The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well it seems that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is very buggy. I'm pretty near the end and the mission I'm on seems completely broken. I've been directed to an area and there is nothing there, and no hints as to what I need to do (the mission is called Seeing Red, if anyone who's played it fancies helping out).
spikeymike
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
Well it seems that Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is very buggy. I'm pretty near the end and the mission I'm on seems completely broken. I've been directed to an area and there is nothing there, and no hints as to what I need to do (the mission is called Seeing Red, if anyone who's played it fancies helping out).
Surely you could search for a walkthrough guide? :p:

I've yet to play AC2 and Black Ops. :teehee: It'll be next year by the time I finish GT5. :mmm: 89% complete though, but it takes a bloody long time...
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)

I've yet to play AC2 and Black Ops. :teehee: It'll be next year by the time I finish GT5. :mmm: 89% complete though, but it takes a bloody long time...
89% game complete, but trophywise there's still sooo much to do. Will you try for platinum?
The Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think I'll be completing GT5 anytime soon, that's for sure - I'm on about 40% last time I looked. I haven't played since before Christmas and won't have time now as I've got to crack on with uni stuff which I haven't even looked at so far :mmm:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Roobsa)
89% game complete, but trophywise there's still sooo much to do. Will you try for platinum?
Me too. :sigh: Definately! :teeth: I'm so glad exams were before the holidays. :moon:

(Original post by The Stig)
I don't think I'll be completing GT5 anytime soon, that's for sure - I'm on about 40% last time I looked. I haven't played since before Christmas and won't have time now as I've got to crack on with uni stuff which I haven't even looked at so far :mmm:
Exams? :holmes:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Roobsa)
Wait, how can we both be on 89% complete? You're level 32/28, i'm level 28/22. :lolwut:

:holmes:
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Exams? :holmes:
Nooo, luckily. If I have exams like I have done in the past, Christmas holidays are ruined! :hmmm: - just have assignments, seminar work and some reading up to catch up with.

I'll get some gaming in, but just not as much as before :bigsmile:

I need to actually start playing Fifa aswell. All my cousins are obsessed with the game and when I went over during new years my lack of fifa'ing was clearly visible
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wait, how can we both be on 89% complete? You're level 32/28, i'm level 28/22. :lolwut:

:holmes:
I'm not on 89% complete. I'm lower than you. :yy: Don't ask me how, because I don't have a bloody clue! B Spec maybe?
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

I had a quick look online, but most of the people who shared my problem seemed to turn to yahoo answers and get typically variable replies. Just when I was about to give up it seemed to all sort itself out.

I have to say though, that AC:B seemed to break the mould of the previous two games by not having an ending that felt really disappointing. I quite enjoyed it.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)

Title is a hint. Use Eagle Vision. You should spot the target.

EDIT:
Phalanges
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)

Title is a hint. Use Eagle Vision. You should spot the target.

EDIT:
I wandered around 4 ruins for about 15 minutes. I can assure you there was nobody there. :p:
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Angry Birds coming to PS3 and PSP! - http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1pPzvf...psp-this-week/

It's great on the iPhone to pass some time but not something I can see myself playing on the PS3.
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Angry Birds coming to PS3 and PSP! - http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1pPzvf...psp-this-week/

It's great on the iPhone to pass some time but not something I can see myself playing on the PS3.
:no: It's great in short spurts in a mobile format, but doesn't really seem well-suited to a full console release. I suppose if they're putting it on PSP (which makes some sense), then a PS3 release probably isn't going to be much more work.
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Yeah, I can't see myself playing it on a console, it's more of a handheld-style game.

I'm in the top 1% of Angry Bird players on iPod/iPhone :woo:

Yes, I am that sad.
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Fallout: New Vegas PS3 £13.99 @ PLAY.com

:K:
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Good old HUKD, I assume? At that price I'm not sure that I can resist! :o:
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Only 3 posts in here today.
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Someone on a game of TDM on MW2 earlier today had an automatic sniper rifle, the entire game was spent hearing sniper shots.
One guy was owning everyone 40+ kills every game and his team seemed almost guarranteed the win, once the teams got picked where I was on the other side I backed out of that lobby and went on GT5 instead

Hopefully Killzone 3 will provide a decent online shooter and be good from the start unlike Black Ops apparently has been like...
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Only 3 posts in here today.
it has been quiet hasnt it. i want to post but have nothing ps3 related to discuss.

on a brighter note, i booked my summer holiday at the weekend / monday :sexface:
Ape Gone Insane
Report 7 years ago
6 posts :fyi:

The touchscreen and small breaks is what makes it fun. Wonder what the pricing will be like. :K:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (239)
27.28%
No (637)
72.72%

Watched Threads