The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by econam
Perfect - thank you:smile:

Has there been any correlation between averages and acceptances such as that in Cambridge? Ie. What would be good scores to be competitive?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they would like to see 90+ in the maths/fm modules (especially in the core ones). Your ums in the other subjects dont matter as much I dont think but obviously the higher the better :smile: but yh id say the maths scores are the ones they mostly look at.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Whocares1
Anyone doing PPE?

Me :smile:
I got into LSE today but wondered if I could retake an A-level module while studying there?
Reply 4943
Anyone looking to buy the first year books for EC102, MA100 and GY100 let me know. I just finished first year so I don't need them anymore.
Original post by Millerman
I got into LSE today but wondered if I could retake an A-level module while studying there?

Why? Chill and move on. Your hands going to be full with new stuff.
Original post by JamjamjamT
Same as me :p:D I have a space in a twin ensuite @ £141.05 which I think is the bigger of the twin ensuite rooms on off.

That is awesome!! It so great to meet classmates in advance :smile:
So..what are you up to?
Hello,
I got into LSE yesterday for Maths with Eco.
I got A*A*A.
They said if you've got in then LSE will email you, and that you don't need to do anything.
But they haven't emailed me so should I be worried or is everyone else the same?
Original post by MentalMath
Hello,
I got A*A*A.
They said if you've got in then LSE will email you, and that you don't need to do anything.
But they haven't emailed me so should I be worried or is everyone else the same?

Just chill.
Original post by Mitzy09
I think they would like to see 90+ in the maths/fm modules (especially in the core ones). Your ums in the other subjects dont matter as much I dont think but obviously the higher the better :smile: but yh id say the maths scores are the ones they mostly look at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright that sounds great!

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you know are there any LSE student who are willing to share their personal statement? I would like to have a read on it just to get an idea as I'm really clueless to start. Very much appreciated. :smile:
Original post by GandalfWhite
Why? Chill and move on. Your hands going to be full with new stuff.

Yeah I understand completely but got 100 in core 3 and then 70 in core 4. If it were another subject id accept it but because it's maths, it's playing on my mind.
It can be a ego thing. But nothing wrong with that
Received email re: accomodation
Reply 4952
I have a room at WBSA and willing to swap it for a single ensuite at another LSE hall. PM if interested:smile:
Original post by MentalMath
Hello,
I got A*A*A.

i got in to do economics and i still have yet to receive an email from them so don't panic
Original post by economicsrocks
Me :smile:

Finally I found someone doing ppe)
Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by infinity5
That is awesome!! It so great to meet classmates in advance :smile:
So..what are you up to?

Not much. Rugby pre-season training is winding down ready for the season to start. I should get a couple of games in before I go.
Apart from that, just trying to get my stuff together. Cannot wait :biggrin:
Got into LSE for Philosophy & Economics. Got my entry requirements, nothing special. Anyone else get in for the same course?
Original post by PurpleLion
Got into LSE for Philosophy & Economics. Got my entry requirements, nothing special. Anyone else get in for the same course?

Yep
Original post by JamjamjamT
Not much. Rugby pre-season training is winding down ready for the season to start. I should get a couple of games in before I go.
Apart from that, just trying to get my stuff together. Cannot wait :biggrin:

So looking forward to it!!! I am playing squash! Where are you from? Are you on the fb group?
Congrats to everyone that met their offer. Just curious who else will be on the M100 course (Law) this coming September?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending