• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    Just watched both the Vampire Clip and the first 40 seconds released today.

Should be good

Although not too sure of what to make of the opening until I've seen the episode

ReputationRep:
    I like Matt Smith, and although the first 40 seconds seem a bit iffy I can't wait until next Saturday

ReputationRep:
    "Tell me your whole plan"
    -grrrr-

lololol, sounds like a little dig at all those shows where the baddie reveals the secret plan :P

ReputationRep:
    I want to watch the 40 sec vid. I should search for the link.

ReputationRep:
    The start of the episode looked good....

Spoiler:
    Show
    But unless they show how he's almost falling out, that scene doesn't make sense since at the end of DT's time he was clinging to the console shouting Geronimo.

ReputationRep:
    I've just read this http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Last_Great_Time_War and agree that it would have made for an awesome series

ReputationRep:
    I've just watched the trailer again and as The Doctor pushes Amy away he runs his hands over hear breasts!

Sorry to lower the tone but it made me smile.

ReputationRep:
    The lovely Karen Gillan was interviewed on GMTW this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY4c2aWIyL0

If I see any more preview clips I won't need to watch the episode.

ReputationRep:
    She is the most attractive companion by far :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    I've just watched the trailer again and as The Doctor pushes Amy away he runs his hands over hear breasts!

Sorry to lower the tone but it made me smile.
    Which trailer are you talking about? The first one?

Is there another trailer?

I tried searching it on youtube but I couldnt find it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mist786)
    Which trailer are you talking about? The first one?

Is there another trailer?

I tried searching it on youtube but I couldnt find it
    The one The BBC have been showing for a month or so, the one where they are lying on the ground looking at the sky. He says 'Trust me' and then pushes her away, after he's pushed her shoulders he runs his hands over her breasts.

Edit: This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpbmMhNe6aA

ReputationRep:
    Was just rewatching the Mars episode and it is amazing how much Tennant manages to look like The Master when he goes on his manic spree at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    She is the most attractive companion by far
    Definitely in my top three. Sarah Sutton, Lalla Ward are the other two. Don't rule out Kylie either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    Definitely in my top three. Sarah Sutton, Lalla Ward are the other two. Don't rule out Kylie either.
    Lalla Ward actually reminds me a bit of Karen. I don't really like Kylie :no: especially by the time she starred in DW, reminds me Billie Piper facially tbh :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Was just rewatching the Mars episode and it is amazing how much Tennant manages to look like The Master when he goes on his manic spree at the end.
    I've just rewatched that one too. The woman watching her kids before she gets hit by the water makes me cry everytime

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen the Matt Smith interview on Jonathan Ross? How did he come across?
    I accidentally missed it I guess I'll have to watch it online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    Has anyone seen the Matt Smith interview on Jonathan Ross? How did he come across?
    Personally, he annoyed me as a person so much. I didn't find one likeable thing about him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthaaaa)
    However I thought he was quite good. A lot more serious than david though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    However I thought he was quite good. A lot more serious than david though
    He just came across as very up-himself and incredibly arrogant. To me, he was like those pompous, horrific, stage school kids who are told they are the greatest thing ever and instead are just annoying and whiny individuals. Even Jonathon Ross was more likeable than him :lolwut:

That said, he might of just been nervous :yep: but he did absolutely nothing to try and warm me to him.

I think one of Tennants big pluses was that he actually liked Doctor Who and really enjoyed the interviews about it as well as all the other nonsense that comes with the role. I seem to remember Matt Smith saying he hadn't even watched DW or something to that effect :confused:

ReputationRep:
    He said he had started to watch the older dr who. He should be given a chance he was properly nevous i will admitt i will miss david tennant but i cant wait for the new series.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.