Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    See y'all in September! I'm so excited lol, I made it

ReputationRep:
    I seem to have marginally missed the grade requirement on my results but I have definitely got an confirmation of my unconditional offer at LSE on UCAS!!! is this real?? does that mean im accepted? im still abit panicking cus i am wondering whether there may be some system error?? except from ucas i havent received any email from LSE itself so far!!! is everyone else who got in the same as i do not getting any emails yet? well im still worried that i may be suddenly rejected next min... ((((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammitung0207)
    I seem to have marginally missed the grade requirement on my results but I have definitely got an confirmation of my unconditional offer at LSE on UCAS!!! is this real?? does that mean im accepted? im still abit panicking cus i am wondering whether there may be some system error?? except from ucas i havent received any email from LSE itself so far!!! is everyone else who got in the same as i do not getting any emails yet? well im still worried that i may be suddenly rejected next min... ((((
    Don't worry. Go celebrate. You are IN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Sameeee
    Congrats.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jchap

My son is in
    So pleasing
    Congrats to everyone
    May the journey continue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammitung0207)
    SAME!!! can't believe it, wha subject???

ReputationRep:
    I got in! See you guys next year 😜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saycheese:))
    YES!! finally the process is over
    And a new process starts .... one that's much less stressful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blvnk)
    I got in! See you guys next year 😜
    Which course?

ReputationRep:
    Guys do we have to go in the 21st? What time are you guys gonna get there. I hope the accommodation gives more info

I'm just happy that I can finally leave my town lmao

ReputationRep:
    IN!!! Dreams coming true people! Ready for you London ..will see you soon people!
    Course: BMS
    Hall: Bankside

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! SOAS Graduate here from Nottingham going to study the MSc Gender course at LSE next month! Feel free to add me on FB - would be great to meet some more TSR's https://www.facebook.com/risteard.mcdhomhnaill .Hope everyone got the grades they need!

ReputationRep:
    Also - is anyone here staying at Sidney Webb?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing PPE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by appatamix564)
    What grades did you get?
    3A* 1B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GandalfWhite)
    Congrats.
    cheers dude
    (Original post by AQUF42)
    Hi Jchap

My son is in
    So pleasing
    Congrats to everyone
    May the journey continue
    good news!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I know this is the 2015 entry thread but I was thinking about applying to LSE this year for 2016 entry.

I have AAB in A levels and want to apply to Social Policy and Economics. This course requires AAB, but will most people applying have much higher grades / predicted grades?

I feel like AAB is not enough, despite it being the 'official' requirement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    Hey guys I know this is the 2015 entry thread but I was thinking about applying to LSE this year for 2016 entry.

I have AAB in A levels and want to apply to Social Policy and Economics. This course requires AAB, but will most people applying have much higher grades / predicted grades?

I feel like AAB is not enough, despite it being the 'official' requirement.
    If you can convince the Admissions Tutor you are the right candidate for the course and the course is right for you ... then AAB is enough. The challenge is to show you are amongst the best candidates, not just academically.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GandalfWhite)
    If you can convince the Admissions Tutor you are the right candidate for the course and the course is right for you ... then AAB is enough. The challenge is to show you are amongst the best candidates, not just academically.
    This applies to every course.

I'm asking whether or not the other applicants will have much higher grades than me. For example, to do an arts degree at Oxford you need AAA but many people who apply have much higher.

ReputationRep:
    As winner said it does not matter
    As long as you are the right candidate for them they will take you
    PS is the most important thing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.