep is happening.

Internal monologue is pretty much just a constant, high pitched, never ending scream right now, tbh.
    I totally understand how you are feeling right now. In the same boat.

ReputationRep:
    Learning that the Maths grade boundaries are the highest in years hasn't helped too much with my sleeping tbh
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Wow today's here. Good luck everyone!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ExoIceCream99)
    Wow today's here. Good luck everyone!!!
    Thank you; lots of luck to you, too!

ReputationRep:
    Omg i cant wait no more 😅😅

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iamnayeem)
    Predicting all A* (why dream small??)
    Thank you!!! OMG I thought I was the only person in the world who does that! Fingers crossed for results day (whoops now I can't find a crossed fingers emoji XD)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.