The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karmacrunch
I hope you actually listened to what BBeyond said. :colonhash:

You're such a 'nicey nicey' but thanks :wink:

Ah okay! That's a good idea. Just ignore what your form says, if you know you can do better go for it! :tongue:

Also, what do you mean that you did the real B1 exam or was that mock?? You said 'Yolo' towards that?? :eek::lolwut:

Real, my exam board still does modular exams but the papers are harder to compensate I think, don't quote me on that.

Well I really didn't know much of the paper I really only got the B by just being conscientious, not much I learnt over the year really applied in that exam. So it was kind of a "yolo" exam because I guessed quite a bit of it with of course some logic included

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am closing this thread for cleanup again. I try to talk to a good friend today who I haven't spoken to in months and in between, I have to do this. :colonhash:

Nirgilis
x

If you're around :awesome:
For those of you who are up late, I'm sorry, but my friend comes first so I haven't even started cleaning up the thread yet. Will start now though. :awesome:
I am opening this thread now. It's late and I'm meant to be going to a course tomorrow (need to be up 7ish, look what you guys do to me :colonhash:) so haven't really fully finished cleaning up and deciding what to do next in regards to this thread.

I will discuss this with Nirgilis tomorrow (after the course, Nirgilis :wink:) and the other SH mods if necessary to see what to do in regards to the rule breaking. Reference for mods: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2877897&page=2&p=50480885#post50480885

For now, I am going to reopen this thread because you guys may end up having to wait until tomorrow evening otherwise. I could have left it closed until then but decided not to, so thank my friend for putting me in a good mood. I/Nirgilis will provide a full update tomorrow.

Thanks. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
I am opening this thread now. It's late and I'm meant to be going to a course tomorrow (need to be up 7ish, look what you guys do to me :colonhash:) so haven't really fully finished cleaning up and deciding what to do next in regards to this thread.

I will discuss this with Nirgilis tomorrow (after the course, Nirgilis :wink:) and the other SH mods if necessary to see what to do in regards to the rule breaking. Reference for mods: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2877897&page=2&p=50480885#post50480885

For now, I am going to reopen this thread because you guys may end up having to wait until tomorrow evening otherwise. I could have left it closed until then but decided not to, so thank my friend for putting me in a good mood. I/Nirgilis will provide a full update tomorrow.

Thanks. :smile:

Again? This is just embarrassing guys. :frown:

Original post by Mr...
What happened? :cry2:

:jumphug:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
Real, my exam board still does modular exams but the papers are harder to compensate I think, don't quote me on that.

Well I really didn't know much of the paper I really only got the B by just being conscientious, not much I learnt over the year really applied in that exam. So it was kind of a "yolo" exam because I guessed quite a bit of it with of course some logic included

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay. What's the difference between modular and linear exams again? :redface:

Oooh. Did you revise though? So little of the material you'd learnt was even in the exam... which board are you on? :erm:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
I have a feeling that Aph caused it :colonhash:

:hugs: HAYYYYYYYYYYY GUUUURRRRLLL

Maybe, tbh I didn't see what happened on here after about 11pm :redface:

Almost as cringe-worthy as your profile but... Hi!! :ahee:How are you? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Me neither :no:

I like it, it conveys my amazingness :smug:
I'm feeling very meh today :yep: I need to get out of bed to do some work though...
How about you? :smile:

:h:

Sure... Oh yeah, the 'enjoy my sexiness' one is pretty bad too. :rofl:
I'm going fabric shopping for textiles! :ahee: Then finishing ALL my homework today. I will do it all. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
:ahee: What project do you need the fabric for?
:five: I will get it all done today :moon:
I have to anyway as I am busy all day tomorrow:yep:

Look at what you're post says. :mmm: (the date, edit it out so I can delete the pic)
Attachment not found

Making a little dress :wink:
Ah okay, we will finish our hw. TODAY. :colonhash::ahee: Can I know what you're doing? You don't have to say. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mr...
I'm confused :confused:
A little dress for a little girl :mmm:
Dream team Homework Edition :lol:
I have rugby training, I need to sign up to do some volunteering and I am going shopping for an expedition :yep:

Why are you confused?? :tongue:

No for a female boy... silly. No way!! :rolleyes:
Yes! Dream teamers in the homework squad unite. :mmm:

Ah okay. Were you the one who said they'd like to do their volunteering at a library or was that WeepingAngel? :biggrin: I have to sort out my work experience as well. :colone:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
The attachment doesn't work :no:
I don't need your tailoring:colonhash:
:five: <<<<(that's our power fist bump):rofl:

It might have been both of us. I am going to try the library first but if they say no then I will try the local Oxfam because it's a book store :yep:
Oh my work experience is on a whole other level, I still need to get that done :facepalm:
Yet I am here in bed on Tumblr and TSR :cry2:

Why not try your primary school? Or ask your parents if they know anyone, or possibly even go to Work experience with your parents xD lol charity shops are also good
Original post by Mr...
The attachment doesn't work :no:
I don't need your tailoring:colonhash:
:five: <<<<(that's our power fist bump):rofl:

It might have been both of us. I am going to try the library first but if they say no then I will try the local Oxfam because it's a book store :yep:
Oh my work experience is on a whole other level, I still need to get that done :facepalm:
Yet I am here in bed on Tumblr and TSR :cry2:

Oh :frown: Does it work here?
Yay! :ahee:

Oh okay! That's good as well, I did some volunteering at a charity shop in summer. 'Twas good. :yep:
Haha, what are you thinking of? Law firm? :mmm:
I have ventured from the deep realms of my bed. Making breakfast now. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
It does now :biggrin:
Cool, did you need to hand in any forms prior to starting or did you just walk in:redface:
Law firms, News agents, Barrister chambers, Journalism and Schools:yep: what about you?

I don't have the power :sad: but I probably will at 11:00 when I tell myself to get up...

:tongue:

Yeah I did, I went there and asked. They gave me an application form and I had to fill it out etc. :biggrin:
Ah okay, why news agents though? :smile: I doubt any Hospital/GP will let a 15 year old do work experience there so maybe a pharmacy, care home or so pharmaceutical lab firm. < - If they'd even let 15 year old work there :tongue:

Get up now... The day is wasting away. :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh :frown: Does it work here?
Yay! :ahee:

Oh okay! That's good as well, I did some volunteering at a charity shop in summer. 'Twas good. :yep:
Haha, what are you thinking of? Law firm? :mmm:
I have ventured from the deep realms of my bed. Making breakfast now. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll reply to the other thing later when I'm on my laptop because I hate typing on screens.

But you seem to have the menu button (3 dots) on your screen, did you know you could remove them and use your home button as your menu button instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll reply to the other thing later when I'm on my laptop because I hate typing on screens.

But you seem to have the menu button (3 dots) on your screen, did you know you could remove them and use your home button as your menu button instead?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kk

Which home button, sorry? The one on my phone? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kk

Which home button, sorry? The one on my phone? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah of course your phone...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4936
This thread must be the most cleaned in study help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah of course your phone...
Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry but don't patronise me. :colonhash: I'll look at settings. I'm pretty used to this anyway so I might just leave it.
Original post by Aph
This thread must be the most cleaned in study help

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wonder why. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm 14 15 in may
I'm taking maths english science music and history.
Reply 4939
Sorry but don't patronise me. :colonhash: I'll look at settings. I'm pretty used to this anyway so I might just leave it.

I wonder why. :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Mr...
:huff: Care to hazard a guess why?

:dontknow::innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest