Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moore39)
    I'm post face to face too. I tried calling but no-one was at the desk. Been 3 weeks now.

Which office are you waiting on?

ReputationRep:
    I'm post face to face too. I tried calling but no-one was at the desk. Been 3 weeks now.
    Some offices are still interviewing. I'm not aware of any offers except for Leeds. Face to face interview candidates for all offices should hear back by the end of the week according to the Eversheds Trainees Twitter account and the email that was sent round a week ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkSearle)
    Just had my telephone interview. Definitely could have gone better. I thin what I was bring to say in first question was good, but I sounded nervous, then I waffled a load in the second and didn't really make concrete points.
    Well done! Did they say when you would hear back?

One of my answers were very waffled. I am sure there was a point there somewhere but not sure they would have got it! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I think they are doing their final interviews this week and will make a decision afterwards. Hoping we hear good news soon

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY received my PFO from IM!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    FINALLY received my PFO from IM!!

Over a month late!? That's awful!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else done a skype interview? I have never had to do this before, and if anyone has any tips, I would really appreciate it! I have a skype interview with TLT coming up this week.
    I did a phone interview with another firm, which I totally messed up, so am hoping this will go better!

ReputationRep:
    This is stupid but I get confused. If you have a vac scheme and applied for training contract do you still get invited to assessment centres or is the vac scheme the assessment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawStudent30)
    Over a month late!? That's awful!
    haha I know! Tbh the wait put me off them....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmartin9)
    This is stupid but I get confused. If you have a vac scheme and applied for training contract do you still get invited to assessment centres or is the vac scheme the assessment?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You will be assessed throughout the vac scheme, you will most likely have a partner interview towards the end of the scheme as well as some assessments to either complete on one day or over the course of the scheme.

I take it you have a place? Congrats if you do, just remember to enjoy it, the firm is trying to sell itself to you as much as you are to them.

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody had the first face to face interview with DWF for a TC this round yet? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hazza77)
    You will be assessed throughout the vac scheme, you will most likely have a partner interview towards the end of the scheme as well as some assessments to either complete on one day or over the course of the scheme.

I take it you have a place? Congrats if you do, just remember to enjoy it, the firm is trying to sell itself to you as much as you are to them.
    Thank you yes at DWF thank you for your help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dmny)
    Well done! Did they say when you would hear back?

One of my answers were very waffled. I am sure there was a point there somewhere but not sure they would have got it! Good luck
    Thanks, they got back to me today and offered me a VS. I'm chuffed. Hope you got good news as well.

ReputationRep:
    Forsters, Charles Russell Speechly, Wedlake Bell?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to Cooley? Just got an email from them saying applicants should hear back by the 31st March with regards to whether they are going to be invited to an assessment day.

I like them already for setting prompt deadlines by which we should expect to hear from them! Very impressive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sma1994)
    Anyone applied to Cooley? Just got an email from them saying applicants should hear back by the 31st March with regards to whether they are going to be invited to an assessment day.

I like them already for setting prompt deadlines by which we should expect to hear from them! Very impressive.
    Just got that response- pain in the ass as was hoping to capitalise on the smaller applicant number!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benm182)
    Just got that response- pain in the ass as was hoping to capitalise on the smaller applicant number!
    Got the email too and was really hoping there would be a small amount of applicants lol

ReputationRep:
    Pocket squares - yay or nay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swimmer)
    Pocket squares - yay or nay?
    I would have to go with nay on that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bermudas)
    I would have to go with nay on that one
    Fair enough - any particular reason?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.