Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by sr90)
    FullTimeDevils ain't bad
    (Original post by Tony_LeaS)
    Nothing beats Forward the Hamlet. The only fan based podcast which opens up with one of our oldest fans calling us the swaggering dandies to a 90s club tune.
    Anfield Wrap is great for Liverpool fans, and there's some great analysis and discussion on AnfieldIndex too.

The Football Ramble isn't anywhere near what it used to be, unfortunately. I'm quite a fan of The Times' The Game podcast now, though. It rivals Football Weekly.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone see that ludicrous display last night?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Did anyone see that ludicrous display last night?
    What was Walcott thinking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    All of the fans on the YouTube TV channels deserve to be lined up and executed anyway.

They're a ridiculous brand of knobhead, ruining perceptions of clubs from all over the country and seemingly becoming the face of the supporters. For any serious fan discussion, you're better off listening to some of the awesome podcasts on offer from neutrals and certain clubs' fanbases.
    To be honest the only Football fan base channels I like are BlueMoonRisingTV and ChelseaFanTV and maybe FullTimeDevils.

ReputationRep:
    The problem with Arsenal is they always try and walk it in

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1439206650.096290.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  72.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    Funny AF guys:

(Original post by Depleted)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1439206650.096290.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  72.2 KB
    Nice, so he was planning to have Ozil in his back pocket since 2013.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Funny AF guys:

Nice, so he was planning to have Ozil in his back pocket since 2013.
    He probably is now desperate for Arsenal to buy Benzema...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Reece Oxford wasn't even born when Arsenal won the double in 1998

Ffs now I feel old
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What the **** is this ****

Arsenal fans are a unique bunch

ReputationRep:
    Where do you find these things? So cringe :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

That's the best thing I've ever seen

"Arsenal girls drinking champagne. They're all so fit, they're all smiling"

Ahahahahahahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    That's the best thing I've ever seen

"Arsenal girls drinking champagne. They're all so fit, they're all smiling"

Ahahahahahahahah
    Ahhh. Penny has dropped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Ahhh. Penny has dropped.
    I know you're a Barnet fan anyway.

ReputationRep:
    My word. I'm in complete shock.

ReputationRep:
    Plucks out video from 6 years ago by a group of fans hated by everyone at Arsenal; pretends it represents the majority of Arsenal fans....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Where do you find these things? So cringe :facepalm2:
    All over Twitter atm. Not sure why it's taken 6 years to go viral. This is pretty cringe as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    All over Twitter atm. Not sure why it's taken 6 years to go viral. This is pretty cringe as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)

I hope anyone who was involved in making that killed themselves out of shame after they made that. Funny thing is, back in 2009 they were #obsessed with Chelsea. And whenever the Arsenal lot talk about their history, it seems to go as far back as Wenger taking over. 99% of their history talk is about the Invincibles and winning the league at Old Trafford and/or Sh*te Hart Lane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    I don't know I've never met hayles in real life so she may well be a **** haha. She likes to pretend she's an ITK on the united thread so she is half way there already (inb4 fots shired).

I expect it to be a one off, but you really can't tell this season.

People talking **** about Ox annoys me (you know who you are), guy was by far or best player yesterday yet is going to "end up at palace in 2 years". If that's based off yesterday then I'd hate to think where the rest of our team is heading....

Same with Giroud tbh, the scapegoating is real. The reason we lost yesterday was because Kosc played poorly and Cech made 2 errors
    Haha not taking the bait

But I am nice honest I go on because they ask me to before hand and I do like FTD so want to support them. Think Adam and the guys do a great job. Even went all the way to the US for the fan cams there.

But I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than going on just to have a meltdown and get noticed just for making a huge scene. I agree 100% with all of your Arsenal Fan TV stuff. The guy running it is using all those mugs to get more views and they lap it up.. forget that they're embarrassing themselves. They don't seem to care.

It's a shame because the other big clubs in the PL have at least one half decent channel. If some Arsenal fans were really smart they'd create a new Arsenal channel with sensible fans/opinions and blow AFTV and their nonsense out.

This super fan battle they do is beyond ridculous. It feels like they actually want Arsenal to lose because they positively tingle at the thought of the meltdowns/views they will get. If I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn't go near AFTV out of principal.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.