Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damidude)
    Wenger needs to go. He has taken the club as far as he can.
    Whooooaaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ano1)
    calm down, its just the carling cup.

we do need to sell 4-5 players and replace them with quality though.

i think man u will prob do us in the fa cup at old traford, and barca in the CL.

we only really got the league left i think
    Man U will win the prem. Its embarrasing. Just coz a certain Spaniard isn't playing, the team cant do fart (except for Wiltshere and Nasri on occasions)
    (Original post by neillya1)
    Are you insane?

He is one of the best managers around right now. I agree with people saying he needs to start spending a bit, but you can't question his ability, he's generally fantastic.
    He's been there a while and winning stuff attracts the best players.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    Wait, aren't you a Chelsea fan? :rofl2:
    Yes, exactly.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    What kind of effect will this have on Kos do you think? He's been pretty decent lately. Seemed distraught at the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    The same dodgy keeper and CB partnership that's conceded just 1 (clearly offside) league goal in 600 odd minutes?

Yeah, that's nowhere near good enough to win trophies
    This.

They'll start ****ing up when it matters. Today was the preview, if they can't handle the pressure of the Carling Cup then aren't you worried by what's in store? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Don't worry about the final guys. I'm sure the majority of fans are actually happy that you lost. It's the taking part that counts.
    You clearly are not a football fan :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    The same dodgy keeper and CB partnership that's conceded just 1 (clearly offside) league goal in 600 odd minutes?

Yeah, that's nowhere near good enough to win trophies
    THIS!, should quiet up the critics in this thread and if not then you're mental.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's more of an issue of what impact this has going forward. Does it wilt that self-belief that Arsenal were slowly gaining. Barca and Utd will be slight favourites in both ties and while the league is within grasp and it looks like Arsenal have the easier fixtures, we've seen them falter 2 years ago in a similar position.

ReputationRep:
    Man, like I said, our best bet is to go out as quickly as possible into the next game and get this outta our system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    For all those saying Arsenal wont win anything, this is February! There's a lot of football to play especially in the EPL. This will be a major wake up call which will hopefully pushes us on to a strong finish to the season.
    February= annual Arsenal season-fall-apart time. Also would people please stop sating EPL ffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damidude)

He's been there a while and winning stuff attracts the best players.

No, money attracts the best players (as much as I wish wasn't the case). See Man City as an example. Or Chelsea back when Abramovich first took over.

ReputationRep:
    Tony Adams should come out of retirement. He is still better than Koscielny .

ReputationRep:
    FFS

Wenger needs to go!!!

Utter disgrace this trophy was needed for the quadruple this year. :mad::mad:

This team makes me sick.

Schezneheny out need to get in Lloris/Akinfeev right now

New centrebacks!! Need Mexes and Pique!!

Bendtner n Chamackh should be given on free's just get them out now and replace with Aguero.

The 4-4-2 Killer tactic from FM needs to be played every game FFS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    The match is irreversibly marred, then. We might as well go home.
    Would have saved you a lot of hassle, tbh :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I can't say I didn't expect it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandingo666)
    FFS

Wenger needs to go!!!

This team makes me sick.

Bendtner n Chamackh should be given on free's just get them out now and replace with Aguero.

Calm down.................

ReputationRep:
    Pique :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how this will affect them when they'll go at Camp Nou...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandingo666)
    FFS

Wenger needs to go!!!

This team makes me sick.

This is not a troll people :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    It actually can't get any darker than this. Birmingham did their thing, play the ball up to Zigic, look for the knockdown. How many ****ing times has Zigic beaten Djourou/Koscienly in the air, it's ****ing common sense to realise that the knockdown is the most important thing in that play. Horrible performance, ****ing pile of ****. Who ever is praising this performance is a ****ing idiot. Absolutely deserve this loss, if Arsenal can't take important matches seriously, even if the best players are injured, then theirs absolutely no ****ing point.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.