How are you feeling right now? MKIII

sleepy :lazy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I'm pretty on edge and jittery today for some reason lol, also a bit sad because I can't find a vegan hairdresser in Glasgow :cry:
    What on earth is a vegan hairdresser?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty on edge and jittery today for some reason lol, also a bit sad because I can't find a vegan hairdresser in Glasgow :cry:
    You mean a hairdresser with vegan hair dyes? Paul Mitchell do really good vegan hair dye if you want a DIY option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I hate packing :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can I just say you and you boyfriend seem such an amazing couple. Am jealous

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
    Thanks, drowzee! :hugs:

I miss my boyfriend so much. :sad: I won't see him for another two months, so that's making me really emotional.
    Sorry to hear that. :console: Is he alright - how come you can't see him for that long, considering it's summer?

ReputationRep:
    I feel unimpressed

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lonely, all my friends are really far away and i want to see them so much but i can't

The holidays make me go slightly insane. I can't bear it. I really miss chris but I try not to think about it. No point trying to talk to him:cry: My eye is hurting so much from too much computering. Oh i'm so fed up. heeeeeeeeeeeelp.

i hate headaches :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    The holidays make me go slightly insane. I can't bear it. I really miss chris but I try not to think about it. No point trying to talk to him:cry: My eye is hurting so much from too much computering. Oh i'm so fed up. heeeeeeeeeeeelp.
    please stop. it's worrying

(Original post by Matrix123)
    It's me
    (Guess who's first TSR birthday it is:ahee:)

Yeah, looks like it was probably filmed on a phone too
    Indeed I do feel sorry for Graham and drummers in any band really. They generally tend to get overlooked.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah it seems that way, I took a quick look.
    Yeah that's true, all the attention is on the lead singer usually. Which isn't the best because it would be nice for the whole band to get recognition as they're all equally important!

Btw, Freezer was unaware of Matrix birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :woo: :jive:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Apologies that it was late

Aww no! :console:
    Are you feeling any better now? Can't have such an amazing girl be feeling this way! *manages to set fire extinguisher alight*
    Aw that sucks! Glasgow is a big place though so hopefully you'll find one somewhere!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    It's me
    (Guess who's first TSR birthday it is:ahee:)

Yeah, looks like it was probably filmed on a phone too
    Indeed I do feel sorry for Graham and drummers in any band really. They generally tend to get overlooked.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh is it ur bday :shock:??? Wow happy late birthday then :party: :party2: :banana:
    Lol hope u had a good day

Posted from TSR Mobile

down, so down tbh

ReputationRep:
    Lonely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    down, so down tbh
    I feel you. We can be down together I'll smother you with hugs and you can feed me chocolate :lovehug:

Strange.....

(Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I feel you. We can be down together I'll smother you with hugs and you can feed me chocolate :lovehug:
    :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Im sorry you cried btw :hugs: wasnt the intention...

and yess omg i want hugs :cry2: and yesss :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Im sorry you cried btw :hugs: wasnt the intention...

and yess omg i want hugs :cry2: and yesss :mmm:
    I think it was a good cry if you're thinking of the fortune thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Have you ever bought a piece of work and submitted it as your own?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.