Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmartin9)
    Any one heard from ward hadaway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am still waiting to hear from them. The only contact I have had from them was the initial conformation that they had received my application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshua_93)
    I am still waiting to hear from them. The only contact I have had from them was the initial conformation that they had received my application.
    Ohh that's good then just eager to hear now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Taylor Vinters post-interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adriennbrigden)
    They emailed me. I sort of guessed that it would be a PFO because they have been taking so long to get back to me.

Are you still waiting to hear from them?
    Sorry to hear. I am still waiting. If I don't hear tomorrow I will email them. Which office did you apply for can I ask?

ReputationRep:
    I got a Bates Wells PFO today, but it was at least the most positive PFO I got ...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear. I am still waiting. If I don't hear tomorrow I will email them. Which office did you apply for can I ask?
    I am still waiting to... what office did you apply to and what stage are you at if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ULawAJ)
    I got a Bates Wells PFO today, but it was at least the most positive PFO I got ...
    That's a shame. What was the phone interview like? Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazza77)
    I am still waiting to... what office did you apply to and what stage are you at if you don't mind me asking?
    It's the Leeds office and I have only had a telephone interview at the beginning of the month. What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    It's the Leeds office and I have only had a telephone interview at the beginning of the month. What about yourself?
    I am London office post face to face interview. I hope you hear some good news soon

ReputationRep:
    I am London office post face to face interview. I hope you hear some good news soon
    Thanks. Hope you do as well

ReputationRep:
    Hi

has anybody been invited to DWF's assessment centre for a Tc? If so when is it?

ReputationRep:
    Mills and Reeve Vac Scheme offer

ReputationRep:
    Weightmans or Browne Jacobson anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Weightmans or Browne Jacobson anyone?
    Nothing from weightmans, I don't know anyone who has heard though....

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing a Macfarlanes vac scheme over Easter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Hi

has anybody been invited to DWF's assessment centre for a Tc? If so when is it?

������
    Hey, I am attending a DWF AC 16th april. are you attending?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkSearle)
    That's a shame. What was the phone interview like? Any advice?
    I had a phone interview for BWB last Friday... they were nice but I massively messed up because I panicked a little and didn't answer the questions as articulately as I had practiced. Haven't heard anything since!

When they say 5 minutes, it really is 5 minutes! Just be calm and collected and it'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, thanks. I'm sure everyone they have phoned has been nervous, I know I am.

ReputationRep:
    I'm post face to face too. I tried calling but no-one was at the desk. Been 3 weeks now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmny)
    I had a phone interview for BWB last Friday... they were nice but I massively messed up because I panicked a little and didn't answer the questions as articulately as I had practiced. Haven't heard anything since!

When they say 5 minutes, it really is 5 minutes! Just be calm and collected and it'll be fine.
    Just had my telephone interview. Definitely could have gone better. I thin what I was bring to say in first question was good, but I sounded nervous, then I waffled a load in the second and didn't really make concrete points.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.