Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Who was responsible for you guys conceding, who was supposed to track coleman?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    I feel like we are going to concede 4 or 5 today.
    Hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    He does not support Manchester United.
    My bad, seen others that aren't you are Luke in here a lot of late. Liverpool right?! It's not like they didn't finish 7th/8th recently though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wtf are we doing down at Colney? We were a lot better from set pieces last season but we seemed to have reverted back to type. That's Monaco, NYRB, Palace and now Everton that have scored from set pieces.

Arsene must have put Bouldy back on cone duty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It appears to have been Ozil
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mccrae01)
    Hopefully
    Can you not?

Ozil >.<
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I think Ozil feels the need to prove his critics wrong this season, and my lord if he does...
    ...he will be the best player by far in this season? it would be very nice, if it would come true. I like his passing game and wish him the best of luck!

ReputationRep:

Why are we behind

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It appears to have been Ozil
    Oh. Back to normal then with Ozil assisting the opposition in big games.

ReputationRep:
    If we could just buy a striker, that'd be lovely...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    You finished 7th, don't speak.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What makes you think I support United?

Arsenal will get 4th place, nobody can take this away from them.

Name 4 better and consistent teams than Arsenal at this point in time? As much as I'd like to see them relegated they'll get top 4.
    Can see United getting 4th if Van Gaal can turn things around. Liverpool third and chelsea/city battling for the league.

At this point in time it doesn't look true but I can see it happening.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell Debuchy he is supposed to be a RB? Dude be like:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    My bad, seen others that aren't you are Luke in here a lot of late. Liverpool right?! It's not like they didn't finish 7th/8th recently though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol so defensive. He doesn't support LFC either, but keep going with the lame cheap shots interesting to see who you pick next.

ReputationRep:
    I would have liked to improve our away record vs the top sides but a loss today isn't the end of the world. I'm just dissapointed that we're getting caught out on Set pieces and Ozil is having a free ride today. Absolute poor work rate by him.

I think if the game manages to slow down I can see us getting a goal 2nd half and coming back in the game. Fingers crossed for now don't want an embarrassment :s
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It would appear Mirrallas has been watching Demba Ba on Tuesday...

ReputationRep:
    It would appear Mirrallas has been watching Demba Ba on Tuesday...
    Yh, should be 2 nill, dunno how he messed that one up.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Yh, should be 2 nill, dunno how he messed that one up.
    I meant the long range shot - although he should have scored that opportunity

ReputationRep:
    Everton fast becoming our new bogey team. Historically, Everton over the years have been good to us, usually get 4-6 points from them whilst they take points from the teams around us. Not in the last two seasons though, but we have a decent record at Goodison, and overall against Everton. If we somehow do beat them, then that would be 100 wins in all comps against them. We are a 2nd half team so I'd expect at least one goal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ozil is just a joke, you should make him train with the reserves.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This obsession to score the perfect goal is annoying

Ramsey ands Wilshere have been woeful

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.