Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd save my money if I was yours Jen. If we're desperate for some kind of face-paint we can just borrow Simon's, albeit non-UV.

Simon, just be glad I've never given you a nose-bleed by accidentally elbowing you. If you're mean to me it can be arranged :hmmm:

I can't go to Juice this week, I don't have enough money to go out that much! Maybe next week, maybe not. We shall see.

ReputationRep:
    is half 7 at bobs old spot ok to meet tommorow karen? Laura has been replaced by Becky due to a rather unfortunate computer mishap that resulted in her two essays due wednesday being lost forever! She's feeling better now she has some WKD and a tub of B&Js =D

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh poor her! That would drive me up the walls if that happened to me. Give her my sympathies when you see her, as I guess she'll be too busy to appear on MSN
    B&J's does have the magical ability of making everything better though.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a challenge :p:

I want ice cream!! Karen why don't I have ice cream

ReputationRep:
    I will do =) I think we're going to watch bridget jones 2 in a minute lol.

It just doubley sucks because she was sooooooooooooooo looking forward to tommorow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inferiormadbeing)
    Sounds like a challenge :p:

I want ice cream!! Karen why don't I have ice cream
    I did eat some of the ice-cream last night. But if you're lucky there may still be some left the next time you come round :p:

ReputationRep:
    In 2 hours time, I won't smell :proud:

ReputationRep:
    *be's good*

Darielle smells :p:

ReputationRep:
    Chris is stalking me :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: tell him to come to stalk me instead!

i just had THE BEST shower ever. i love my uni shower, its so hot and powerful.

and i have m&s sweet intense british santini tomatoes :love: mmmmm.

but i just cannot progress with my stupid essay grrr. ive written 400 words and im totally stuck, and i have til 2pm weds to hand it in, but tomorrow i have to go to the gym, and then i have stuff from 2-5pm, and all weds morning is taken up with lectures, sooooooo stressful.

ReputationRep:
    *gives Jen a hug and sends chris in a jiffy bag to her* He at least should smell nice now. :p:

Back to readingggg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    *gives Jen a hug and sends chris in a jiffy bag to her* He at least should smell nice now. :p:

Back to readingggg

thankiEZZZZ :hugs: yous reelie kind!

ReputationRep:
    gived you a gem to show my appreciation :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to paint my toenails bright pink. Yah Yah.

ReputationRep:
    Poor chris in the jiffy bag!! He'd be much better in a large parcel with several airholes like karen uses to transport her dog around :p:

ReputationRep:
    I GAWT A GEM. WOOP DE WOOP. Omgosh I'm so tired ;_;

ReputationRep:
    *cough*repwh0re*cough* :p:
    I think ill venture into the new information commons? need to get a book for the train tonight

ReputationRep:
    I can never get a computer in there! :hmmm: I might go later today actually, I think I'll do more work there and the walk will wake me up a bit. My brain feels like mush and I haven't even started revision stuff. Have you read the torts essay titles yet? They aren't so bad really. And 2000 words is okay. I have that and another essay due in the 17th/18th of May. And then 2 weeks till my first exam. Could be worse.

ReputationRep:
    omg im DYING of fullness. i drank my banany milk too quickly. erugh. and im LATE for my group meeting. i should be leaving right now
    but im not!

ive missed the bus wooooo

oh well. i dont even think half the ppl know about it

but i will be SO ANNOYED if they dont turn up at all. i neeeeeed to be doing my essay. im not even halfway through, ahhhh stress. LONG NIGHT AHEAD!

ReputationRep:
    Poor chris in the jiffy bag!! He'd be much better in a large parcel with several airholes like karen uses to transport her dog around
    Sent in the IC, try the higher levels darielle.

However my compooter dieded on me at least 3 times so i gave up before I threw it out of the window grr!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.